Going to be clear here, i'm still underage, 16 years, 17 in august...

Going to be clear here, i'm still underage, 16 years, 17 in august, and i humbly ask you to help me pass through the end of puberty like a champion. I have wide hips and bitch tits, but i'm most certain that they are the results of a shitty diet through my life, if i fix it and start lifting how much of my body potential can i still use?
Currently i have 1,72cm and 68kg, my genetics would let me grow to about 1,83cm.

Read the sticky and don't go saying that you're underage again unless you wanna get banned

hes already likely to get banned. OP just delete this and lurk

Retard read the sticky and delete this thread before you get banned

What i'm asking is at what point the damage that we take from a shitty diet through all our lifes cannot be reversed and how to do it, the sticky doesn't have that and i wanted to explain why i would be asking such a pointless question, i am a lurker and would stay that way if this wasn't plaguing my mind. If someone can answer it i would gladly be banned.

Just start excercises and make sure you eat less calories, you can still eat ice cream and drink soda, but it will be marginally easier and more efficient if you eat healthier foods. It just matters at the end of the day you have less calories needed than your body needs to sustain it's current state. After awhile you'll notice things start to change with your body, you will want to start lifting. As a teenager, even a little bit of this will quickly change your body, and keeping it up will change it even more. You will still have remanants of your bitch tits and your wife hips will still be a little noticable, but it will be better than your current state and will serve as a reminder. Stop sitting inside as much, get out more,read more, learn. Society is fucked up because we're letting kids sit inside all day in comfortable homes eating processed food and no filter on consumption of entertainment. Pain and the possibility of failure has been completely removed from children's lives. Good luck op, you can make it but it's all on you.

-t. Ex fat teenager who is nearly aesthetic

when you get banned restart your router to refresh your ip and get unbanned

youre very heavy for your height so lots of potential as you have much more muscle then a skelly would. just eat clean and try your best to lose the fat with minimal muscle loss first. basically eat a slight deficit (300-500 under TDEE, google TDEE calculator), get 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight and work out to maintain your muscle. this is cutting, dont expect to make huge gains as you do this, just trying to maintain muscle and lose fat. once you look about 9%-12% do the same thing but start eating at 500 above your TDEE, this is bulking. good luck man

Thanks, i already screenshoted it, i won't delete the thread, if a mod thinks i need to be banned it's okay.
You can't know how much this values to me, so thank you, from my heart.

youre welcome lil nigga

Look into sarms and growth hormones

Godspeed, it's a slow uphill battle, but if you keep at it you can do it

Water cuts through stone not by strength, but by perseverance.

Aye brother, I'll come down the ship with you.
Learned a lot from anons here who were nice enough to help. 7 months into lifting and I've made crazy progress, don't know if it's because of my good genes but yeah.

I don't do Squats or Deadlifts sadly from the fear of stunting my growth, already shorter than most of my friends in HS. At 5'4 and don't know if I'll grow much 2nd, 3rd and 4th year.
Would love if any anons can help me out on whether I should start Squats and Deadlifts or would that fuck me up.

your fear of lifting will fuck you up
unfortunately, there's no cure for faggotry

user, I said I only don't do Squat and Deadlift.

First off, you're clearly a fat fuck. I was 5'7 at your age at 140 lbs and I was still pretty chubby. Read the sticky, go to a TDEE calculator, set it sedentary, take off 500 calories, and use MyFitnessPal to count your consumption. Try to base your diet mainly around protein, take supplements like fish oil, and most importantly you need to exercise. If you can't get a gym membership (which is understandable) do calisthenics instead. You probably can't even do 10 but some push-ups will be very beneficial.

