People that inspired you

Who inspired you to get Veeky Forums?

Pic related

My ex.

No she never loved me again, and still hates me.

My gf and highschool sweetheard of 5+ years. Fell in love with her the moment I saw her, about 10 years ago. She just told me yesterday that she loves me but she's not sure whether she wants to continue the relationship because I'm not catholic. She still says that she loves me, and that's the only reason why she's staying with me, but that she isn't sure that's enough for a marriage.

I.. I wasn't prepared for this, broskis.

Paris vaut bien une messe my nigga

I'd be okay with it because I see the values it stands for and they're great, was raised in a christian household, but I'd never be a "true" believer, and she knows this. I'm afraid that her resentment for me not being "true" catholic will only grow with time, as it has, and if she stops loving me, we'll both become miserable, fast. Weird thing is, she isn't a "true" believer either, but she acts like she's one and "wants" to be one, if that makes any sense.

I watched my old plt sgt knock out 30 pullups. then another 20 a min later. he was 34 at the time.

anthony fantano and gootecks

I respect your love for her and im sure she's great otherwise but she sounds like a serious, indoctrinated brainlet.
If she adopted the values and truly followed/believed in them I could respect that but it sounds like peer pressure and/or fear are her primary motivation.

that cant be natty

I dont know how hard it is to detect but he never had a positive drug test before any of his fights, I'd like to believe it's achievable any way

There is some indoctrination going on for sure. Also, I think the only reason she's not nihilistic is her faith in the church, which she brings up as an argument for religion. Can't really blame her, if I say "well, what about philosophy and the pursuit of truth" she just says I substituted religion with this. Can't really say she's wrong I guess.

She's the bravest, most rational woman I've ever met in every other way (hell, even in this way), and the only women who has ever piqued my interest. She's agnostic at most. I think it's just that her father has spewed "catholicism is great and the only reason why marriages work" so many times that she has internalized it as a mantra. She even said that if she would find a man she could love the way she loves me who's also catholic, she'd "be in huge trouble".

dude that frame is fucking huuuuge i dont think hes natty he probably stops taking gear before fights

Well, like I said I don't know anything about how hard it is to detect, but regardless of if he has or not he is still my inspiration, best boxer in history IMO

my frame is that big, in fact except for the bf, I almost have that bod. It can be done desu

When I saw the punisher [2004]. Super buff Thomas Jane. Really inspired me to start.

this guy got me to do squats. so fucking aesthetic

He was meant to be /ourguy/ he was meant to beat Anthony Joshua to stop the black uprising in the UK, but he fucked it in the end

He was 41 nigga, no way he was going to win, he had his reign, now some stupid punk like fury is going to have to save you

Well, we had George groves fuck up Eubank the other day so that’s 1 down 1 to go

his brother was better

Ah yeah also mayweather vs mcgregor, hopefully mcgregor gives him a whooping in the MMA rematch

You really reckon? I reckon he's just a better version of Vitali, I honestly thought if he Wlad fought Briggs he would finish the job Vitali started and kill him

being a skinny fucker my entire teenager years and super self conscious about it.

Like you know that feeling when your underwear slips up to your navel while your pants slide down all the time? That level of skinny, super annoying

Also always mired big strong guys in movies etc.

vitali avenged his loses

post proof or stfu

his brother was caught with steroids in 1996

two losses, one loss wladimir avenged himself, and two will be left unavenged