Plg - power nappers general

Bed time

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

it's 18:43

Daily reminder to learn how to use supportive equipment and find a good training partner.

good advice

It's 17:45 and I'm tired :o

>find a good training partner.
no one wants to be friends with me

Take a shower and brush your teeth.

>tfw I've been using 10% band tension, believing it was 25%

Double those fuckers over

Where do you live

How much band tension when doubling?

lol try harder

>how much is 2 times 10
brainlet_32.png

it's actually 2 times 20 if he doubles them you fucking retard.

>Squat, Bench, DL, Chinup
>Squat, OHP, DL, Dips

Going to eat a ton for SS like you guys have told me and actually try not to be failure, anything else missing?

read the fucking book you nigger

>muh minimalism
use whatever you can and read the book

Which one is it?

I did and the book promotes muh minimalism which is why I asked because 4.5 sets of chinups per week does not sound like a whole lot.

Fact: having a cat that sleeps in the crook of your legs reduces DOMS and encourages deeper REM sleep.
>muh heal-y cat gains

Nothing wrong with doing some db rows on DL day. You're going AxBxA BxAxB and not AxBxA AxBxA, right?

the bands get shorter, are you sure?

it promotes minimalism to keep it simple for the average mong. It always depends on the goals

Yeah I’m doing it alternating constantly. Deadlifts every session because I’m at 3.25pl8 and it’s not slowing down.

I use reds that look about the same thickness doubled over and they are about 15 a side

So what muscles are the most developed by doing power cleans?

My cat likes to sleep near my crotch because it's warm but then my balls overheat.

Your cat is sabotaging your test production. Check if it wasnt circumsized it sounds like jewish cat.

>15
Are they 15 double over? Mine are the same weight as single on squat.

Glutes hams and lats.

same as deadlift

Are lats really involved in the bench press? How do I activate them? Bending or pulling the bar apart hurts my elbow.

Hook's law. Basically the force required to stretch your band is equal to a constant (10 in your case) times distance stretched from starting position.

Since you're doubling the band over, you are now stretching two bands with the same resistance but with half the length. Hence you are adding half the band''s length to the distance you are stretching it while also doubling the resistance.

Put your shoulderblades in their sockets and just bench.

I bounce my arm of my lats thats how they help me off the chest.

Isn't internally rotating your shoulders (hunchback) the best way to flare your lats? I think that's what I do when I pose. Sounds like shit cue.

Think about contacting the triceps with the lats. Break the bar, not spread.

its involved in the arch and holding the position of the scapula and giving the arms some leverage by stacking meat on meat

a strawman usually used as an argument is implying that the lats are involved as prime movers with isnt the case

So what percentage?

I can't break the bar without hurting my elbow. Also I doesn't believe in tucking the elbows, which naturally happens when bending the bar.

this hernia sucks lmao

i had a bulging disc and made it worse but it healed eventually

My cat loves doing that. Based cat bro

Do I have to alternate curl variations or can I literally just do them the same 3x a week at the end of training trying for more reps each time?

How do you get hernias?

I literally said doubled over

law of accomodation, alternate everything if possible. Repetition method, look into it. You dont have to do straight sets, give yourself like 2min and do as many reps as possible and every set is 1 away from failure obviously light weights

training density is key

I got it directly AFTER my 3x5 squat set.
I racked the weight after last rep and that's when the little shit tore through my abs.

But how? What are you supposed to do wrong to get a hernia? Or is it just luck and tossing a coin in the air every time you get under the barbell?

Talk to strangers x failure

it depends

shit form
overuse
not bracing properly or shit posture
imbalances
acute injury like an accident

Sleep tight user :)

>cats are for faggots tho

Squat, Press, DL, Dip, Curl
Squat, Bench, DL, Chinup, ???

Someone give me an accessory that fits well here for the sake of making days the same time.

I was trying to brace as hard as I could. Harder than usually brace. That was different.

Turns out I braced too hard for my weak abs!

W2C pants like these? I want to impress a gym thot with my gains.

Lying Tricep Extension, Mark Rippetoe has even video tutorial.

Guess it's time to add 100 machine crunches to every session then.

Fuck you and your beta bitch dog

Adidas rugby shorts? You can probably buy those online you idiot.

My problem with these is that after a certain weight your whole body tips over. I tried locking the feet under the db rack but it was awkward.

noob here, on bench when I get tired (5th rep) I sometimes push straight up causing me to miss a rep.

I know im doing this wrong, but still do it. Any tips or cues to think of that will help me?

just buy any rugby shorts you fag

CNS

Do them on the floor then. Maybe with dumbbells.

Then do them in cable station.

rolling DB tricep extension

LTEs a shit

Were you using a belt?
What is the diagnostic? What did the Doctor told you? Will you eventually recover to lift again?

Yeah but, related to my reply to the other post. What about Clarence Kennedy for example? He never usses a belt.

I like honest tricep extension tho

No belt.
I have surgery in 4 months.

How much were you trying to lift? Were you on the novice linear progress or are you an intermediate / advanced lifter?

I just want to learn to be better prepared.

I hope it goes well for you user. Be strong.

I was doing 3x5 SS style with linear progression.

yeah no youre just a clueless gde with no body awareness

Youre thingken too simple. Its not black and white. Genetics play a role, some people have less risk for certain injuries, hence why some dudes with shit form dont get injured. Proved by a study

>inb4 post it
look in the archives

Yeah, but you didn't say what exercise

>look in the archive without any clue what to search the archives with
hey dude

Doing tricep exensions without involving the shoulder minimises involvement of the long head which is responsible for powerful elbow extension

Also not involving the lateral head puts more stress on the elbow tendon

>Also not involving the lateral head puts more stress on the elbow tendon
How does one not involve the lateral head?

why would you not want to involve the entire triceps

I'm not natty so it's fine.

Double, but you need to consider the fact that you've halved the length of your band as well (it''s going to significantly increase resistance at the top)

what mean dis

Ok well fuck your elbow I guess. Can't get any lat involvement with your elbows out.

Are you sure about that?

Yeah. Let's see a video of you benching.

Elbows forward during extensions instead of an angle

Have you read Louie's favorite movie's manga, /plg/?

Really? I extended forward the last few sessions because it felt much harder, and I could feel my triceps working more for some reason. Good to know.

You would, my point is why would anyone do super strict extensions with no shoulder movement?

Only rotating at the elbow doesnt hit it as much

Do them overhead with a cable

I have, twice, good mango tbqh.

gbro these dummies will learn in time dont waste yours

I'm just not stronk enough. Max is 180kg, max I put in the program is 170kg, and prescribed workout was 2 sets of 6 at 135kg. Did 4 sets of 3 instead and it all felt equal, but very shit. I mean, a triple of squats at 180 feels better.

How autistic do you have to be to not see that joke?

>mogs your path

When and where can I download the movie?

>my point is why would anyone do super strict extensions with no shoulder movement?
Because its Lying TRICEPS Extension, get it?

>Do them overhead with a cable
I workout in a garage too you fucking cunt

Yeah so you extend the whole fucking triceps

Do em on your knees you big idiot

Have you ever actually done proper LTEs?

Then do them with an elastic band or throw a rope over the rack and tie some plates on the other end. Don't you have an imagination?