Get thicc/fit

>get thicc/fit
>girl at work wants to literally rape me
>isnt even subtle about her advances
>im not attracted to her
Wtf starting strength didnt prepare me for this...

just wait until its your mother doing it

My mom is a milk trucc so I'll wait for her delivery

This

You need to hold out for the woman, not just accept the first.

Pfft my mom was already touchy with me when I was a dyel

just wait until it's your daughter doing it

Can we throw in a sister

What the fuck lads she keeps talking to me and even brushed against me when there was plenty of space to go through.

Does she want to get impregnated or what...
I dont want to risk my job questionable quality desperate pussy, despite being kissless virgin

>get thicc/fit
>starting strength
nice LARP

I had this happen to me at my old job. She would eventually go on to try to get me fired

>At the gym working out with a friend for the first time
>Been doing SS for a while now
>Friend looks at legs
>"wow looks like you do SS quite a bit haha"

fuark yeah I'm thicc as shit just gonna do a PPL to work on upperbody shit.

Jokes on you i dont do that program for over a year now. I stopped having linear gains while ago

Thing is she seems crazy enough to do that, thats why im dodging her.

She already wanted to fuck me at one party she invited me to.

Jesus christ, why cant be that the girl that im actually attracted to

ITT: Oedipus's decedents.

You need to use her as training if you're a virgin. Don't one to get a keeper and her to do a 360 and fuck off cause youre a shit fuck

Make clear to her you are not interested. If she doesn't let up, go to HR and complain.

You have the right to work in peace.

you think that changes anything? primal instincts are fucking strong dude

why dont you just fuck her?

Rate her out of 10

If she's 6 or up just fuck her. If she's lower, tell her you're going to report her if the behavior continues and then follow through on your threat.

Lol just fuck her for practice who cares. Pump and dump you low t bitch

So is the desire to keep your job.

Her body is good, face is meh, and she might be fucked up in the head.

I would honestly go for it if not that.
im afraid there might be nuclear fallout if shit hits the fan and she realizes i dont want to be beta that settles for her because shes hitting the wall

My mom looks at my ass all the time. I don't blame her because I have my fathers ass

>see relevant pic

>try to sound smart
>"decedents"

thicc=fat

>ITT: Oedipus's decedents
>Decedent's

Oedipus's dead people? Wut?

descendants*
Whoopsie

>at work
>on break, sit with colleague who is talking to grill
>introduce myself and chat away to both of them
>colleague gets up because his break is over, leaves me with grill
>awkward conversation ensues, grill starts spilling spaghetti, stuttering and blushing
>whatever think nothing of it, she's sort of cute
>next week
>grill comes up to me and introduces herself again
>tell her I remember who she is
>her face lights up, proceeds to tell me about her life and her interests
>shit gets weird very quickly
>tells me she's on beta blockers and antidepressants and she's being bullied by her manager
>turns out she's 7 years older than me and still lives with her parents
>says she's telling me all of this because she feels like she can trust me
>have literally spoken to her 2 or 3 times at this point
>make an excuse to leave and gtfo back to my desk
>few days later
>as soon as I walk in the door in the morning grill is waiting by my desk
>grabs me and gets uncomfortably close, staring at me with big googly crazy-eyes
>tells me she's really sick and might not see me again and she wants my social media details so we can stay in touch
>does this in full view/earshot of other colleagues who obviously know that she's mad
>tell her I don't use social media
>she gets visibly irritated, at this point her colleagues are telling her to leave me alone
>she's snapping at them saying shit like 'B-BUT I'M SICK OKAY I'M FUCKING SICK'
>her manager comes over and tells me to sit at a different desk, takes her aside to talk to her
>she still works there but won't even look at me when we pass each other

Thanks for reading my blog about my mental illness work romance. Was like something out of Doki Doki Literature Club

I had this shit happen too. I was the younest guy at the office and apparently the women were having some kind of contest to see who could snag me. It pisses me off because they're really good at setting up situations where they still have plausible deniability. Like if you call them out on it, it's "what are you talking about? It was just innocent work-related banter, not flirting". Women are evil

>let her rape you
>sue company for a gorillion dollars for allowing it to happen
>get laid & paid

People are so fragile.

You didn't make yourself clear yet and that's only your fault, tell her no

You did good, don't shit where you eat and vice-versa

"boo hoo they just wanna make my dick wet in pussy juice, boo hoo the injustice boo hoo".

Kurt cobain yourself user.

This

Young women be crazy. Sometimes.

If she leaves you should fuck her brains out; she would be an absolute animal in the sack.

>plausible deniability
This is huge in dealing with women, I'm really bad at this but this is essential to any advances from your side too.

Sounds like you were afraid and took the easy way out that meant that nothing happens and you can feel superior to a stranger, although everybody has some quirks and insecurities

Afraid? No, just not retarded. If you've ever had to deal with someone like that you'd know that they are bad company, they latch on like parasites, unload all of their problems and insecurities onto you and then blame you for not fixing them. They are toxic, paranoid people who alienate themselves from everybody else in their lives through their erratic behaviour, and then, when other people don't want to be around them, they decide that they're actually under attack and everyone hates them for no reason. If you get involved with neurotic people they demand every bit of your attention and then freak out when you don't give it to them. Why would I put myself through that?

You dont know me fucker

after 4 years of lurking this place I'll finally start lifting next week
are you proud of me daddy

>being this defensive on Veeky Forums

What physique do I need to start getting harassed by women?

>get fit
>qt jap gril of your dreams literally wants to rape you
>isnt even subtle about her advances
>hopelessly attracted to her
>so socially retarded and have such little self esteem that i cock block myself so hard that i fell into a deep depression and gained 70 lbs in a few months
kill me