/fat/ Lettuce wraps for lunch instead of burgers

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVArDzYynYc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fast, fatbros. 0 kcal per day is easy to track. Drink your snake juice.

t. /fast/

So, my ideal range is between 58kg to 78. What should be the ideal weight? Right down middle (68kg) or more towards one of the sides.

How many calories are you eating right now /fat/?

I'm doing keto 800-1000 calories, for 2 months. 6 weeks in now. Going well, but I miss regular food like crazy.

Going over to 1500-2000 calories once I'm done. Still not sure if I want to keep keto or not.

great except for the fact that i use food as a a way to deal with stress, anger, boredom and sadness. So omad is better than no-mad

Am 300 pounds , but i look like 250 pounds because of my height and build.

I don't want to lose weight too fast to reduce the ammount of strecthed skin. How fost would i lose weight only drinking water and eating 3 meals a day?

>lose 50 pounds
>looks in mirror
>still fat as fuck obeast

WHY WON'T IT GO AWAY FASTER

right but think about how much money you'd have to be offered to reverse all that progress

probably a lot

>tfw literal brainlet when it comes to cooking
>but looked into how to make lettuce wraps
>gonna go out to buy the shit i need and try to make some
here goes nothin

Find out your TDEE, reduce calories you intake and make sure you count every little bit you put in your mouth (drinks too).

You WILL have a lot of skin, there is no escape from that. Forget about it and focus on losing the weight first.

Find something that weighs 50lbs and LIFT IT

That's how much you've lost! You can keep going.

My dream body

I used to be 300lbs, now I'm 185lbs and no loose skin really apart from my belly button, I don't have that "never been fat" tightness there.

Most of my fat is stored in my legs. I always get comments about how i have big legs , but my belly looks like a typical 250 pounds fat guy.

I'm 100% sure i will get leg loose skin (Which is the easiest hide thankfully) and i hope next to none on my upper body

Stay strong fatties. I made it all the way down to my goal weight and finally starting my first clean bulk with lifting

How many here /300+lbs/ ? Or started out at that level.

I started out at 360, down 30 now. It goes fast but there's a lot to go. Any experience to share?

Ex alcoholic, still fat. 5'8 12.5 stone. I want to lose weight quickly for work as it's seasonal and I start soon. Is fasting the best way to go?

Hey, at least you aren't boogie

i know i know
stay in your lane right ?
they have a thread for that right ?
but he / she is right .
and fasting has many benefits other than weightloss
youtube.com/watch?v=dVArDzYynYc

Was 375 in december, now 316.
I'm also Good luck fellow fattie

>Losing 60 pounds
>Still 300+
Fuck i feel bad for you , that's quite a mountain to climb.

Godspeed user and don't give up!

Eating less is much easier than eating more.

Only if you’re doing it clean.

If you start a weekly long fast, it'll actually make you feel these things much less.
The shit you eat affects your mood a whole lot more than the food industry jews want you to realize.

what do you eat your greek yoghurt with?

Wrong mr skeleton

>tfw had a bicep vein at the gym today

down 30lbs we're all gonna make it bras

My max weight was 308, 50 pounds down so far. A year ago I was thinking I don't eat THAT badly, I just have bad genetics and eating vegetables every day is unrealistic. I had no experience seeing how normal people eat on a daily basis so I thought the eating habits of fat people were totally normal.

Now I'm doing keto and IF. I've always liked cooking but now I make food that's good for me. I've also been exercising for the first time since high school and remembered how much I used to enjoy it. So far I've been super successful and I feel so much better I'd keep up with my routine even if I never lost another pound.

>Be fat fuck
>Had dinner , decide to buy some more snacks at the store
>Continue doing this for 1 month
>Night doesn't feel complete without going to the store buying snacks
>Buy more snacks unconsioussnesely
That's how you get fat

Good work, user. I'm measuring progress by the divet increasing in the crook of my elbow. It's becoming deeper as I lose weight.

I used to lift and was what one would call built fat at 220, so I've got a little less than 100 to go.

