My glutes have autism and wont grow from squats/lunges. Most glute isolated exercises make me feel like a fag. What do?

My glutes have autism and wont grow from squats/lunges. Most glute isolated exercises make me feel like a fag. What do?

Of course they're not growing, you're not even lifting.

Eat more. Lift more.

RDLs and glute targeted hyperextensions worked for me

Altough i went from hank hill to feminine bubble butt mode.

I rdl 4pl8 for reps if i really want to go intense

Damn man, what's your conventional dl?

abselute DYEL.

get off Veeky Forums now

That’s kind of exactly what I’m going for. Never heard of RDLs. You have a prog pic?

Soz b0ss fast metabolism and acoholic

Why are u using a picture from 4 months ago? Why is your room so disgusting? Just do hip thrusts fag.

Nice bulge, no homo... What's your size?

It’s the before pic and and between work and not lifting I don’t have the time to clean it.

long but narrow. It’s essentially a womb probe.

clean your fucking room. And hit the gym, something you obviously haven't done.

this

It was bulking season guy

Oh wow, you have abs. My underfed cousin also had abs at the beach this summer and he never hit the gym in his life.

clean your room faggot

bro it takes 1min to clean your mirror. Not doing hip thrust because you think it looks gay is 100x more faggy than doing them. Fuck sake how can one person be so pathetic.

Lmfao and he probably gets bitches

Lunges aren't great for glute growth.

If you want a big ass do low bar back squats, barbell hip thrusts and goblet squats.

Thank you

Thanks man when I get my LaQuanda booty I’ll think of you lol

Mine isn't that big if I leave it hanging... If I put it upwards, it looks like someone stuffed my underwear, and it's embarassing. So my choices are looking like an extreme dicklet, or like an overcompensating dicklet. Fuck my life...

>tfw barely above average dick
God hates me...

It’s all subjective I think. I’ve been told I have a small piece by some of my bros others have told me my set up is massive

About 200kg, but i havent tested my 1rm like ever. Sumo is ez 200kg

I think my benis is average at best, while one dude at work is sayi g i have big dick because it pokes through my sweatpants often.

Im 17cm long 13cm girth

Not rn but ill post cb if thread stays

why are you talking about dick sizes with your male coworkers

the fuck?

It was jokes from him, he sometimes jokes like hes gay, and once pointed out at my dick when i was in sweatpants, and said "i can see it"
No homo

ok ty bb xx

At least there was a no homo thrown in there r-right?

bulgarian split squats

Maybe

Milk truck just arrive
You're obviously not squatting enough. Also low-bar is a back exercise that doesn't give you much leg. Try atg front squats, they work my glooty really well

Nothing spectacular but like i said i was absolutely flat

Where did you learn English

You were destined to be a submissive twink

So I did 40 squats today, the first workout i've done in 10 years and I feel better than ever. I can see how you guys get a rush off this stuff. My reformation begins today

don't forget to buy a squat plug

You have no real muscle in general, idk why you're so worried about your ass- it matches the rest of you
>wanting a ridiculously big fat ass
Are you sure you're not gay?

Try actually squatting heavy weights

the meme

Fuck

OP post a real ass pic dont tease us

Vidya and 4chin

>lolled irl