Schedule is filled to the brim due to classes

>schedule is filled to the brim due to classes
>can only comfortably exercise 3 times a week
I'm not gonna make it

>I have all sorts of excuses why I can't make it
you aren't special. we all have to sacrifice something for our goals, no matter what they are

The real reason you're not going to make it is all the excuses you make.

So I should sacrifice a goal to achieve a goal?

Yet you have time to post on the chan

This

No, if you're smart you can achieve infinity number of goals.

>time spent on the shitter=1hour working out

>work 70-75 hour weeks
>still on strict triathlon training plan
>still lifting 4x week
>still mealprepping
>still dating qt's

You're just weak, user.

this is so retarded.
you must be an entitled person with a "challenged" mind.

>So I should sacrifice a goal to achieve a goal?
what the fuck are you talking about?

dubs of truth

>spending more than 5 minutes taking a shit

Get some fiber or stop wasting time and whining about how busy you are on a Wakandan vibranium smuggling forum.

3*weeks full body gives you more gains than ppl btw

Oh thank fucking god

Wake up half an hour earlier and do it then, you can get a good workout in with only 30 minutes if you do it right.

I personally like to work out in the morning because it wakes me up and keeps me feeling good all day.

your an idiot if u think you have classes 16 hours a day 4 times a week

I just finished a week straight of 12 hours on/12 hours on night shift and I still went to the gym five times over that period because that is my schedule and I practice discipline.
Sure, I could have skipped out, but I didn't. I'd feel worse if I didn't go and I want better for myself.

get off your ass, go to a childrens cancer ward or visit a veteran who had his legs blown off
look them in the eye and tell them
>schedule is filled to the brim due to classes
>can only comfortably exercise 3 times a week
then watch them give up on the world

>Top 10 lifting excuses

>comfortably
it's not supposed to be comfortable, you frickin turkey

then do a full body program

that fact that you listed them like that means you’re probably worse than most people at all those activities. in fact i bet the average fit visitor is better than you at lifting running meal prepping and earning money

>lower volume and frequency gives you more gains
false if true

>only 3 times a week
Then use that time effectively, jeez.

Before steroids most people did 3 full body workouts. It was the thing back then. The more often you hit the muscle the stronger and bigger it will get. That is until steroids.

Notice how he omits dating.

>Undergrads who don't even play sports bitching about "muh busy schedule"

I'm currently finishing a JD/MBA program and still make my schedule work. Stop being a little girl.

not the bloke you're replying to but you have to be autistic to not understand what he meant

It was sarcasm, m'retard

Cut down on sleep.
You'll have plenty of time to sleep when you're dead.

I'm in one of the most competitive programs in my country. I spend only maybe about 1-2 hours a day doing productive work, skip a good chunk of my lectures, and my marks are fine. I (regrettably, working towards finding motivation to not do this) completely waste 10+ hours daily doing stupid shit like browsing boards, Reddit, and watching YouTube. You're probably doing this too. The difference between us is that I'm not fucking posting on Veeky Forums about "not having time to workout". You do. Even if you don't, wake up a bit earlier. Even if you can't, you can still be fit with three good workouts a week. Get your shit together user, figure out your problems and learn to fix then yourself, and clean your room.
If you're not OP and you're reading this, your mother will die in her sleep tonight if and only if you reply to this.

real talk uni is more important than working out do your fucking work and then workout if you have time, simple as that. even Zyzz went to uni

Let me help you

-Cut videogame or TV or whatever 4 times a week

Boom, you can work out 7 days a week, now fuck off

>living comfortably
>making it
pick one, faggot

Lifting 3 times a week is enough.

At top 5 uni in U.K doing final year of masters in engineering. Can go out once a week and also exercise everyday for an hour. Still getting a 1st. Being a student is no reason to not workout. You are lying saying you don't have the time.

>not lifting for comfort

I bet you don’t even curl 20lbs dumbbells