Does milk estrogen?

Is cow milk just as bad as soy? I Googled "does milk estrogen" and found excerpts like this:

"Cow's Milk. Dairy cows naturally produce estrogens that are transferred to their milk. ... Drinking large quantities of cow's milk may significantly increase your estrogen levels."

Should I give up milk or find an alternative?

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/26267220_Exposure_to_exogenous_estrogen_through_intake_of_commercial_milk_produced_from_pregnant_cows
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987701913805
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/44509103/#44512759
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MILK TRUCK GUYS
IT’S HERE

yes.
It's fucking hormone water.
just drink water and protein you faggots.

M

I

I've done my research on it, a couple of weeks ago and it seems pretty clear that it does increase estrogen in men and children. Something very important to remember is, that the estrogens are almost exclusively present in the fat. If you drink skim milk, there is going to be around 95% less estrogens. Curiously IGF-1 levels are higher in Skim milk. IGF-1 a hormone that has been shown to increase GH, LH and Test when given to participants.

So if you're afraid of estrogen or phytoestrogens, stay away from soy and mammalian milk. Try out almond, rice or milk substitutes made from other ingredients.

>So if you're afraid of estrogen or phytoestrogens, stay away from soy and mammalian milk
Unless it's skim of course.

She doesn’t look that good she photoshops the hell out of all of the pics she posts.

>cosplay slut
>mentally unstable
>body issues
Checks out

I just searched and discovered that almonds contain phytoestrogen so I guess almond milk is a no go.

Good news though is that I found out "cashews can help to balance your hormones. Cashews contain a substance called anacardic acid, which has a natural anti-estrogen effect."

>tfw I look her up and now I can't pretend she's not fat

Where is that proof? Last time I checked milk contains estrogen but not in actually significant amounts.

Just get cashew milk then.

L

I'm going to be real with you guys.
I grew up drinking/eating a lot of dairy and chicken and I'm 21 with the tits of an 11 year old.

I'm absolutely calling bullshit on the milk = boobs thing.

I actually know a group of people who drink a gallon a day and they seem fine. They are actually pretty swole.

>momokun
such a low taste, user

researchgate.net/publication/26267220_Exposure_to_exogenous_estrogen_through_intake_of_commercial_milk_produced_from_pregnant_cows

>momokun

I'm in the camp of better being safe than sorry. I used to enjoy a ton of soy milk with my girlfriend and although it didn't affect me, she started getting her period every 2 weeks instead of 3 1/2. That is enough proof for me that estrogen/phytoestrogen is capable of fucking up your hormones. After we quit cold turkey, her cycle normalized. Her irregular period cycle only started when I introduced her to soy milk.

K

Oh yeah soy milk will start messing with your body straight away, I hardly touch the stuff, but normal dairy I think is really over exaggerated with the hormone talk.
Maybe I'm a weird case but cow milk hasn't done shit to change my body and I love dairy

Quick summary: Men drinking milk suffered from:
25% higher estrone levels, negligable (5% roughly) increase in estradiol, 15% increase in progesterone and 15% lower testosterone, 20% lower LH levels.

It's pretty bad for your endocrine system and body to have to deal with that amount of exogenous estrogen. Like I said, stick with skim milk or switch to something different altogether. Or just stop giving a fuck about it.

What happened to her? How can women let themselves go like that? Do women really think liposuction is a good alternative to working out?

Milk kills your gains.

They fall for the 6 meals a day meme

It's a shame, a year or two ago she was losing weight after a life of obesity. However, once the thicc meme began popular she seems to have to intentionally put on weight...

>hormones are okay when it's stuff I like
It wouldn't hurt you to be a bit more critical about things you like, otherwise your decision making and judgement will be pretty clouded by your confirmation bias. I've just got the feeling you're the kind of guy, who could have 10 studies in his face, showing him how bad estrogen in milk is and one show it's not that bad and that's be enough for you to say you're still not going to change anything.

Is beef / chicken safe to eat or does it contain estrogen too?

In way lower quantities than milk. About 70-80% of our mammalian estrogen intake comes from dairy.

