Gym is closed

Gym is closed.

you can use my home gym friend

$20/mo but you have to pet my dog on your way out

Same. My gym decided to close until there is no more "adverse weather" I swear to fuck it snows for like 4 days a year in england and the entire country shuts down

>he doesn't workout at home with his equipment in the basement with the cats.

>Not working out at a children’s park for free

Anyone else here from Ireland? Everything closed because of 2 inches of fucking snow.

fucking this, gym is a meme

>Car won't start cuz shit battery in Winter
>Can't lift until it gets fixed cause gym's too far

fucking just kill me

>tfw to autist too go gym

I have an anytime fitness so i cant procrastinate my way out of the gym

does this actually happen lmao

Gym I go to is closed for 2 weeks for renovations. Luckily I have building gym but it is very lacking in equipment

good. stay out

stop sotpt STOP STOP SOTP STOP STOP STOP SOTP STOP STOP STOP STPO SPOSTPO STPOSTPO AWPOIFAJEPOIDJWEQPOIF EWIOPJWEJPIOFAJFEOPWIFJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEOIWJFPOISEJFOPIAWJEFIOAWEJFPIOWEAJFAIOSEJFPIOAWJF[OAWJEF[OWIEJF[0WIOEJFQ;WOEIFJA0WOEIFQW0IEFO;WJCOIAJFOI3JFP;IASHFPOIASEJFAISEWHF;OAWIEJFQWPIEFHPAOWFIOA;SFPOAWEHFIO;AWHJFPOWEFP[WEIFPOWIEJFP;OAWIEHFPOQWIEFPQOWEIHFP[OQWIEJFPIOQ3HRFEP[IOQWHEJFPOIQWEHFPOQHWEJFPOI HJAAAAHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

home gym master race wins again

you live in ireland by any chance?

me. rip ucc mardyke gym

>home gym right beside my Veeky Forums shitposting station

I'm a filthy Dub. Nothing working here, some capital we are... Every fucking gym closed except for RAW I think, and that was only up to 2pm. Their day pass is like €20 too...

yuk. ya we're pretty bad here it was fine until like seven but everything shut down at eight. got a good session in yesterday so not doing too bad. hoping places are open all day saturday at least

Got nothing done yesterday or today, hopefully tomorrow I can manage to get a session in. My gym should be reopening on Saturday, but I'm not holding my breath. Not like they care as long as their taking my money...

>every single bench is taken
BY THOTS BENCHING THE BAR

gyms free if you go to UCC. so glad I don't have to consider whether I'm getting my moneys worth or not

Hopefully going to get into UCD this year, they have a amazing gym. Olympic swimming pool and all.

This

nice bait