QTDDTOT

Questions that dont (s)need their own thread
Is this bench ok for a home gym setup?
rebelsport.com.au/Product/Impulse-Fitness-Flat-Bench/389998

Copying from previous thread
I tweaked my neck doing OHP last week, and the pain radiates down my shoulder blades
The pain has dulled somewhat, should I be ok to squat? I do lowbar and I'm worried I'll exacerbate it

How to get a fuck and suck?

pay a hooker

No, there's gotta be a better way

does it matter if my whey protein isnt fully dissolved on water?

or it doesnt matter at all?

If I am a fat boy dieting should I cut down to neat stick mode before bulking? Or just start bulking when near desired weight?

Call Chuck ya sneed

How do I start a conversation with a woman I don't know very well and not come off as an autist?

My gym is attached to my work. Three weeks a month I work mon-fri, which is simple for me to do M/Tu, Th/F and rest on the others. But once a month they give me an odd schedule where I'll be off on Mon/Fri or Thr/Fri, or Mon/Tue and so forth. I've still been driving to work to go on the same days, but is it fine to just not have Wed as a rest day and continue working out on Sat or something else to cut back on the commute on days I don't go to work? Is it harmful to change my workout like this?

Gucci loafers detected

Can I do BBB sets on a 4 day TM split or is that too much

If you have a power rack, any bench that can support like 300kg or so should be fine.
If you don't have a power rack, get a bench that comes with safeties.

I just started workout (calisthenics).. below is my routine:
> 6.30 pm
> start with stretch
> each set rest 1 minute
> pull up 5set x 2rep
> push up 3x10
> squat 3x20

I have been doing this for 2 days straight. After I am done, I only feel soreness on my thigh, where as my chest and lats don't feel sore..

1) did I do it correctly?

2) can I do this everyday? do I need rest day?

3) if so, when should I rest?

I am right arm dominant. My right bicep is bigger and stronger than my left. My left pec is bigger and than my right pec. Am I doing something wrong with my excerises to achieve this result

as long as you consume the whey that's all that matter. if it's getting stuck to the bottom of your bottle that's an issue.

Bulking means adding fat and muscle. If you've got more fat than you're comfortable with, cut. Still exercise, but cut. Once you feel you're skinny enough, start bulking.

You don't, really. Approaching girls out of the blue can be creepy. If you have something in common, try and find a natural way to start a conversation based off that. Nothing is creepier than just walking up to them and trying to hit it off.

Is it socially acceptable to post your mirror pic gains on your Snapchat story (with tight shirt on)?

Been thinking of buying a bathmate. I've heard horror stories of chink knock offs not being calibrated correctly and thus fucking up the dicks of the friends of Veeky Forumsizens. Although I've also heard something about giving your dick accordion indentations if you use it too much or something. What's your experience with it anons, what website do I buy it off of, is it fine if I go with the cheapest one, and how does it arrive in the mail? Don't want the uni postal room women to hand me my hydropump dick puffer box.

Doesn't matter.

Comment or ask about something about her that reflects something she chose to wear/do/etc, and not about her attributes specifically, in a way that is ambiguous as to whether it is a compliment or not.
>Does that tattoo have a special meaning?
>That tattoo reminds me of a pet I once had.
>I like that you keep your roots done and don't let them grow out.
Use your imagination. Just don't make them outright complements and don't make them about her per se but about something she did, does, chooses.

Try it and see. If your intensity sets suck after a week, you'll know it's too much.

Soreness literally doesn't matter one way or another. At least one rest day a week is good to have, put it on a convenient day for your schedule.

You probably have some mild body dysmorphia. Nobody is perfectly symmetric and it's almost always the dominant side that's bigger. There is absolutely no reason to be concerned about this unless it either causes you physical problems or if it is so obvious that uninvolved strangers mention it unasked kek.

Seriously nobody cares. Nobody notices. Your oneitis is probably worried about having one foot bigger than the other or a long second toe or one tit that's asymmetrical and you haven't noticed that about her and wouldn't care if you did.

I posted in the last thread, but without much help. I'm trying to bulk while on a strict Lent (basically vegan diet), but I'm having trouble coming up with some meal ideas. Any anons have recipes or ideas?

I caught herpes.

What now?

Right, so I need some advice.
Basically I've been out of the gym with an injury for over 5 months now and I've been terribly depressed, overeating and drinking too much for the entire duration of it.
The injury seems to have finally cleared up and I'm going back to the gym as soon as I get my car working again.

