Who’s the most alpha guy you’ve ever met?

Who’s the most alpha guy you’ve ever met?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2TDtp4ubWYk?t=2m46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One of my best friends. Guy will say anything to anyone without giving a fuck. He’s stuck up for me before so I really appreciate him.

bumping for this.

I'm actively looking for an alpha male that I can "model" and learn to be more like.

I have an acquaintance who is pretty alpha (chill, girls think he's hot, does a lot of cool things, isn't a macho asshole, is friendly to everyone, etc)
When I think "what would [Friend] do in this situation?" I immediately know the answer and take that action. (even if it's a small thing like "stand up straight, and say hi to the next person I see"

I'd like to find more role models to observe and adopt positive character traits from

one of my old assistant wrestling coaches was former Force Reconnaissance. he was my hero, knew just how to push us

Donald Trump before he became a gun grabbing liberal pussy

eric bugenhagen

Fret now, friend, for he will come around.

The language he used has destroyed his man card as far as I'm concerned. I'm certainly hoping for the best though, 14/88 brother

MYSELF

Back to /pol/

what happened to him

That guy in the mirror

Tore his pec off attempting a new all-time raw bench record. He arm wrestles now.

myself

watch his pec at 2:48 closely

youtu.be/2TDtp4ubWYk?t=2m46s

guy at my gym who looks like fucking Ryan Gosling if he was an Olympic weightlifter. often brings is GF to the gym just so she can cling to him in between sets of his 315 power cleans.

does half the american voting population browse pol lmao

I can't. It's my worst nightmare as an elite bencher. Keep my grip close. Anyway Mendy is an inspiration and training in his gym was the most intense workout I've been put through. Took me a week to absorb the knowledge.

His greatest weakness is his desire to be popular. It sick because he is actually pretty fluid on a lot of his positions and can be molded with the right pressures applied tactfully. Unfortunately his support base is so used to playing defense that they usually freak out and shit on him when he makes a mistake.

>if only you knew how bad things really are

My older brother.

>Star player in HS football team. Free Safety

>Voted best looking in HS yearbook

>Class President of his collage

>2nd degree black belt in Jiu jitsu.

>Police Sgt and squad lead of our local swat team.

>Ripped to death, strong as monkey fuck, and cruising no more then 14% bf as long as I can remember. And he's natty.

Despite him being a near damn super human he tells me everything and he is not without his flaws. We're all gonna make it.

>reddit spacing
>lying on the internet
you know where you belong user :)

Not lying. It's true. You don't have to believe it though.

>police officer
>worth anything

My boyfriend.
>former star football player
>won homecoming king twice
>multiple degrees in medical fields
>saves lives and fights for a living, basically godmode
>humble, doesnt brag or play childish games
>tall, strong, blonde haired, blue eyed Chad with perfect bone structure, still not a normie
>wants to be a good father

Im gunna marry him.

My dad.
I hope i will make him proud.

Hes a metrosexual

Seriously, hes a 6'2 millionaire, who built his his buisness up with his brothers, extremely charming, deep voice, chin of the gods and blue eye (which luckily i got both). Despite his wealth he never spoiled me. Hes a little narcissistic, but he kind of deserves it.

What are you? What makes you think he'd want anything to do with you?

Paul Howe. That motherfucker is on a higher plane of existence.

Professional fighter / doctor.......

Want to know how i know you are full of shit? Lol

Top kek

Myself, but It's easy to be alpha when you're a sociopath.

Person who looks back at my in the mirror

The most alpha of all the sexuals.

I was staying in a hostel in Switzerland and met this guy, 6'3", ripped, blond and blue eyed royal marine who was traveling around Europe on his motorcycle. He had ray bans and usually had a cig dangling from his lips. Most alpha guy I've ever met in my life. No doubt he was fucking every night. Every time I saw him it was clear that every woman in the room was attracted to him. On top of it all he was really nice and cool to other guys too, not a dick. I literally aspire to be that guy, but I'm balding :'(

holy shit how do you become so pathetic lmfao

no, it's places influenced by pol though. the half that's tired of being lie to

How am I pathetic? For balding?

My Ruby Captain and half coach.

His name is Luciano. Pretty badass.
Dude is around 29 years old, around 5'11 and around 79kg.
He is somewhat ripped, enough for a Ruby player. He plays as a back but is hard and strong enough to tackle the fattest biggest scrum fattie at full speed.

His face speaks pure business and seriousness, even when he smiles and jokes around. Has a full beard and moustache but keeps it short and trimmed, not like a fucking bum.

Like I mentioned, he trained us along with another coach and he's firm and serious as fuck. He also works in the administrative area in a High-School and has a beautiful wife. They just had a beautiful male, white baby.

One of the very few men, if not the only one that seriously intimidates me in real life. I seriously have no idea how to act when I'm around him, makes me feel like a different man, like a shy, docile guy, but also humble, as if I wanted to learn under his tutelage.

Your mother's girlfriend.

I don't know. Every guy that comes to mind has became a beta bitch over a woman at some point. I was pretty fucking alpha back in elementary school but then some shit happened that fucked me up for a bit. I'm finally getting it back though. All I need now is a group of people to mog.

the guy that's always in front of me, when I look in a mirror

Rugby*
fucking shit typo in the second word of the post.

I once walked into a restroom to wash my hands. There was a downie shitting in the open air. Pants to his ankles, stall door wide open, smelling like mulled death; he asks me "What are you doing here?" Like my dude, you're shitting in company here, for the whole world to see, what are YOU doing here?
Regardless, I appreciate his bravado.

me

t. nigger

My wife's son

The Mirror

My dad

>55 years old
>6 foot flat (I got 2 inches on that faggot)
>Incredibly charismatic, confident, smart
>Reads AT LEAST 2 books a week
>Holds eye contact with everyone is a very dad-like way
>Has a 40-year-old girlfriend who he bought fake tits for
>A bunch of my female (and sometimes male) friends make "jokes" about wanting to fuck my dad
>Owner of his own financial consulting business
>He makes $600k/year
>He's sober
>Very fit for his age (He does pilates, yoga, and bodyweight training)
>Emotionally supportive of me and my sister
>Talks to me on the phone everyday
>PUSHES ME TO DO BETTER AT THE THINGS I'M DOING IN LIFE

I love you dad, you normie faggot. Please don't cuck me

wtf are you me? sounds just like my dad and he’s even richer (made big money in finance)