That guy who wears a snapback in the gym

>that guy who wears a snapback in the gym

Seriously though, you look retarded

their balding head would look even worse.

>Mexicans wearing jeans and polo shirts in the gym

>that white boy who does deadlifts with no shoes

>that guy that squats unironicly

>That guy that quarter reps squats

That kid that thinks bleeding shins = a good deadlift. Fucking disgusting.

This
Nah bro I see baldies all the time at the gym. Snapbackers on the other hand look like methhead wiggers that mack on 14 year old girls at the mall

>that guy who lifts every day but has never put his penis in a vagina

>Snapback
>Sunglasses
>Wife beater
>Basketball shorts
Anything I'm missing?

Headphones instead of earphones. Literally look like a fucking retard.

Actually even taking your phone into the gym is pathetic. See cunts on their phone for 5-20mins per set. Just fuck off

Should be a stringer instead of a wife beater

I use my phone to listen to music and check social media between sets for like a minute tops, fuck off.

Can't go an hour without social media. You're a fucking degenerate

A PT at my local gym is literally always looking at his phone, even when he's spotting his clients, he's looking at the phone. A couple of times I caught a glimpse and he's just looking at the home screen, sometimes flipping between screens (to see other apps' icons). It's fucking creepy, I think he may be a robot. He's swole as fuck though, no homo

>that guy who squats in a beanie

it's different when you're not an anti-social autist

When will they accept their baldness? It's really obvious for everyone else.
>i wear it on a badd hair day!
Just own it faggot, go train with bed hair and shower when you get back, nobody cares how you look.

Lol. I bet you are one of those faggots that has like 200 people on snapchat and instagram that you don't even fucking know but always check their snaps and posts.

>thinking someone is antisocial because they can go a workout without their phone
Lolokm8

I wear one because I have longish hair. Quit being salty that you can't grow beautiful hair

That's me. I'm balding and I'm insecure about it. Sue me faggots

>that nigger who does deadlifts in stolen timbs

Yeah, back when I had long hair I wore a hat as well because otherwise it's a pain in the ass. But now I'm a balding military fag so wearing a hat makes me look like I drive a lifted truck and think Five Finger Death Punch is death metal

I wear work boots, jeans, polo shirt, and a beanie to the gym. bitches droolin'

That's a spicy maymay...

Jordan shoes or air max

No it's not

All your "friends" on Snap/Insta validate you instead of the decisions you make. Sounds pretty sad to me

kek

I would bet good money he has social anxiety

>those dyel white guys with dreads

I use it to make a quick instagram story there are mirrors all over the gym so i need like 10 sec for a good one. Music in the gym is too loud and cant listen to my own music :(

Loser

Correct

>mack

What kind of nigger language is this

>guy who wears fucking hoodie and beanie with headphones over the top when its hot as fuck

There’s that word again

>the guy with headphones that are so loud you can hear them

Don’t.

>Virgin shaming men who are trying to better themselves

They should just be themselves, amirite? Being relatable to modern millennial women is obviously a strong character traight.

There was such a guy in my gym, was there only to watch after her wife so she won't hit at big guys. This couple disappered in two months.

I never squat more than 1pl8, can this be called ironical squatting?

Snapback and tattoos
All my friends are rich jews