Full body 3 times a week

>Full body 3 times a week

Literally me.

Sure, If you don't have anything else to do that day

Yes, and you call it a full body workout despite the fact that it's just squat, deadlift and bench.

buno

While on a proper split the other 4 days of the week right?

>split routine

>wanting to stay a dyel

Great until you hit 3pl8 for your 3x5 skwats

Now I do a split. Yesterday was diddly, pullups, back extensions, leg raises. Workout before that was bench, the Press, dips. Tomorrow is back squat (heavy), front squat (medium), leg press (light).

>anything else than full body
Lmao @ dyels

I like to switch between fully body x3, and push/pull x4 (ABxABxx), doing squat variations with push and Deadlift variations with pull.

PP is most fun, but draining.

>full body 7 times a week

MINDSET
I
N
D
S
E
T

Yo alpadestiny get THE fuck off Veeky Forums dont you have some shins to nibble on or something

bad idea unless youre roiding

Udder perfection

>PPL 3 times a week

The most optimal routine ever. I also do 30 mins of cardio at the end. Its the best.

Actually its: squat, bench press, millitary press and all kinds of ABS shit.
Dare I say GORRILA MINDSET

Archer doesn't work out besides yogic breathing and banging sloots.

Deadlift the day after squats, eh? High bar? Low bar shreds my back almost as much as diddly. I'm thisfag

I'm doing fullbody 3 times a week for 45-90 minutes a session and making all kinds of gains

>wide as fuck
>massive chest
>could the press average Veeky Forumsizen for reps
>sick haircut

Literal 10/10

>No rows

This is my shitty useless routine, please shame me:

A)
5*3 High Bar Squats
5*5 Bench press
3*5 OHP
3*5 Front Squat
3*8 Incline Press
3*8 Lat Raisw
3*10 Standing Calf Raise

B)
3*3 Deadlift
5*5 Bent Over Row
3*5 weighted chins
3*5 RDL
2*8 Rack Pull (above knee to focus in upper back and grip)
3*8 Face Pulls
3*10 Seated Calf Raise

ABxABxx

I like it so far. Making gains. It serves my weak points perfectly. I have shitty weak upper back.

>all that fuckin volume
Lawd, I do so much less than that. Last workout:

>diddly
5/4/3/2/1 in ~10% (30lb) jumps, ended with 1x365
>pullups
3x10, strict af, looked and felt great
>back extensions
3x10
>leg raises
3x10, on the thingy with a back and handles where your legs hang

Also slowly superset those last 3, started again w/ pullups every 5min.

I'm inclined to think you don't need all that.

>I like it so far. Making gains.
Then go in peace

You're probably right, and I'm welcome to the idea of cutting it down. Just I enjoy the workout, I'm so used to low volume workout, it's fun to switch it up without sacrificing strength.

I'll have a better idea in a months time if it really works.

If you don't train at least 6 times a week then you're a lazy pussy and you'll never make it because you clearly don't have the mindset if you can't get your ass in the gym every single day and with glee and euphoria. Highpoint of my day is going to the gym I find it hard to take a break on a rest day. Maybe because I'm not a pussy. If you only go to the gym 3 times a week then don't even fucking talk to me ever again.

Godtier

This

Can I get Veeky Forumss opinion on Grayskulls? Friend of mine just started lifting and I want to get him on the best possible noobie routine