So my questions are:
What should I be doing my first time back? Should I just test new maxes and go from there?
What should I do to get this horrible body back into shape? Cut at first?
And what would be a good routine to run?
I injured myself doing a GSLP variant, my doc said doing a 100% of my max every time in the gym isn't a good idea if I'm also working a physical job, but realistically I could only go 4 times a week so a decent PPL is right out.

Here's a picture of my shitty body, any and all help would be appreciated.
I'm 6'1 and 190lbs currently if that matters.

Does cardio help me not get dizzy after heavy deadlifts?

Does this power rack + bench look good for being $300?

forgot link
amazon.com/FITNESS-REALITY-810XLT-800lbs-Capacity/dp/B01N4I8FOY/

Looks perfectly fine.

Im skinnyfat. Its not possible to lose the belly while bulking is it? The fuck do I do with it then?
I work abs and eat ONLY healthy and I still have it after a few months of healthy eating.
This morning I just said fuck it and bulk regardless but how do I deal with this shit once I cut?

You fucked up. And I don't mean by getting injured - that shit happens. You fucked up by staying out of the gym for 5 fucking months. Very rarely is complete rest the best option for healing. Activity beats resting always. In other words, when you get hurt you need to fucking keep training. Yes, you may need to modify your training but you don't resort to the couch for 5 fucking months. It leads nowhere good, as you've learned.

With that out of the way, no, don't test your maxes. In fact, testing your max is something you should almost never be doing. It serves no real purpose. Your performance on work sets will let you know whether things are moving in the right direction, and that's all you need to know. Maxing is a distraction.

Yes, cut at first. But not a drastic cut. Make sure you feel good and are making progress in the gym.

Your doctor is right in the sense that the harder you push things, the greater the risk of injury. That said even though you're doing AMRAP sets on GSLP, you're not actually supposed to go beyond the point of technical breakdown (although this can be difficult to sense as a beginner).
But it's one of the big paradoxes of lifting: on one hand you want to always strive to improve performance, while on the other hand you always want to hold back a little to stay safe! This is true for ANY program.
How did you hurt yourself?

should i fuck this girl and cuck her boyfriend? he's a soyboy

no

Was doing squats and suddenly felt some horrible twisting pain in my lower left abdomen, shit hurt like hell at first and after a few days there was a constant sharp pain under my left ribcage.
Doc ran every test known to man, but everything came back negative so he just accounted it to overworking myself, he put me on several drug courses just in case, but none of them did any good, in the end, the pain went away on it's own, now some 2 weeks ago.
I was afraid to go back to the gym, because all movement seemed to make it worse and my doc advised against it too.

but she's hot

Try a few warmups and see how it feels. Might not be a good idea if pain because you're meant to be pulling your blades together to keep tight back on low bar.

>does it matter if my whey protein isnt fully dissolved on water?

Have you just started bracing properly (i.e. breathe into stomach) or recently started squatting? Could just be DOMS.

I have adujustanle dumbbells and an adjustable bench at home, what is a good workout program I can do with just those?

DOMS don't last for 5 months m8...
I was a late stage novice at the time, though, so I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary, injured myself on the warmup, with around 150lbs on my back, my working weight at the time was 265.

i wonder how many Personal Trainers go on fit

my hands and feet are always cold, I already lift regularly ... what do I need to change to improve my circulation?

is it diet (i already get all my vitamins), or do I need cardio?

cardio breh

which leads me into my question nicely

how can I best train cardio at home? As in, not going outside at all? It's fucking freezing outside so I can't just go out and run around, the streets are too slippy.

Is body fat PERCENTAGE different from your actual weight?

Yes of course. Theyre two completely different figures

kettlebell workouts

fucking DUH lol

I'm new to this and just wanted to make sure. How do you cut down body fat percentage specifically?

go to the /fast/ thread

exercise more and eat less.

Try again faggot, i bought them off a bum

Im getting a power rack as well, thanks.

The gym is closed because of the snow - what's a good bodyweight workout to do with no equipment in my living room?

Thanks a lot.

