S
Good riddance.

They fat-shamed him to death

He was a big guy.

natural selection never seems to disapoint

Well it most definitely wasn't due his weight

For you.

>that huge piece of meat
should we harvest fatty to make fuel component ?

s

did he died? ;_;

>imagine having shit in OP pic under your skin
he should've been killed before with the rest of his kind

Good

He looks very healthy.

We'll never know what killed him, you can't tell what someone's health problems are simply based on their physical appearance.

>NJ
good riddance

What? They said on the show. He had a heart attack.

Oh god I wish that was me.

>fiancé in distraught
WTF HOW DOES HE HAVE A GF AND I DONT

did they donate the meat to charity? we do that with venison

Are they gonna air it? Pretty keen for the weekly Veeky Forums episode stream if so.

I guess we'll never know...

No its genetics

>wanting to spend your life with an 800lb monstrosity
I will never understand women.

didnt it air last night?

>you can't tell what someone's health problems are simply based on their physical appearance.
certainly he didn't die because of those 381 kg, how fool of us to believe so.

#healthyateverysize #stoptheshaming #fitnesscultureisliterallyhitler

It did, twice.

Imagine how strong you'd get if you were 842 lbs.
Every time you stand up you're squatting more than most power lifters can.
Is fit ready to take the morbid obesity pill?

You wish you were a greasy Jewish doctor?

His mom should go to jail desu

good

20 years of enhancing his genetics with mayonnaise

>He told me: "I don't think I'll make it through the night. I love you and I always will. I lost my best friend and the person I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with'

I'm too gay for this shit. This kinda stuff makes me tear up.

It's sad, but everyone saw that coming.

Look at the comments.

He died as soon as he became obese, they all do.

>No vegetables, no green or red
>text me 911 so I know it's you
>both Robert and his mother outright say he's a manipulative cunt but neither try to change anything
>muh childhood, muh rape, muh dead brother
>mommy puts a bib on him
These people deserve this

a cute

hey do you faggots shave or trim your armpits?

kek neither. But i'm not very hairy

>842lb man DIES

excellent, every time I see clips from that show I wish people would just leave them there to let nature take it's course. Either they adapt and help themselves or the hazmat guys get an honest days work doing waste removal.

>go cold turkey on pain meds while 842lbs
I'm not a doctor but surely that's extremely unsafe?

You can't get a gf without talking to girls, user.

trim. shaving is a lot of maintenance

HEALTHY

Anyone got a link to watch the episode?

you can't die from opiate withdrawls. they suck but theres nothing dangerous about quitting cold turkey besides maybe suicide

Just type watch my 600lb life into a search engine that isn't google

the clipper length on my old electric razor.

>842lb man DIES during filming of 'My 600lb Life'
How do we go on about possibly recycling 842lb of this fat sack of lard? Can we feed it to animals or will they sick? Could it possibly be good for the soil? Maybe make some kind of prison soap out of him? Having to waste a ton of wood to make a coffin for this fat fuck just seems worthless.

sadly the best that can be made of a dead fatass is worm food.

As worthless in death as he was in life

Freak accident, RIP Robert you beautiful curvy man
#HAES

because of the damage insulin resisitance does to the body at that bodyfat % they would likely have very weak muscles, in autopsies postural muscles of the very large are often 50% or 33% less massive than normies

The calves seem to be an exception to this though, along with very few others

Well said

worm food or that or Biodegradable burial pod to feed a tree.

T H I C C

>this monstrosity can get a gf and get engaged and I can't even hold a girl's hand

I don't fucking get it bros

>Died while losing 200+lbs
F, he died trying to do something most people like him don't.

FYI I saw the episode, his dad and brother both had heart attacks and both of them were normal sized. It was just shit genetics that runs in the family, his dad survived but his younger brother didn't. Won't be suprised within the next 20 years one of his siblings gets a heart attack

He appealed to the women that want to be the princess who saves their prince. Since (I'm assuming) you're a healthy male who exercises on the regular you don't need saving

I want a girl to save me though, also I'm still pretty dyel

These men were broken from the beginning though, so are the women who try and help them. have you never wondered why most abusers and junkies have GFs? It applies to the women's Disney complex, she thinks she has to kiss the frog and and it'll become Prince Charming. Both partners in these relationships are just as crazy as each other.
Keep working out and you won't be

trim.

Thanks user

>We'll never know what killed him, you can't tell what someone's health problems are simply based on their physical appearance.
Thing is, he was fat. So his organs had to work very hard to keep the blob alive. This has made them malfunction. It's that easy, you waddling HAES-ambulocetus.

Right before he died he was treating his gf like shit too.

>My first day on Veeky Forums: The Post™

They pulled his mask off so he crashed their plane.

faggot

UUUU

Thanks my computer has hepatitis now

>distraught fiancée

HOW DOES THIS FUCKING FAT PIECE OF SHIT HAVE A GODDAMN RELATIONSHIP AND I DON'T?????????????????????

UUUU
U U
U U
UUUU

obviously he was STILL less of a repulsive faggot than you. this isn't rocket science you retard.

their heads look exactly the same kek

just bee urself

His girlfriend was a ham planet

can't wait for the episode

You probably have standards but any woman who would meet them would rather be with Chad than you.

Yeah I guess that makes sense, even I would never go for a hambeast
I guess it is still better than sinking low to a lardass gf

LONDON

this made me smile, knowing a fat piece of shit died and let this be a lesson to small fats reading this thread now, WE HATE YOU

Damn it isn’t even summer yet

You gotta live it.

He goes outside.

I don't care if I come off as a dick, but, I have absolutely zero sympathy for these people. I don't understand how anyone can let themselves go that far.

I remember watching the documentary "The Man Who Ate Himself To Death". It was the most infuriating thing to see.
Fucker weighed close to 1,000lbs. The doctors just told him he needed to lose at least 50-100lbs before getting surgery so they could help him without him dying on the operating table. He didn't even try, he just kept eating. They told him over and over again, and he wouldn't listen. Mostly, it was his fat fucking wife's fault, since he couldn't get out of bed. She was the one who kept feeding him.

Half way through the episode, after the doctors confront him for the third or fourth time, he busts out crying. "I can't do it! Why won't anyone help me?! No one cares!!!"

MOTHERFUCKER. These medical professionals flew in to your shit country for you, a documentary crew is filming you, and they are giving you consultation, observation and surgery FOR FREE. You don't have to do a god damn thing, except lose a tiny portion of your weight so you don't die while they try saving your pathetic life. Now you try to make them feel bad when they're doing everything they can to help you.

Dude weighted 1,000lbs. He was probably eating close to 20,000 calories a day. Bro, just eat fucking 18,000 calories a day instead. How's that so hard? Instead of eating 10 burgers, 12 hotdogs, 8 cheesesteaks, 15 cookies and an entire chocolate cake, eat 10 burgers, 12 hotdogs, 8 cheesesteaks, 15 cookies and half of the chocolate cake.

Guy finally died after god knows how many months they were filming. I felt nothing but relief.

No one should feel bad for people like this.

Steven Assanti Part 4, WHEN!?

how do i get this big Veeky Forums?

Don't shave them, the stubble growing back in is itchy as fuuuck.

>nice thighs

>thats my waist

>'I lost my best friend and the person I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with.'
>my life
The first thing i thought was he wouldnt have probably lasted another 5-10 years.

Would've happened however heavy he was, bigot.

>gf

>i'm more repulsive than an 800 pound man

Saved