How do I balance adderall xr with a healthy living?

How do I balance adderall xr with a healthy living?

Step 1. Stop taking adderall.

>take it in the morning after a healthy breakfast
>go to the gym and pump lots more of weight because addy
>go home and before making lunch start doing something trivial
>expend 10 hours on something trivial
>addy crashdown
>get mad you didn't eat anything
>get mad you will never be loved
>get mad you are mad
>start crying
>go to sleep crying
>wake up next day and repeat until tolerance builds up so you don't feel it anymore or you end up addicted to bigger doses

Exactly, this. Adderall isn't a substitute for drive/motivation. At the very most, they're a crutch to help you sort out your life such that you don't need to take them to get shit done.

Fuck you. Delete.

You have to take baby steps. People try to do everything at once. PLEASE TALK TO A DOCTOR.

Long term, adderall is not a drug you can take without severe side effects on your mind and you as a person, user.

Xanax and Adderall are really the devils candy. I've seen people get fried worse from xanax than opiates.

Here is what I'd do.

1.Clean your room and your house, get yourself mentally ready for all this. Avoid taking large amounts of the drug for this process, take a "maintence" dose only.

2.Talk to your loved ones. Do you have a brother? Cool uncle? Grandfather? These are people who will help you. I wouldn't recommend having a woman on your side for this.

3. Go to the doctor. Have him start with you to come off. Imagine you get back from the doctors with a perfectly clean house. It's really refreshing.

You need to do this. Otherwise you will be a narcoleptic zombie who is absolutely fried. Don't you love yourself?

I love myself.

Dude prescription drug addictions are really fucking bad. I've lost so many people to this, everybody I know has.

Saying you can live with big pharma on your back is crazy and hopsitals need to fix this bullshit. It's ruining people's lives.

Ask your doctor for IR. They perscribe these pills that keep you high all day its no good

What's IR.

IR is much more addicting though. I've taken 120mg in the span of 6 hours. After that I took like 2mg of xanax, smoked some weed, then everything looked "wavy" like I was on acid and faces were forming in the walls. Mind you I was totally cool with it because I was GABA'd out on xanax.

The next thing I know I wake up at like 3am and I boot up some Wolfenstein to play and it is ridiculously fun. Literally fucking MANIC playing that shit. Giggling like an absolute mad man while I was running down corridors, shooting nazis. It was insane and to this day I have no idea how I ended up in that state at 3am (though I obviously know the previous day's drug use had everything to do with it...But still, how?).

Went to sleep after a few hours of playing and then I find myself waking up at 6PM on the same day, what the fuck.

Adderal and high doses of stimulants are weird, lads. Holy fucking god you get high though. I honestly remember thinking,
>this is it. all of human history has amounted to this. getting high on amphetamines. all the suffering, all the pain, all the discovery and inventions and trials and tribulations have culminated in this specific high. THIS IS WHAT THE CAVEMEN WANTED BUT DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO GET THERE

holy shit I would become a meth addict so fucking quick lads stimulants get me good, they get me GOOD

Instant Release.

All that stim lightning is dumped into your bloodstream at once instead of being released over time.

ADD man here. Only twke it if you have add, and then only take it when you need it. Take it at noon if you can, so it doesn't fuck with your sleep

Use it very sparingly. I do once or twice a week

... no you want tot ake it before noon, when you wake up

Fuck I miss those beautiful pills my plug moved away:(

>holy shit I would become a meth addict so fucking quick lads stimulants get me good, they get me GOOD

Pretty much this. They are so fucking great that it can be very tempting to take them to get a high as fuck euphoric feeling rather then to use them as a focus tool.

Those that try to chase that euphoric high you feel the first one or two times will start to increase doses.

This then snowballs even more until their dose becomes high enough to damage their brain. Then you become a meth head.

Don't take Adderall two days in a row man. That shit needs to be cycled and heavily observe your reactions to it.

Doctors hand them shits out like candy.

I’ve taken vyvanze every day this week since I had three exams. Still maintain caffeine intake of around 600 mgs. Stims not even once.

Get your thyroid hormone and test....tested the symptoms of a deficiency in these mimic adhd

>600 mgs

Way too much caffeine.

This.

caffeine is a stimulant you fucking retard

How can i get adderall ???? I just need to use it once for my studies.

Who is she?

my wife please delete this.

This. Adderall changes who you are as a person. It changes your fundamental personality. You should at the very least know who you are without it.

It's not benzos or anything - withdrawal won't kill you - but you might still want to talk to a doctor to help you.

Someone tell me how to fucking get adderall?????

Funny, she kinda looks like my wife, but two points hotter.

Pls tell her t not bite her nails and do them more properly. Looks disgusting

>healthy living
>taking unnecessary prescription medications
w0w