>People who never have to work for their physique, just coast on whatever habits they were taught and whatever metabolism, in relation to their caloric intake, they had
>All of a sudden hit the proverbial 'wall' where age and stress take their toll, their metabolism lowers, they have less time for non-"exercise" physical activity that they used to participate in, and they have to take full responsibility for the effects of their caloric intake
>Never knew how to maintain themselves, cannot conceive of how to even start without some epiphany moment that may never come.

Someone who has never been intentional about their body will hit that wall.

A lot of these cosplay sluts have a bunch of mental and body issues so they probably eat a shit ton of food while they wallow in depression. I mean, they basically go out of their way to be a sex object and nothing else so it probably doesn't help.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987701913805
>The major sources of animal-derived estrogens in the human diet are milk and dairy products, which account for 60–70% of the estrogens consumed.

Wasn't 100% on the mark, but close enough.

Is whey considered dairy?

Yes, but again, it has most of the fat removed, so you should have way lower levels of most hormones in it.

>researchgate.net/publication/26267220_Exposure_to_exogenous_estrogen_through_intake_of_commercial_milk_produced_from_pregnant_cows

I thought you guys would've found literally 1(one) other study by now, but you keep shilling this one paper done on 12 japanese people, who are people who have had the least exposure to dairy out of nearly any modern population on earth.

The changes in hormones could quite literally be a stress response because of the fact that their body is put under the stress of trying to digest shit that it doesn't have the enzymes to digest.

This info is about as useful and could be extrapolated with the same certainty to be applied to lactose tolerant people as that fucking onion study on rats.

>I'm just not ready to settle down
>It's just for fun
>Respect me!

this is now a milk truck thread

So is fasting/snake water just a meme or can I really lose weight through keto? (btw no muscle ton of fat)

>The changes in hormones could quite literally be a stress response because of the fact that their body is put under the stress of trying to digest shit that it doesn't have the enzymes to digest.
Noh him, but you're going to have to explain to me how an increase in estrogen and decrease in testosterone correlates to lacking lactase.
>digest shit that it doesn't have the enzymes to digest
It also doesn't say this anywhere. Not all Asians are lactose intolerant or else why would they even be consuming milk in increasing amounts?

1. Your body doesn't rapidly start aromatizing testosterone into estrogen as a stress response.
2. The estrogen levels in their urine samples shows that their bodies were flooded with massive amounts of estrogen.
3. If you're so quick to dismiss it and fault me for not being able to find more material on a subject that is frankly not studied a lot, you're free to show any studies that prove the opposite.

I don't know if you wanted to reply to me, or this thread even, but yeah. It's easier to lose weight when you eat only once a day. Keto seems to work for some. Maybe visit /fat/.

>comparing mice to men, is the same as comparing humans from one region to humans in another region
The absolute state of milkcucks. Keep drinking your estrogen elixir.

Is it bad I've unironically sucked girls titties for milky? Only a few have gotten mad and said it hurts. Others go mad (cow) over it.

Avoiding phytoestrogens also nullify the benefits of phytoestrogens... Such as neuroprotection and protection against cardiovascular disease. There are multiple estrogen receptors and only one of them affects growth of mammaries and the uterus. Even Genistein, the most agonistic to 'feminizing' estrogen receptors (ERα) of all isoflavones is an order of magnitude more agonistic to ERβ which is responsible for the aforementioned benefits and cancer suppression.

breap

That pic on the right appears to be a troll shop, but IDK.

Momokun is a shitty person. Slampigfu material, sure, but definitely not waifu material. I'd still rail her for high test reasons

damn she's unfuckable

J U S T I C E

When I knock my gf up, she agreed to let me have milkies if I'm curious. Whether she lets me or not, I'm going in and mouth raping them tiddies. Might even try spitballing it, who knows?

It wasn't Photoshop but a screenshot from her snapchat story. You'd be suprised how much females suck in to hide their gut.

Humbly and with great shame requesting more picture such as these. If there is anything less thot-ish, even better.

I saw this though, and she didn't look the way that other picture was. Not sure about this one, but like I said, she appears like she'd make for one hell of a slam pig. If she comes up to a con where I'm at, should I attempt to pick her up and screw her?

Now THIS is thicc.

>When I knock my gf up
Oh god no don't knock up a gf she bout to get yo ass for 18-25 years

soy has plant estrogens, which function entirely different from the estrogen you think it is.

