Neck theory is fucking legit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulC0Lerkkbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do I bigger neck, Veeky Forums

Roids

>smol neck
>still the best looking
they had to nerf him with an eyepatch to make sure Don was the best looking.

It's weird seeing Cole Phelps in real life

are you for real nigga
>didn't see mad men first

Never watched it desu

On S5. Lmao at Betty dirtybulking. Don has proved to me that if you have to choose one body part to be disproportionately large it should be the neck. Pete Campbell is a perfect example of how a thin neck kills your aesthetics. He literally looks like an 8 year old because of his twig neck and round face

Joan is such a mommy

>mandatory pic

dave?

Im not Dave if that’s what you’re asking

mind blown
watched first season, but don't remember anything really

underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=ulC0Lerkkbc

> missed the point of mad men
Literally everyone in the show is far from ideal, they make that very clear. There are no Chads or Stacys in this picture.

What are you talking about faggot, regardless of their character it is clear that Don is the most handsome of the bunch, just so happens to have the thickest motherfucking neck.
I'm not here to discuss character arcs fool.

How did I get a thick(er) neck? Proper head posture.

I always slumped my head down as a kid, and I had a pathetically small neck to go with it. (Srsly, it looks like a toothpick in old pictures).

I got more confident when I was older, and I walked with my head straight up. My neck Began to actually need to exert force to hold up my head. What’d ya know, I now have a pretty nice neck.

Neck curls also helped add 2 inches.

>nobody tells you about neck DOMS

RISE

>goblin upgraded to ork

didnt see madmen

dude in the back could be aesthetic as fuck if he lost the glasses or got ones that arent cokebottles but i assume his character is some kind of dork

I am a veiny necked fucked, is this good Veeky Forums?

How did you add 2 inches to your neck and still manage to have a small neck?

Neck curls, extensions, and side raises with a plate

Mirin

soyo boyo that has taken the neck pill

eliminate soy from your diet for 10 years get a hair transplant and a couple facial surgerys and you might make it

>Barack Swolebama