Make sure you add progression.
There is no point in doing the same sets and reps over and over. To see your body progress you have to slowly raise reps sets or weight.

without even a pullup bar there is hardly anything you can do apart from weighted pushups, squats and raises

Alright, I need advice on whether it's acceptable for men to shave their legs. If I asked a 50 year old guy he'd probably say it's gay, but I'm not sure what the consensus is among younger people.

for some reason it seems to be acceptable for some men in australia and new zealand. Everywhere else it is just fucking gay.

That figures. I'm in Australia and always seeing these obviously straight guys walking around with what look like waxed legs.

How do I know if sit ups are fucking up my back or not? Should my back start to hurt if they are?

Unfortunately you won't know until you're already hurt. Not that getting hurt is a death sentence. We all get injured every now and then.

My ass isn't growing despite doing squats, deadlifts, lunges, leg press, and other leg exercises. I do them with good form and weight. Everything else on my body is growing well.

What do?

Could I replace high bar squat with leg press and oybet accessories and still get nice as shit legs? I would do squats I just struggle a shit load getting the depth I need because of my ankles

what did the problem end up being? how did it get better?

reminds me of my own injury a few years ago. my lower back and waist started hurting and i had bad sciatica for seemingly no reason out of thin air. thought working out made it worse, but everything i did rest or no rest made it worse. in the end the cause was TMS (Tension Myoneural Syndrome) when stress causes physical pain to show when nothing is actually injured. as soon as i realized that it healed.

weighted hip-thrusts with your traps on a bench

whats wrong with you ankles? any chance on getting them sorted with mobility work?

I just have shitty ankle mobility. That probably would work, know any good things for that?

In terms of cardiovascular health and leg muscle, what should I focus on with running? Should I try and get better times for my current 5km standard or go for longer distances? I'd say I could run about 8-12km before I keel over dead, depending on the conditions.

Sure, if it's in a proper context. You just showing off is lame, but if you caption it with something like "heading out for coffee" or what the fuck ever, then it's more appropriate.

Well i guess you just need to do stretches for the direction that you have issues on your offdays.

Is there a point where you switch over from athletic build to clearly muscular build?

e.g. pic related. On the right, the guy clearly lifts and has decent musculature, but ATJ on the left has swapped over to being bulky.

In my case, like, if I flex my biceps, they're a decent size, and I don't look normie, but I look way more like the right than the left.

Is it more about frame or is it something I can shift to?

Ok thank you friend

In today's world I'd say it is,but I think it's just obnoxious self promotion. Like 'hey look at me please praise me I'm doing something', as if the only reason you're getting gains is for attention and complements rather than self improvement. Just my thoughts but I'm probably in the minority.

Are home workout apps trustworthy? They seem pretty inline with everything I've seem here about bodyweight exercise, but I don't know which is best.

lose fat and/or gain muscle.

I want to try and do a recomp because I'm 15% bf. I know I need to eat a caloric deficit but how much of a deficit should it be? For some reason none of the recomp guides go into this. I was thinking of just reducing it by about 100 calories so I can maintain my weight as much as possible. Would that work or does it need to be more?

Yes

Deadlifted on Tuesday, somehow my hamstrings are not... sore but I can feel something. Not quite DOMS. I've slept and ate well, and I was only pulling 2pl8. Continue on SS as normal today? I have been on my feet nonstop in work.

pls respond

I just started my first bulk and I am having a shake consisting of milk, whey, peanutbutter, oatmeal and banana for breakfast every morning. Delicious af, only thing is im farting all day, and smelly at that. Does this get better over time? If not, which ingrediënts cause this? Im almost sitting by myself in class at this point lol

Is it possible I'm low test?
Had a rough break-up half a year ago and been completely in the shit since.
I feel like I've completely lost my personality and am barely an empty shell. I do what is expected from me, work, sleep, eat, lift, approach girls and since all that is working well I suppose I'm pretty good at acting human. And that's fine with me, I don't need fulfillment or whatever, I'm perfectly satisfied to be just functional.

Everything optional, hobbies, libido, long term goals is completely gone. Only thing I do is meet with friends because I'm expected to be social. When I'm alone at home I have exactly zero drive. I could just sit around quietly and wait until it's time to sleep.
Have been seeing a girl for a few weeks now and failed to keep it up both times. I probably pressured myself too much in thinking I have to fuck her now, but after a while of thinking a realise now I maybe just wasn't interested in having Sex with her or anyone else.

However, I'm expected to find someone new within reasonable time, marry, breed etc.