Milk has mammal estrogen. Which works a lot more like how you think it does.

she put on all that weight on purpose, when she tried to lose weight she lost patreon support. She's fetish material at this point.

Well I'm not too sure either but the other one I posted was on her social media. You can try to fuck her but honestly fat girls (cosplayers especially) are more picky and with all the followers she has it minimizes your chance at fucking her. If you ever get the chance though you should definitely try.

saved

>they're just jealous of my big boobs

the funny thing is cow's milk does have estrogen whereas soy milk has plant estrogens that don't affect the amount of estrogen in humans, or decrease testosterone. yet, Veeky Forums will tell skellies to drink a gallon of milk a day to gain weight.

good meme guys.

Milks cheap, good source of protein and calcium, and bulks you up. Is there a particullar type of milk that has reduced estrogen content?

Well, what do you think a good strategy would be?

All of Veeky Forums demonizes the soymilk while ironically drinking the truely estrogenic dairy milk

So much shooping on this pic

Yeah but I've only ever seen chick's and faggots drink almond milk

You need to grab their attention in a very short time frame and be rather curt, but interesting at the same time. Funny helps but in an assholey/sarcastic way.
Honestly, just do what user said and fuck fatties. Not worth the effort

So much party pooping in this post

Still, it's one of my goals in my 20s to try and have sex with Momokun before she loses it so badly that I'm not even attracted to her as a slam pig

>Implying you have a shot with Momokun
>Wanting to even put your dick anywhere near Momokun
Don't get me wrong, I love slam pigs as much as the next guy but Moomoo is in the "No-go zone"

Yeah, I guess you're right, that's her whole point is doing this shit and getting money from saps.

After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men. Urine concentrations of E1, estradiol, estriol and pregnanediol significantly increased in all adults and children. In four out of five women, ovulation occurred during the milk intake, and the timing of ovulation was similar among the three menstrual cycles.

Muryama et al. 2009.

Don't drink milk.

Can you imagine the sheer amount of cock that sow has copped? Couple that with the legions of followers, she's probably a giant size queen by now. I can guarantee she at least has the herp

Also don't forget she has a massive ego and only fucks with the Chaddest of Chads

Ugh. She was proper THICC before. This is just shameful.

Still probably would, though.

>fat girls
>picky
u wot m8

Yeah, what the other guy mentioned plus her substance abuse habits reminded me that she's probably unclean.

>She only fucks with Chads
She orbits dudes who either pump n' dump her, or who ignore her completely. Not sure how many chads she has actually fucked.

Fuck of jelly /cgl/ cow, she's sexy and you're nobody sweetie

Did we just accidentally summon momo herself?

ive been drinking a gallon of milk a day for a couple months now. strength through the roof looking better than ever never going to stop.

>being this jealous of a woman who plays dressup all day

She's got 'it' and you don't. Now you can either:
a) Grow up and enjoy your hobby without being a peanut butter and jelly cunt

or

b) Keep being bitter about some chick you'll never meet on the internet and nitpick details about her just because boys like her tits

>drink protein
like whey lol

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/44509103/#44512759

I'm not the poster you think I am, I'm just a dude who knows about mom and is amused at the direction this thread just took.

That said, Momo is not someone to be envied. Most of the flak she catches is because her behavior towards other people is mean, she abuses drugs and alcohol, and that's just what I see.

t.Momokun
webm related is what I want to do to your fat ass

Lol photoshop can’t fix that mess in real life.

Does any of this shit apply if I'm from a country where it's illegal to pump cows full of hormones like in the US?

Who gives a shit about if she uses drugs and alcohol?

go back to lc.f to baww more saltchan

FFX on a nintendo?

Absolutely, estrogen is necessary for calf growth. You also have to factor in how cows have been breed to produce more milk than their pre-fastfood ancestors.
There's no denying all fat chicks Photoshop their cellulite out and shit. Trannies need to seriously get off this board. No one cares about your feeder fetish disguised as fat positive bullarky.

Drug and alcohol abuse do horrible things to your body, negatively impact your behavior, and generally make you dumber.

Damn, thanks user. I've been using milk to put back on a bunch of weight I lost by working my ass off and not eating properly. Guess I'll switch to skim and fuck around with other parts of my diet to try to blunt the effects.

Kissing women transfers femcharged estrogen so beware of that too user.