Pull my shit together

>pull my shit together
>feeling better about life and future
>feel good all the time

>all of my friends are depressed losers with no desire to change their situations
>always complain about their life sucking
>anytime i'm around them they drag me down

what do

Find new friends man. I know it's easier said than done but honestly, they ARE dragging you down, time to jettison that shit.

Give me your guns whiteboy

ITT: OP learns about crab bucketing

ditch them
never bond over suffering and commiserating, get friends who boost you up

You become who your friends are. Get friends who are people you want to become.

>there are dogs who know how to drive while some neets cant

You can't fly with the eagles if you sleep with the pigeons

Don't give up on them yet. I got a lot of negative comments too when I started lifting.

Just stick with it, and eventually they'll come around, and ask for gym/life advice.

If they don't see the light after a year or so, start looking at finding a new friend group.

that driver is a comedic genius t b h

d33p

Cute pooch driving.

What is this?

Negative comments from your friends?
That doesn't sound too friendly.

People are like crabs in a bucket - they will drag you down when you try to get ahead.

La luz extinguido.

Interesting.

fuck...

It's pretty awful.

that bald cunt has a thicker neck than the faggot on the right LMAO

>stop lifting weights

People don't like change. Especially when that change makes them feel inferior.

It takes some people time to realize just because you're swole doesn't mean you're a different person.

I know that feel bro. Negative dicks everywhere dragging you down. Honestly, if you keep your shit together and act like a positive dude and spread that energy, it will weed out losers without potential to change automatically.

My group of friends has always had this one super swole friend who we never hated on. Granted, we're all friends of virtue because we struggled through highschool together.
I look up to him a lot. Maybe one day I'll be able to look like him. I really hop he gets over his hernia surgery soon though. It's been a long road to recovery.

Good god what the FUCK is that

el atrapador de pistola goblin transexual...

You will learn in due time my friend, that this is the difference between lions and sheep.

You are a lion now, and it will be your duty to find other lions and befriend or compete, against them. Manipulate the sheep to your liking, that is all they are good for.

It depends on your friend group. Some are less supportive/expressive than others.

If one person out of a group starts making it, sometimes jealousy happens.

If someone wants to pull you down, it's proof you need to pull them up.
Now, the heaviest weight you can ever lift is another person's despair, but you don't lift shit because it's light. Be the beacon; fight darkness wherever you see it, in whoever you see it - not just yourself.

Maybe it's because you toxic assholes always feel the need to excessively criticize everyone for living THEIR lives. Last thing I need is one of my friends becoming big and macho and thinking he can muscleshame us and look down on us for not being as obsessed with eating chicken and broccoli and not having fun like he is, drop the act you ugly bastards, lifting wont get you a girlfriend, lol.

>lifting wont get you a girlfriend, lol.

Nice try, fatty. Only a fat fucking loser would deny a friend a healthy happy life. God forbid you have some ambition. Enjoy being a loser.

kk. The fact that you had to reply to all the posts shows crab mentality.

>you toxic assholes always feel the need to excessively criticize everyone for living THEIR lives
>living THEIR lives
You won't be living long with obesity, bucko. Imagine all the faces of the people at your early funeral and pray they find a coffin big enough to use for it.
Or, just, eat a little less.

This

This is shit teir bait. Stop being gullible.

How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

It's not crab mentality. It's just you men feel like you CONSTANTLY need to look down on us, holding your noses high, constantly try to shove your fitness crap down our throats, and we're sick of that shit. If we wanted to get "fit", we'd do it ourselves. Last thing I need is some man trying to dictate my life.

Please fuck off, k? :)

I've been seing you on every fucking reply. This (you) is intended to curse and insult whichever sloppy wench begot the filthy whoreness that dared spawn you upon this earth. Fuck you and your dead pets.

>if we wanted to get "fit"
>browses, lurks and replies in Veeky Forums
I don't even know where to begin.

>in college
>5 roommates are not, do nothing but play video games, smoke weed and generally be loud as fuck
>they cant remember to be quiet on their own, have to specifically tell them every day to close their doors and stop yelling

Holy fuck i want to live with adults

>anytime i'm around them

Easy solution: don't be around them.

Find new friends.

>Stop being gullible.
These niggas wouldn't know bait if was presented in front of their face on a giant fish hook

Goys who don't eat their onions always fall for these jew tricks.

This guy is right though. Majority of this board are insufferable faggots with god complex who think they are geniuses for putting weights up and down in a room but still cant get their life together.
OP is just trying to validate himself like some social media thot by impressing a bunch of anonymous mouth breathers online who can now also circlejerk about how they are superior compared to their friends, right after making a no gf feels thread.

yeah I'm sure the kind of person who ditches long time friends at the drop of a hat will make great acquaintances.

Lmao, no one hates fit people, how delusional are you exactly? The majority of people at my university are all fit and even the biggest nerds used to go to the gym at some point.
People hate the kind of retards who populate this board, boring people who have nothing else going on their life other than lifting weights. You're like a male version of a vegan chich who announces his choices to everyone and can't enjoy things because muh lifestyle.
Stop this victim complex you fucking retard

I dunno man. My biggest regrets is losing friends who were struggling with shit and me being so overwhelmed with my own shit that I couldn't help them. But you really can't change someone if they aren't willing to meet you half way.

I guess what I really mean is this, if you think you're friends are struggling, help them. If you think you're friends have given up, distance yourself. It's a really big decision though, once you lose a friend that's it. Friends are precious OP.

>become healthy
>fat faggot becomes so triggered that my muscles start talking to him

Did you just assume my gender?

Get ye gone thot.

How exactly do they drag you down?

La creatura...

it gets worse man. soon they start to resent you and they feel like you don't belong in their group and then they start ignoring your texts and invitations. then you'll realize you have no real friends. that's where i am now at least i know finding new friends is the answer but everyone already seems to have some.

>that dog
holy fuck.
Im laffing so hard.
fuck you op.
Im at work.
don't stealth post hilarious shit like that.
this is a blue board for a reason.
you're gonna get me fired.

i had no idea that was a girl in the OP.