Are women strong?

Seriously why do they bother when evolutionary they don't need it

Because butts

>2018
>not knowing women are men and men are women

>tfw Americans will still argue they have the strongest armed forces in the world
only women, trannies and obese men lmao

Fair play, that's some determination. British female soldiers wouldn't have gotten up after the first fall

The problem is, determination isn't enough when it comes to your comrades lives

Because they want to prove something to the world. Women are mostly useless throughout their lives and don't git gud at any sport or hobby so at one point some of them decide to show they can do something hard/have talent.

Holy fuck... does she point the barrel of the gun to her face?!

Incredible... seriously. I bet she isn't even using trigger discipline.

Women were a fucking mistake.

>man falls to ground because he can't stand anymore
>dies there
>woman falls to ground
>"omg guys, can't you see I'm falling, this is like so hard, I hope you give me lots of likes for this"
>gets back up and finishes

more like
>man falls to ground because he can't stand anymore
>dies there
>woman falls to ground
>men die trying to rescue her
>she just costed the platoon 10 men

You sure as hell don't need Veeky Forums but here you are.

Jdd**dhdh**

>but at least your army has diversity now goyim, surely any death toll short of 6 million is worth that

Veeky Forums sure as hell doesn't need this thread, but here we are.

>thinking the great war of 2020 wont be faught exclusively with drones/robots, nukes, and bioweapons. War these days is 100% budget, human soldiers are deprecated.

It's all relative. Humans developed brains over bodies, which is why a Gorilla on the Gorilla equivalent of Veeky Forums is making a thread called "Are humans strong?" right now. There's nothing wrong with wanting to improve yourself, regardless of where your ceiling may be.

>be female
>weak and susceptible to any attack from male
>decide to get strong so they wont get mugged/raped easily by a scrawny desperate incel

thats the main excuse I've seen for women getting fit, that an of course looks
who cares if "evolutionary they don't need it" a man wont always be there to protect them

Having sex with a strong girl is so much better than a twig

You can be so much rougher and they'll give it back to you, plus they don't get sore instantly and complain, plus they can do more positions

never mind the fact that thick glutes and biceps on girls are super hot

>which is why a Gorilla on the Gorilla equivalent of Veeky Forums is making a thread called "Are humans strong?" right now.
got a good chuckle out of me imagining this.

>which is why a Gorilla on the Gorilla equivalent of Veeky Forums is making a thread called "Are humans strong?" right now.
I like the way you think.

>Wake Up
>Eat Leaves
>Throw Faeces at handler
>QT3.14 walk past
>Walks straight up to silver back
>Fucking Kongs
>Silver back throws Faeces at me
>MFW