Depression is real

315 to 230 then i moved back home, went back to 265, started at it again last week, down to 252 with a new gym membership. We're gonna make it

Keep it up user

For how long you been 300lbs? How long it took to lose it?
I been slowly but steadily rising from 185 to 300 over the last 6 years, and now i want to go back.
If i end up with loose skin, whatever, its still better than being a fatass, but i would like to not having much skin anyway.

>10PM
>ate less than 2000 cal so far
>need 4000, won't be possible, already failed so aim for 3000 at least
>decide to go to the store for a bag of chips for easy 500 cal.
>social anxiety attacks. dont feel like going. this kills my hunger (if I even had any), too much sathurated fats and chemicals, it's bad for your body, will give you cellulite. Also too expensive
>make a 2 scoops water-whey shake, only 200 cal
>struggle like a motherfucker to end the shake
>go to bed at 2am because of this.
>if go to bed anytime later than 1am I have a low quality sleep, which means having much less energy when I wake up
>looks like gym is gonna be rough tomorrow

I was always chubby but that 300lbs phase was like 2 years. Losing that 115lbs took like 4 years or something.

As for you having loose skin, it's genetics. There are guys that get 50lbs overweight, lose it and end up with loose skin. Then there are guys like me who lose +100lbs and only get a slightly loose belly button.

And the pic I posted is not me btw, just an example

i wonder how many times that guy had to cut/bulk before he looked like the second pic

Great face gains

Just discovered than lemon juice erodes teeth enamel, don't eat lemons anons, there is lemon oil which provides same benefits as lemons but doesn't erode your teeth. Maybe it's a common knowledge for some but I sure wasn't expecting a fruit that is sold in stores to be so dangerous.

Is it a good idea to use dumbbells while cutting?

i want Wendy's

why wouldn't it be fucking moron

>doing good process
>KFC is opening up in my country
>literally 5 minutes from my house
>there are nothing like KFC over here yet

fuck. I love fried chicken, from the few places that has it.

>Tfw bronchitis last week
>was scared to check scale since I didn't diet at all
>slightly below what I was before sickness rekt me
thank goodness

A tip for reducing Loose skin from a professional dietrist.

Stop losing for a month every 20-30 pounds you lose. This will give enough time to your skin to stretch a bit back because it's not too much. The best would be every 10 pounds , but i understand that would be way too slow for some of you guys.

why so angry little bitch

>start out DYEL skeltal with some bellyfat
>end up looking like the hulk after 1.5yrs but still a fat fuck and underdeveloped arms because "compound lifts are all you need" meme
>250 pounds of the most unaesthetic shit you've ever seen
>look like a melted cabbage patch kid that was left in the microwave too long
>I-i will start my cut soon g-guys, just let me finish this burger

SUFFOCATION. NO BREATHING

>a professional dietrist

Worthless human trash that failed to become real doctors.

a year from now you will be glad you started cutting today

Make the decision to start now. Then it will be in the past and you will be on the road to improvement.

i thought you were supposed to use barbells while CUTTING and dumbells while BULKING. Oh have I been meme'd my kind sirs? that feel brehs
t. 6'1 manlet and daily reminder to not drink soy milk because it causes estrogen XD

They're completely dull though.

My nipples burn after cardio.
Im not entirely sure why, but i think my man-boobs flail wildly under my shirt during exercise, and the friction with my shirt hurt my nipples.
Why everything sucks when you are fat?

Wtf why are we even bothering anymore?

Because you arent a delusional woman who will die alone in her 50's, are you?

How autistic are you? I'm so fucked up my face no longer supports expressions and my voice doesn't work so there's probably hope for you still.

>riction with my shirt hurt my nipples.

This is literally it. Don't feel too bad though, it's not a fatty-problem.

Wear bandaids on nipples?

Lube yourself up or put plasters on them

Sunday-Thursday 1000-1200. Friday it's 2000-3000 calories (I drink). Saturday 0 calories.

They're just different types of weights. The only difference is a barbell will keep your motion more uniform which isn't necessarily any better than dumb bells at the same weight.

