Post good facial aesthetics

post good facial aesthetics

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-sports-mind/201507/when-men-arent-good-looking-they-think
scientificamerican.com/article/you-are-less-beautiful-than-you-think/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8956056/Relentless-optimism-of-ugly-men-makes-up-for-unappealing-looks.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Negative canthal tilt
>Coloured contact
>Assymetric mandible
>No lips
>Faggy grooming
>Over exposed nostrils

6/10

It looks like that faggy moustache is repulsing the little hair on the rest of your face

What does this have to do with fitness?
Go to /soc/ dipshit

retarded clown hair. hamburglar mustache. i can literally see the outlines of makeup.
posted on fitness board

low quality bait gtfo

time to Veeky Forums this

7/10 coming through

Giant douche and not in a good way

Follow me faggot

What the fuck is that eyebrow doing? Everything below his face is preddy gud tho

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-sports-mind/201507/when-men-arent-good-looking-they-think
scientificamerican.com/article/you-are-less-beautiful-than-you-think/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8956056/Relentless-optimism-of-ugly-men-makes-up-for-unappealing-looks.html

ehh nah face isn't very good t b h

especially because his face will clearly be fatter and less defined once he stops sucking cheeks in (hella obvious) and dont have proper lighting + im guessing some sorta filter.

unironically, low 6 maybe high 5 for the face.

body is eh too, pretty generic, doesn't compensate for face.

What are you trying to imply nigger
Post yourself and we'll see I'm better looking

I mean no offence bro but maybe this will ground you a bit. You really aren't particularly handsome and your look is very generic. I get that when you photoshop, have perfect lighting, and do shit like suck your cheeks in to make your cheekbones protrude more you might think you're really handsome, but unequivocally you're average looking.

I'm being 100% honest and you should take this as a non-biased outsider looking in giving you feedback you basically requested.

If you think you're going to skate by on looks you lack the required skillset.

Did I forget to mention I'm 5'5 130lbs, hopped on gear, and now have gyno to achieve this body

delicious (;

Nice gyno fag

Nice job posting on multiple threads the same pic, trap boy.

>no LARPs of the autists that believed they were a 10/10 and sperged out about it on Veeky Forums
disappointment

Sigourney Weaver face on a guy, gyno and the shittiest description known to man

Lookism thread?

What a disgusting mirror, this retard could have atleast cleaned it before taking this shitty photo

>you look like janice griffith

is the 90s hair coming back in fashion

what kind of hair would be best for my face? im tired of the bieber thing but it's so easy and manageable

>5'5"

I saw a 300lb 6'2" chink cuck a jacked white manlet with some hot latina thot in a club. don't know what to believe anymore after witnessing that

Mirin the shoulder width.
Stop jutting your jaw out, insecure retard.

Looks better here desu

>mfw this manlet tries to hit on my girl

mog off little man

is a genioplasty worth it

no

ayy lmao

looks like a transitioning lesbian

And yet you have no arms.

nice chin oh wait

Thanks, based 10/10 effeminate alien model of facial gains and homosexual urges.

> sucking in cheeks
> flexing biceps in the doorway

Delusional phaggot

above average for normie stnadards

stop sucking in your cheeks and dress well

>5'5

Just got out of jail. No pussy for a year

Another.

Balding/10

This dude has a hookface if I've ever seen one

Jesus fuck that's ugly. Shave that pube tache off

>weak stache

actually kys my dude

me nigga

PRESSURE PRESSURE OH GOD NO

You have no business in growing facial hair. It looks shit

Otherwise 6/10

low t facial hair bro

Wow, what's his name?

yeah i shaved it, i was just lazy

Not even that other guy but you look like a lesbian.Mandatory
>roiding for this

La creatura..

babyface coming in

>Henry Cavill
>6
What the fuck are you smoking

why does everyone have faggot hair?

Do i look better with glasses or without. Also r8 plz.
1/2.

2/2.

I guess you'd look better with glasses if you got decent glasses. I need to wear glasses every day and I'm really happy that over the last ~ 8 years,when all this hipster shit began glasses got more and more stylish. Nowadays nobody will call you "four eyes" anymore. Get some decent glasses man, get some good consulting, ask your friends.

You look a bit like that guy from Kingsman in the second pic (the one that goes berserk in the church), but shave your neck man. You have more hair on your neck than on your face. Get some waxing done

lmao you look like the guy from humans

Look like a soyboy with
Look like a chad without

Not even kidding

Henry Cavill doesn't appear anywhere on that chart.

also shave the back of your neck in the mornings, you look like shit. and you could stand to lose some weight

Pretty good breh. Train your neck and it will at least +1 on the scale (maybe start to lift at all?)

Looking good, just don't run around with that retard-face. Shave the sides of your head and get rid of the facial hear.

ffs I mean facial hair

>that phone case
are you borrowing it from a teenage girl or something?

someone likes poker

potential chad

chad hyde

chad

when will they learn

nice jaw

potential but youre only a pup

implying you have a girl

theres a few people that are 6's on the chart which should be 7's and some 7's are 5's

just fuck loads of whales, and pay for 10's

lucky fuckker to get the odd eye colour thing

shave. when you cut i think you'll have a chad jawline

chad

pupo

stronger glasses pal and youre good, obvs be in good shape also

im gonna be bald as fuck in 5-10 years any advice bros?

Lol rip

Natty tall asf

No pic to share (call me a fagt, but I don't like putting personal info out there, especiallyon Veeky Forums), but pic related (fan art of young Doctor Doom if you're interested). Main differences are:
>the eyes (greenish rings on the edges, light brown on the rest)
>dimple on the chin
>a bit fuller lips
>bit bigger nose on the sides (and sadly an acne scar in the centre, but I'm getting that fixed)
>skin's lighter
>ears are a bit bigger
The rest are pretty much identical, semi-curly hair and all. Granted, I'm also 250 lbs at the moment (6'1" and some change, so skinnyfat), so I'll probably look different if/when I lose some weight. Anyway, I think it's a 7/10 at best, but I'm okay with it. I mean, I'd love to be more attractive, but eh, what can you do. If only I wasn't wearing glasses...

Everyone looks better without glasses

Hard to say because of the angle. prob a 5, but could be a 7 too.

4, potential for 6 if you drop bodyfat. Better without glasses.