Why wont you try harder fit?

Why wont you try harder fit?

>implying we should make effort for

because pusy has never been easier to get thanks to sexual liberation of feminists.

Women were a mistake

>not pursuing chicks that are out of your league who secretly want you and occasionally settling for slightly lower girls to ensure regular sex

I will, because I didn't try when I had the chance with my ex, and now I can't go an hour without thinking about her and the regret.

because no means fucking no. I ain't wasting my time on people who tell me off. if you want my affection, show me or tell me. there's always someone else out cherishes the effort put into a relationship

bitches like that are just uptight, narcissistic cunts who aren't able to function well in society anyway. they think that it's cool to play coy like in some retarded-ass hollywood movie. serves them right. if you can't properly communicate your intentions, you'll never amount to something

>implying pussy matters at all nowadays when whores are easy as fuck to get
give me a proper woman over some cheap bitch anytime. that's also why I didn't bother getting into the whole online dating thing when I was single. in the two years I was single five years ago, I don't even remember how many girls I got rid of just because they were dumb as shit. sure, it's fun to bang some foolish bimbo but that never makes you happy. thank fucking god I found a girl who had the same values as me and who hates all the social media attention whoring bullshit

why the fuck do we deal with this shit

the dumb ones are the vocal minority. there are lots of proper women out there who don't use shitty dating apps and who don't go to degenerate binge drinking parties

get a new girl then. wasting your time thinking about your ex is just retarded. there's probably literally thousands of other girls where you live who are a lot better than her. sticking to your past is often the wrong way

I've been trying to find a new girl. Nothing but rejections and ghostings so far, or they're already dating someone. Might have to try tinder soon

where are you from mate? I have to admit that "trying" to find girls/guys often leads to frustration as you can't just look for love. you can try to meet as many new people as you can though and just try to be friendly with the girls that stick out.
>Might have to try tinder soon
never used tinder but it seems as if it's quite hard to find a proper person on there. people are flooded with shitty texts, especially girls, so by the time you talk to them, they will think that you are just out for the pussy and not take you seriously. I'd always say going to clubs or house parties is the safest bet. optionally, you have some amazing friends who will hook you up with a decent girl

t.hitting the wall in 6 months and trying it on.
Enjoy sucking on divorced men's cock on the first date.

This is why you shouldnt take 'no' for an answer

Naw. Fuck that noise.
If she doesn't jump at the chance, she isn't worth your time. Don't suffer a bitch who plays head games before you're even in a relationship.

Because of #metoo

Anyways, , please listen to me. That it's really related to this thread.
I went to Yoshinoya a while ago; you know, Yoshinoya?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "150 yen off" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's 150 yen off, fool.
It's only 150 yen, 1-5-0 YEN for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Yoshinoya, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna order the extra-large." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you 150 yen if you get out of those seats.
Yosinoya should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time, the stab-or-be-stabbed
mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce."
Who in the world orders extra sauce nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to eat it with extra sauce?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "extra sauce"?
Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra green onion.
That's right, extra green onion. This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means, though, is that you, , should just stick with today's special.

If you really really a girl. The most persistent one wins

because 5s think they are 10s

Maybe she isn't worth the effort of "trying harder"?
If the entitled cunt wanted him she should have just said yes, not expect the guy to jump through hoops to get her.

>building receptionist I visit while going to the gym
>quite cute, use lipstick for some reason
>looks quite bored all the time
Should I try my luck Veeky Forums? I failed once with other receptionist so failing twice won't hurt that much.

I’m an 105 IQ INFP with an 8 inch needledick and working in sales really fucked me up. Before I wouldn’t push people because I was nice guy and it went against my values. Now I have no values and don’t give a fuck about how people feel. Im relatively dead inside and I can thank lithium for that

Girls have become delusional through modern media. They all think they can pull higher than they can and expect all men to make grand gestures of love. Reality is men have been forced by modern day institutions and social valies to become soft pussies with no self-confidence so none of them would dare try out of fear of social repercussions.

I hope you won't lie to commit sales do you user?

Is this what kids do these days? Back in my day we just gave a bitch our number and asked them to "hang out".

Duh.

not a very good salesman if you won't. you sound like you're not cut out for it little fella

I believe so much in my product and know so much about it that I can “color the truth” or at least neglect to tell the whole truth. Of course some of my products are shit but I’m not going to tell them that

I have completely stopped making any effort at all to chase women lol, I have my bubmle profile my tinder profile all up and I don't touch that shit unless someone msgs me first.

One you hit late 20s and have a stable job, a car and decent amount of money. Let me assure you guys it literally doesn't matter wtf you look like there will be girls WANTING to date you not the other way around. If you're fit and are attractive even more power to you. Don't worry man, college and shit all the guys chase girls they have 500+ msgs on tinder but wait until they start getting older. Then they start realizing looks aint shit and no one wants to spend time with vapid women who have 0 personality then they all try to suck ur dick.

seriously it was always so easy.
I've had a gf for 3 years now but before her it was just
>see attractive girl
>warm her up to me with some sort of quick banter, usually one sentence or so.
>do you want to do something together this weekend?
>if the answer wasn't an excited yes, it was obvious it's a no and I moved on

now that's probably harassment

That's true. But if you really really a girl and she doesn't at least really you back, you're setting yourself up for a bad time.

>Take girl out for coffee
>Make up some retarded story as to why you need to bring her back to your place to show her something
>you go back
>sit on couch watch tv
>put her hand on your cock

that's all I ever did

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

Those girls aren't worth winning.

>clubs
Enjoy your hepatitis riddled bitches who just blew jamal for a few pills

Where is this from? Its really well written. Man I wish it is some Gibson like steampunk guy I havent heard If before