What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

someone post the write up about this pic

>headset

>I need an excuse to take a gym selfie with stupid pouty lips to post on social media so people will faun over me and give me the validation I crave because daddy never did

why does he have a microphone?/

My guess is that the dude was standing there for way too long posing in the mirror instead of actually working out.

Are u retarded? Look behind him

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN POSTED OVER A BILLION TIMES
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
GO BACK TO /b/ PLS OP

He's clearly a busy and important man.

It's a bar on the machine behind him.

He succeeded in getting her attention, it doesn't matter what she types on social media because women never say what they mean.

Seconded

tl;dr there's nothing wrong with him and she just wanted an excuse to make that face cuz she thought it looked cute

womyn are devils

making fun of manlets

I have seen this photo hundreds of times and always thought that, only just realised it’s the bar behind him

He's being entirely normal

what she did to him shows she has no soul, and she has forsaken humanity for having unleashed this kind of stupidity upon the world

He's instructing a class, that's why he's posing in such an authoritative way.

She meant you're a faggot and a loser.
She wishes you would neck yourself now.

What write up?

Why are you so stupid?

You can't be this stupid

newfag pls go

>You can't be this stupid
It's /Fit,they are brainlets here.

Why am I such a faggot?

holy shit I've seen this pic a dozen time and always thought he was a trainer instructing a class

LOOK AT ME.. is what she means

>Why am I such a faggot?
because you are a disgusting subhuman.
Kys now

THIS THREAD AGAIN?

exactly this, had to look a while before i finally got it. wtf

>i hope my followers find me cute

50% because she wanted to take a selfie with a stupid face
50% because of the slightly disoriented look of that guy in the background since he has his hands on his hips, indicating he is new to the gym as he's looking around for the next exercise, which is why she captions it "new gym stance", he's simply new to this gym

Holy shit I cannot stop audibly laughing

detaler ciP

Thanks bro.

it's not a headset damnit it's the pulldown bar

op she didn't mean anything by it.
she's a vapid whore who knows how to do nothing other than show skin and make fun of others.
this picture is just a reason for her to post another picture of her awful duckface to Instagram.
she was probably sitting there thinking she looked cute so she looked around for some reason to post a picture, and being a woman, the picture has to include her or her boobs even if unrelated.
so she saw a guy standing and thought "perfect"

look everyone he's so dumb, tell me I'm pretty

same, tbqh

first panel but unironically

There is objectively NOTHING wrong with the dude expect for the gloves,it's just an excuse for her to make a duck face.Women 101

I thought this was obvious
>menlet

10/10

>I want a picture with this hot guy but don't want to look like I'm admiring him. >Also, look how hot I am!

But who's the girl?

I have seen this pic about 10-15 times and I always thought it was a microphone. Holy fuck, stupid me.

user...

Hey Ape

Underrated

Upon opening the thread I expected smth like it to come and I am still surprised every time that the replies and are practically verbatim from time to time when this pic gets posted

Yeah I thought it was a mic first as well I didnt dwell on it just assume it was a headset for his phone or w e

Suki suki