We're all gonna make it bros

We're all gonna make it bros

No fucking way thats him. Source.

no shit

Working out does a lot things, but it doesn't changer your lip size, no way that's him.

yea like you cant pose your face differently right

He actually ended up committing suicide. Look it up.

he finally became the call of pussy

Sauce

But OP said we are all going to make it

impossible, left pic is unsalvagable

Different people

>Left has deeper eyesockets
>Right has wider distance between nostrils and a more rounded nose
>Right has shorter eyelid/less hooded eyes.

>Look it up.
How? I've seen people post his pic a million times but don't know his name. Does ANYONE?

If that was true he would have posted a source.

Look it up means it's bullshit.

I really hope that's blackops2cel even if he most likely isn't. I mean is there anything more motivating than fucking blackops2cel making it. It would be amazing

>what is lip surgery
Even then it's not hard to make your lips look smaller, I have yuge lips like codcel and I can make them look smaller.

Im so fucking sore I cant sit down, my arms chest and back are fucking killing me, last night I couldnt even sleep for more than an hour at a time

lmao wtf why didnt he just be more confident

The nostrils, eyebrows, ears, and eyelids are all noticeably different you fucking retards

Wow, it's like /fit doesn't even know what puberty is.

codcel looks like he's 20 or something
puberty ends at 18 and 16 for most people

Think so? That kid looks 14-15 to me.
But as much as I hope I don't know if I'll ever know. I thought this was posted on /r/incels or something after a Yandex image search turned up results but apparently they've been banned since October.

What's the story behind blackopscel?

why are you spamming this?

Blackops2cel

Here's the story to the best of my knowledge.

Blackops2cel posted on an eastern european call of duty forum or something, it is believed he was from serbia, romania, or one of those countries. One day, he either posted a picture of himself, or it was his avatar. People started making fun of him for being so ugly, and he never posted again, deleted his account. Years later, his picture began circulating on Veeky Forums, sluthate, lookism and he became known as the black ops 2 incel.

Maybe a few years even later, he became a huge meme on the incels subreddit as it grew in popularity. They started calling him St. Blackops2cel and they regarded him as their patron saint, their icon. Everyone loved him and related to him on that place. People began asking daily if anyone knew blackops2cel and this went on for months. Individuals gathered everything they could on the internet of him, checking every corner of the internet.

This went on, until one day someone made a post claiming to be a friend of his. He said that blackops2cel became aware of his status on the internet and that there were thousands and thousands of posts and memes about how ugly he is and making fun of him. I guess it broke him, and he ended up comitting suicide by hanging himself.

As of today, /r/Incels is deleted on reddit, and the posts are gone. Whether or not the story of him killing himself is true or not, we will probably never know.

cool story

Look at the crooked nose, the eyebrows, the ears, its him

Jamal has a lot of stamina huh?

Kek

Everyone here telling such random shit trying to bait people. That isn't him OP just wants his (you). The kid on the left probably just retreated from internet life entirely and is trying to live as stress free as he could away from people. Guy on right is probably just your average dude living an average normal life. This is actually what is most likely.

The only one I'm certain isn't bullshit is that he's Middle Eastern. How the fuck did his picture spread to lookism?

>the ears
come on it's exactly what gives it away that it's not him

black ops kid has a positive canthal tilt, alpha as fuck

the guy on the right is so beautiful
who is he?

Me

It's Battlefield 4 Chad, blackops2cel's non incel brother.

>”Just lift & b urself bro”
>”Works for me”

He's got a total down syndrome look what are you talking about lol

if he lost the ugly glasses and got a better haircut he'd look better.

>being proud of this
he could also use some fucking lats

jesus bro, dyel

>just get extensive cosmetic surgery
That wasn't in my road plan for "making it"

>this guy is always in the OP of "why even lift if you have a bad face" threads
kek

The haircut and the glasses make him look like shit

The babe under his arm makes him look like he does not give the slightest fuck in the world.
Staying true to yourself looks better than anything else in the world.

>Whether or not the story of him killing himself is true or not, we will probably never know.

I really really hope he didn't because that would be too sad of a way to go out.

Cute

If you combine those pictures it is Jared Kushner.

Did this kid ever make it?

OP is faggot

This guy has been posted here for years, how do they even look now?

/fraud/

Take super male vitality

10/10

>serbia
>middle eastern

sauce you fucking faggot

well it's not like people in reddit or the internet in general have made up shit to get atention

tfw unironically look similar to blops2cel

king kike!

it's not the same dude. the tattoos are on different sides retard

you didn't censor your eyes in the other thread, anthony

honestly im always glad to see you posting idk why kek. you look like a good dude

Post pic

fucking mirrors, how do they work

how old are you, id guess 50 if you weren't posting on Veeky Forums

they are a window to another dimension. thats why there is a set ammount of mirrors in the world as they cant be manufactured because no one understands them they keep them in a big warehouse

what other thread i want to see

because its hilarious to me that other people claim to be ugly when i exist

only 25

>grow hair out into kikefro, people think im 30
>get buzzcut down to #10 blade, people ask if im old enough to drink even while keeping facial hair scruff

you dont look deformed tbqhwy just need to work on it. structurally theres nothing too wrong with your face. i also thought you were like 50

just reconstructed what he looks like without the censored part

What exactly am I going to look up?

“Ugly nerd commits suicide”?

We need more info!

>tfw unironically uglier than blackops2cel

Post pic or get out

bullshit

We can all make it bros

It's actually him. He posted on reddit's ?blunderyears? where people post past and recent pictures of themselves so they can laugh at how cringy they were when they were younger. This guy didn't commit suicide, he just went through late puberty

I'm photoshopping friends into Chads
Who's next

Ouch!

I've been a shut in for 9 years because I don't want people to see my face. You really think I'm gonna post it on the internet?

That's genuinely heart warming

Why? So you can make this poor dude the next blackops2cel?

>Working out does a lot things, but it doesn't changer your lip size, no way that's him.

Number one thing that cops look for when comparing photos are ears. No matter how fat or old a person gets, the ears never change.

So because some user said it on some website, it's true. Got it.

No way that's him though the original dude is from Serbia or some shit

yeah people make up shit for attention all the time but the OP pic is still possibly the same dude

to the afterflife

sounds about right

>ywn hit a face-remodelling late puberty
why even live

nice job. you made him look asian.

That guy need to learn how to take a fucking picture. Most of his ugliness comes from lens distortion.

Maxbrainlet

no you dont

>notice another bald spot
Nope sorry, my time has come
See you in heaven fellas

Ears never stop growing

>Giving him a soyboy nose

2nd pic doesn't have the dead fish eyes or bj lips bud.