Anyone else losing 1 pound per week? Since I'm not just a couple pounds overweight it can be pretty discouraging seeing changes so slowly when you still look like crap. Maybe I should exercise.

>gone down to 100 kg from 130 in 2016
>back to 120 again

why am I such a little bitch with 0 willpower

yes absolutely exercise, it's not even a real timesink, even 30-40 minutes a day is fine

WHEN'S THIS FUCKING SNOW GOING TO FUCK OFF ALREADY, I WANT TO TRY C25K

>reach a weight where I look decent while clothed
>still 15-20kg to go before healthy/goal weight
>no motivation at all beyond just lazily eating slightly below TDEE
Still going to do it and do it hard, but it’s so hard to make myself really care about that 1kg a week pace.

>friend comes
>stresses me out being stupid
>I end up eating like 200 more calories in sweets
Fucking hell, I would usually smoke but I avoid it since my bf doesn't want me to smoke, never been an addiction tho

iktfb. Went from 120 kg to 78 kg two years ago. Have gone from 78 to 95 since August. Just today I ate a pizza because I'm a weakminded fuck. That bloated feeling you get afterwards really makes me hate myself. If I hadn't fallen off the wagon I could have had a beach body by now, but now it's gonna be another summer spent fixing my fuckups.

Is 160 grams of carbs too much even at 1300 calories a day?

5'8 M @ 228 pounds

I just feel so fucking tired all the time, no matter how much I sleep I wake up feeling like shit, I just sleep immediately after coming back home from work. I also have problems focusing on something, there is this weird veil on my mind.

Blaming everyone and everything but yourself.

Unless it's literally all fiber, yes.

cmon fatties you can do it

It's barely 640 calories, you're fine.

What should the goal be then friend

MyFatassPal for reference

120ish at most, and less than 50 of sugar.

My family got a pizza, I want to die

Give me the strength to not touch it, I've been doing good

Where are you getting those numbers from?

be strong, brother

don't touch that fucking pizza you fat cunt it's not worth it

I'm not blaming him, I'm just complaining tho I know I was the one who decided to eat

I cured myself completely of that with OMAD.
Don’t know if it will work like that on others, but on like day two, I went from being like you describe, to waking up before my alarm feeling fresh and rested, and stopped crashing in the afternoon.

Personal experience.
MFP Macro goal percentages
More fat and protons, less carbs, and keep the carbs fiber heavy.

I mean, go ahead and eat a lot of sugar but you'll just be hungrier.

I'm losing zero per week even with aggressive dieting. It's cuz my noob muscle gainz are cancelling out the probable ~1.25 lb. per week of fat loss.

Lots of new muscle in arms, chest, and core where there was none before. This leads to BF% drop even with no scale movement.

What if I go less fat, more carbs that somehow magically aren't sugar?

Am I just supposed to never eat pizza ever again?

Baconator.
Cheesey fries.
Chilli baked potato.
Chocolate frosty.
Close up of a spider.
Prolapsed asshole of a prostitute.
Your urethra forcefully split open.
Macaroni and maggots.

Gl.

Like I said, make sure it's fiber and not sugar.

( You can track sugar separately in MFP, very useful )

What's OMAD senpai?

As long as you're fat, only in rare ocasions
Eating healthy eventually makes you stop craving junk tho, stay stronk

One Meal A Day

How bad is it doc??

Avoid it until you're happy with your body. Only eat it socially, and even then in very small portions. If you can't handle it, best to avoid it altogether, yeah.

Anyone does 5:2?
I'm thinking about starting either 5:2 or 20/4. I tried dry fasting (wich went good) but now my mom came back from her travel and always ask what I ate for lunch and shit and if I say anything she'll think I'm an anorexic

It's fine. Carbs aren't bad. Sugar is the problem and it's a sneaky damn devil too.

If this works for you then keep doing it.

Get a grilled chicken go wrap and a small cup of chili. It tastes good and is filling for only about 450 calories.

I'll try doing it senpai, so you only eat lunch or just anytime you want?