Good luck dude, and don't give up.

this is now /underage/ general

for real though dont do squats or deads yet. if you can go to enhanced athlete and buy mk-677 with the 15% off discount code, look for it on google i forgot it, (orally taken growth hormone, research it first and see if it's for you), take 3 of those a day before bed with 200mg of huperzine A from amazon. you will grow, most results say an inch every 3 months but im hoping for 2 inches in a year, keep your goals achievable you know.

exactly
you don't do two out of the four lifts that should make up 90% of your lifting

>an underage manlet is telling another underage manlet not to squat and to take drugs instead
the absolute state of nu/fit/

>I don't do Squats or Deadlifts sadly from the fear of stunting my growth
This is a debunked myth.

I don't think I'll mess with that type of stuff. I'll let genes do it's thing, but thanks for the info.
The views on Squats and Dreads is still conflicting. :/

Run test and MK677

squats compress your spine nigga so do all other overhead exercises its common sense. obviously you can decompress it but he clearly doesnt want to get any shorter than he is for now. and im not underage i turned 18 last month so get fucked

Really? All I've seen is people saying not to do them at this age. I'm really passionate about the gym but I feel like I'm not doing enough without doing these but I also don't wanna mess with my growth.

The high test and HGH should help you grow.
>t. Was your age and height when I began lifting. I'm 179 cm now.

Also, here's physique at 138 lbs.
Went from a skinny twink to this in 7mon.

>common sense
No, you fucking retard.
Common sense is lounging around and watching television and masturbating. Lifting is tiring. Common sense is not doing tiring things.
As soon as you start training, training anything at all, common sense flies out the window.
You're literally a kid (18 and a month old, of which you seem to be strangely prideful, not realizing that it is an extremely childish thing to say) telling another kid to do fucking drugs instead of training two of the most useful lifts there are.
tldr kill yourself

Literally all """evidence""" concerning that was a single study on like three kids, that said "maybe it has an effect but we're not sure desu", but the methodology was faulty.
Just go fucking lift.

You ARE a skinny twink.

Fuck it user, I'll start doing them.
Probably still am a skinny twink, but I'm way better than before. I was a mad skelly.

>1,72cm at 16 years old
Sorry to inform you, but you ain't getting to 1,83, doesn't matter the genetics you say you have

Tbh I hope you get banned, you don't want to get stuck here

I know that i won't grow much more or anything at all, but i guessed that i couldn't grow properly because of a shitty diet, so i said it. I would rather fix what i can with the time i have than accept the body i have right now. Yet height isn't all that important for me because i live in a country of manlets, so other aspects of a bad puberty are also what i have in mind, like the wide hips.

Good.
>The views on Squats and Dreads is still conflicting. :/
Learn to do your research.
You can ask here to get an idea of what to look for, but people here are fucking retarded. In this case, you'd want to look for any authoritative article (not a fucking fitness magazine, but medical journals) about whether squats and deadlifts are actually bad for your growth or not. You'll find they're not.

About half the people here never set foot in a gym.
Of those that did, a quarter actually are beyond novice level.
Of those beyond novice level, a quarter actually know what they're talking about.

Veeky Forums is strictly for feels and memes. Assume EVERYONE doesn't have a clue what they're talking about. ALWAYS.
Notable exceptions: /plg/ for actually lifting and /fraud/ for talking about drugs.

Underage b&s last 30 days. Yeah, is dumb.

Yeah, I'm not gonna fuck with /fraud/. I think of the gym as a long-time investment to my life as I enjoy it and it generally makes me happier. Short-term victories such as injecting some test in me for more veins in my arms is non of my concern.

I understand that I don't take most of the advice here seriously but there are some that actually have good intentions that want to help people, such as yourself. I've been here for a few months and am mostly for the laughs but I've come across some anons like you that I've taken the advice from and implemented it for better results at the gym. Thank you.

god speed twinky boy

you are smart to make this change now, i sure as shit wished i did it when i was your age and it took years of being a fat fuck till i went to college and changed my life for the better, never give up lil user you will and cannot fail with the right state of mind. hold that state of mind close and you can and will become whatever man you want to be. stick with it and make it lil user. dont let Veeky Forums down

That's not true at all.