Could this be related to having low T? Should I get myself tested, and if I have low T, could cycling fix me?

Additional info:
I'm a pretty disciplined and well-controlled guy.
I can stand having no drive because I just force myself to do what I see necessary.
Unfortunately this method does not work for some parts of life, i.e. libido.

is my full body routine balanced? i have read every sticky in the world, and there is so much info im fucking confused right now

M/W/F

Bench Press
Lat Pull Down
OVH Press
Cable Row
Rear Delt Machine
Lateral Flies

Squats
Calf Raises
-- OR --
Leg Extension
Leg Curls
Calf Raises

Triceps Extension w Dumbells
Biceps Curl w Bar

A friend is asking for a lower body routine that doesn’t stress the calf too much (recovering from a small calf tear). Is it safe to squat and diddly with a bad calf since they’re majority quad hammy and core?

It's reasonably balanced. But you're packing a lot of shit into one session. What most people do is e.g. overhead press and lat pulldown on one day and then bench press and cable row on the next. It's still a fullbody workout since you'll be pushing and pulling shit every workout.
If you have the work capacity of satan there's no reason why you can't do it as you've laid it out, but keep the above option in mind.

Probably. He should be able to tell pretty quickly whether it's going to go well or not. Either way, he's going to have to load it up as part of the healing process if he doesn't want to re-injure it. Loading is necessary for the remodelling phase. But the load should be appropriate of course.

thanks man, really appreciate that precise feedback. it does make sense what you are saying, so i ll keep that option in mind.

WHY is benching at the gym so much harder for me than benching at home? I have a bench at home that goes up to 185, and I managed 6 reps. So I maxed it out and now decided to go to the gym. Except I can only manage 2 reps with the same weight on 185. I've stood on a scale with the barbell in my hands, so I'm sure its 185.

Best way to trim the fat, been lifting for 7 months now but still chubby.
Also I'm lifting 40kg on this, is it good?

Do you mean you're benching 40, or that some sort of special thing?

40kg is hella low for 7 months of training if you're doing it right, unless you're a grill.

Fat loss-wise, eat at deficit.

if its max, its crap, if you are on the 8 - 12 rep range its on the beginner/novice side but its decent for regular joe

as for trimming fat, probably the problem is your diet

I have to take cortisol twice a day up my butt. You guys think I should stay inactive while doing that or can I work out safely?

You can continue to workout, but cut back on the buttsex.

Maybe you just gotta get used to it, is barbell same the same width?

I know when I go to my friend's gym sometimes, everything feels fucking off. I don't know why.

Their US shipping was discrete, no obvious adult product packaging.
It gave me a nice plump look, but the fluid retention was pretty bad, making me unable to piss cleanly (swollen glans, especially the very tip) for a while after using.
I eventually stopped using it entirely because I ended up taking long ass showers and feeling wasteful.
I use a dry pump now, much cheaper than a BM, and as long as I keep a close shave I can just whip it out and pump for 10-15 min.
When you're starting out remember not to pump too strong or too long, that'll fuck you up.
Just get nice and stretched out with some pulls and rubs and pump lightly for 5-10 min a day for a week or two.
Just like with lifting regularity is key.

Fuck getting psychological here, I am the same, I don't know if I am making excuses telling myself I like being alone or not, but I just can't be fucked meeting someone you know.

Fully non autist at work with grls or just normal girl friends. Am I just settling to being alone or do I really like being alone? This shit is harder than an OHP

I wish I was more into butt sex, maybe injecting it wouldn't be such a pain. Buttholes be tight

How do I deal with having the need to absolutely DESTROY everything?

>highfiber
Gotta stretch from the inside.

I should be eating enough. Lots of oats and green veggies and seeds too. I don't even know how I got a fissure there considering I'm a virgin and never play with my butt

I don't know mate, I don't mind being alone but I also don't mind being around people most of the time.
I know I'm supposed to get a gf again but apparently there are some body functions that are outside my control.
Could low T be the problem?

Is there a better alternative for high calorie meat than ground beef? I eat chicken too but I'm not having 2-3 breasts everyday

Fuckers claiming I'm LARPing.
results came back 192ng/dL T at the end of my day. I have two weeks to decide if I wanna TRT for life. What do Veeky Forums?

You should ask that elsewhere. You don't need autists who think TRT will save them and turn them into turbo chad recommending you shit

What workouts would people recommend for getting a big neck?