20 year old kissless virgin

>20 year old kissless virgin
>Meet cute girl at work (at a gym where you can basically do anything you want all shift)
>We get along exceptionally well
>Have the same sense of humor and values
>Literally finishing each other's sentences 5 days after working together.
>Clearly both enjoying each other's company
>Become obsessed with her
>Can't stop thinking about her during the day, in class, before going to bed...
>TFW she has boyfriend who she has been dating happily for a while
>Mentions him often enough that its obvious she likes him alot

Should I stop pursuing and move on? I've never really connected with a girl quite like her before. Funny enough there was a girl I liked and connected with in high school and in a previous job, both of whom also had boyfriends. Fuck me. Why are the good ones always taken.

>Should I stop pursuing and move on?

yes.

you just are a loser who only talks to one girl

try talkign to more girls until you have this connectio nand she is sinle and you advance and make your intentions known quickly

>Literally finishing each other's sentences

die

send her a dick pic

Move on.

>s.jpg
die

I feel ya. Have a similar situation.

The best thing to do is to maintain the friendship if it's still mutual. Because there are several things that could happen:
1) She ends up breaking up and you then have a chance to get with her (not likely).
2) You move in between them and then get her to break up with him to get with you (kinda dick move to do, likely won't end well, or last long, your call)
3) She has a friend or circle of friends you can get to be a part in, and possibly hook up with someone else
4) You keep a friendship you can count on, and you end up finding someone else, and since you already have some interaction with the opposite sex, you won't be as much of a sperg to the next person you meet

Yeah I think I'm just gonna maintain the friendship and just not try to push any further because I don't think she would go with it or cheat on her boyfriend. I already work with her so it would be weird to just stop talking to her and I enjoy talking to her anyway. The only problem is the more we talk the more I like her.

That's a problem you'll likely have to figure out yourself. You might need make sure you go out and meet other people so you don't become fixated on her.

If it becomes at all necessary to help sort your feelings or to make sure you and she knows where you both stand, you might consider bringing up that you like her, but sad that you were late to that chance with her. It'd be tricky to go that route. Either she will understand and either let you know how she feels and still wants to be your friend, or she may then start distancing herself from you to not make things awkward. I would wait a while to either let your feelings die down, or if it might be a natural chat topic.

I had a couple months talking with this one chick that I liked and had similar interests and enjoyed company with, but after understanding she likely had a boyfriend, I let her know that I liked her and that I was sad she was already with someone, but still wanted to be friends. Still friends with her, but I was able to solidify what our relationship was, so it made it easier to not be fixated on that.

Yes. If they ever break up she'll rebound you probably.
If you can put your baby feelings aside keep being her friend and ask if she has any friends she can hook you up with, or if she ever invites you out with her and her friends you'll meet cool chicks probably.
But yes, it sucks having feelings for people you can't have, and it does seem like all the good ones are taken.

I don't think you should give up so easily. That strong connection with you have with her is something you share with her boyfriend. You're therefore on even terms, and have something in common.

I don't think you should try to turn them off each other, and especially don't try to work the boyfriend-angel. Grima Wormtonguing all over him is just going to look weird. Instead, try to show yourself as the better alternative. Essentially, copy what the boyfriend does and do it better. Milk him for all he's worth. This goes both for personality (but remember: positive traits only) and for looks. Learn grooming, shaving, and wear something nice whenever you see them. This is also the cure for the whole "[previous girls] have had boyfriends fuck me. Why are the good ones always taken" self deprecating bullshit you've got going.

As you spend more time together, he'll start to realize you can provide more than she ever did, and that you understand him better than he could (especially in bed). Just be patient, this takes time. Don't go practicing your handjob technique just yet.

this

you have three options:

1. Try to steal her for yourself

2. Wait and see if she breaks up with him

3. Forget her

I'd suggest trying 1 or 3 before 2, but 3 is of course the safest bet.

You're her time hoe. Fuck off unless she's willing to put out.

>add 'work at a gym' to make it Veeky Forums related to post another faggoty loser virgin whine thread

I hope you are forever a virgin

U L T I M A T U M

I wish I could go back to being a 20 year old kissless virgin rather than being the 26 year old kissless virgin I am now

>tfw you're a 23 year old virgin whose only kiss was literally a nigger in africa

Keep her as a work friend to learn how to talk to women.

have fun with all those diseases, hope it was worth it

do this, OP

quick rundown user?