consumerreports.org/dietary-supplements/heavy-metals-in-protein-supplements/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reference ur pic

Which flavor?

Creme vanilla, cookies n cream, double chocolate in that order

ON Gold Standard, Costco has the best price

Chocolate tastes the best

Double chocolate is the only choice.

Cookies and cream is vile, ignore at all costs. Double chocolate or vanilla. Some of them are very sickly after a couple of sips. I tend to stay with double chocolate because its palatable

DONT BUY FUCKING VANILLA

Banana creme bro

Seriously.

Strawberry is best flavor, you guys are insane.

Stick to basic flavours (chocolate, vanilla, bannana, etc) cookies and cream tastes like plastic mixed with sand

op

get the 5lb tub of Nutricost, chocolate

like 40 bucks for 5lbs net weight. 30g protons, 140 calories, per scoop. and NO soy lecithin.

the taste is bang on as well. only use a little bit of water per scoop. tastes low key like chocolate milk

consumerreports.org/dietary-supplements/heavy-metals-in-protein-supplements/

>metal for my gains

i dont see anything wrong here bro

Got Cookies and Cream, its ok once in a while tastes kinda salty, Mint Choc is fantastic, I rotate them

Cookies and cream was terrible at first but after a couple weeks I got used to it but I probably won't buy it again

What do you mix your powder with? Milk? Almond milk? Water?

Chocolate peanut butter my bros

ON Platinum turbo chocolate 30g per scoop, taste sooooo goood dissolves extra easy. Two scoops in 8oz of water dissolved no problem. It’s worth the 55 for 3.5lbs. I got spoiled and tried some and there is no turning back.

Water works, but milk is much better. Personally, I use 1-2 scoops of ON double chocolate, a couple of blueberries (no more than 10; it gets too sweet), 3 ice cubes, a handful of oats for texture, and then some whole milk. Absolutely delicious

You do realize rice and chicken in the US is still heavily polluted with lead and mercury? You can't really do anything about it. Blame your government and business practices.

Skim milk most of the time. Some extra protons and a little bit of lactose for good measure.

didn’t they change their formula to be packed with fillers now?

you get the salty taste from it too ?

Loved "Designer Whey".... mixed well, zero gas.
Also like ISOPure... expensive, but best if have coupon.

Lately, spend my $$$ on grass fed beef ($9/lbs here) rather than milk leftover powder. Also love ground turkey for gains... way cheaper than chicken breast. (as in the fresh--- not the frozen planks you cheap bastards....)

Gold standard isn't bad, it's widely available, cheap and tastes alright.

Just ordered four pounds of designer whey, so excited