How was your first Cycle?

Veeky Forums

What was your first Cycle?
did you get the results that you were looking for?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tbol 30-40mg a day. Put on about 8lbs but my delts, lats and traps mutated overnight.

I have never done roids before

What is the best and safest cycle for a begginer?

I was thinking about deca/test/dbol pills

Just do some Dbol to start you'll be fine

I plan staring my first cycle once my tendinitis heals, is there anything you know now that you wish you knew before you started?

Test E - 5 weeks in. Going 15 weeks running Epistane 60mg / day for last 6 weeks

I've put on about 8 lbs already and am expecting to get to 225lbs @ 6'2.

It's fucking awesome. I'm highly considering TRT @ 24 yo

Not really. Everyone reacts to shit differently. Even after book research and advice from my training partners and coaches it's still a long term process. I actually don't handle large doses well so the best practice I've found is to try one thing at a time.

What about side effects?
Should I take liver protection/post cycle?

I did tbol only on training days for about 2 month, i train 7 days a week generally. Used it as a preworkout. I usually train very low volume but on tbol it was fun to do sets of more than 4 reps. Id do sets of 20-40 and it felt fun/good.

I had to spit quite often on it because i would salviate so much. Also when i did tricep pull downs my asshole would like pucker, idk how to describe the feeling, kinda gay i guess.

I didnt gain any size or strength on it, but doing all those high volume workouts ,that i avoid usually, set me up for progress in the future.

>oral-only cycle

>test pills

>oral-only cycle

on test 500 mg/wk, 8th week

went from 155 to 175 so far, i'm 5 lb away from 1pl8 ohp, only a few lb away from 4pl8 diddly and 2pl8 bench

i don't squat cuz knees but i check on it every once in a while and i'm not too far behind 3pl8.

12 weeks to go, it's about to get good lads

On TRT about 6 months now.

Put on 11 lbs of muscle mass and lost 2 inches from my waist. Delts and traps are much larger.

20 weeks? thats way too long to blast test e.. you should finish with halo or yk11

are you running any estrogen blocker with trt?

How much do you spend on an average cycle?

>tfw poorfag

don't do this shitdo test e at about 300-400mg and nothing else. get your blood work done its not optional.

Redpill me on TRT

Is getting checked by a doctor really important during a cycle?

you should never give anyone advice ever

imagine having the absolute optimal amount of test, and all it takes is a prick in the glute twice a week, and roughly 20-35 dollars every 6-8 weeks. that's it

But if you're at risk for balding, heart attacks, or plan on having your nuts sucked, it /could/ ruin your day. Not necessarily, but potentially

running 150-200mg per week of test for life. benefits are huge and you can blast 500-750mg every so often maybe twice per year for 12-15 weeks. helps to throw an oral in on top of test.

dont listen to dumb fucks like this. if he really knew what he was talking about, he would've told you that rotating injection spots is optimal for distribution and minimizing scar tissue

only if you start having issues (feeling faint, dizzy, etc) test is an extremely clean compound. you will need tudca or liver support for orals

I'm 20 years old, pretty healthy
Do you think side effects will fuck me up?

Just a raw onion every day.

yes, don't start until you're 25 otherwise you risk never reaching your full height potential and a slew of other people

i said you should never give anyone advice ever.

Are oral roids really that fucking bad?

I have never done roids before but I'd really like to start with pills because:

1) I live with my parents and they would freak out if they knew I use needles. Pills are less dramatic.

2) I fucking hate injections.

I was told deca is pretty clean for an oral steroid.

1. dont take deca until you have some experience

You should look into SARMs.Id throw you on a Ostarine/LGD/MK677 cycle where you run that stack for 8-12 weeks.

Of course you can go the oral pill route.. but none of them will be as effective when not ran with Test as a base.

I did a regular 500mg test cycle and ended up in the hospital because my heart was racing while I was just laying down

everything orally you can take supresses natural test production pretty fucking bad, which leaves you extremely vulnerable to a lot of nasty side effects.

i hate injections too but honestly when you get over your fear of the needle itself, half the time you don't even feel it if you're using a small enough needle. i fucking feel like dexter now with how good i am at it. take that for what it's worth.

congrats on not getting yourself properly checked up on, and also desu sounds like less of an issue with the test and more of an issue with your kneejerk reactions to things

+1 the needles are cake

were you running an AI? some people respond negatively to androgens.

18 y/o.
I was an idiot and did:
500mg Test E once a week.
With 20mg Nolva every day.
Did Dbol for the first 4 weeks or so.

Pct was 40/40/20/20 Nolva.

Now the twist is I did that for over a year.
I just didn’t want to come off.

The crash was so bad.
No labido for 2 months.
Depression etc.

Only reason I got off was because 6 months in I got horrible acne all over my back/chest/shoulders.
So I took this (tetracycline?) From a Doctor but it’s not really good for long term use.
I refilled that script like 4 times and i was worried what it was doing to my health.

That horrible acne lasted until a month ago (5 years ago).

Painful, itchy, horrible acne all over my upper body.
Last part to go was my chest.

Read this kids and see what NOT to do.

Literally just google beginners steroid cycle and you will see tons of forums dedicated to steroid use. READ READ READ!!!

Once you are 25+ go to the doctor and get your test levels checked. Unless you are legit competing in bodybuilding you don't want to risk destroying your natural test levels.

I'm 28, with natty test levels of 300. I have all the gear sitting in my drawer but I'm hesitant to start because once I do (if everything I've read is true) I will never want to come off. And this first blast will turn into TRT for life. 50+ years of jamming a needle in my ass twice a week doesn't sound enjoyable.

Does test make you more confident

>18 y/o.
red flag number 1
>500mg Test E once a week.
>With 20mg Nolva every day.
>nolva
Well there's red flag number 2

>Now the twist is I did that for over a year.
that's not a twist that's red flag number 3

>Only reason I got off was because 6 months in I got horrible acne all over my back/chest/shoulders.

oh shit nigger what the fuck are you doing

you're gonna blast 500mg and not take an AI? at all? you know what was happening right? your estrogen was way too fucking high, all that is signs of high estro. basically you were just retarded. jesus fucking christ kiddo

The funny thing is, I lurked Veeky Forums and obsessed over research.
I lurked every single day, and googled about steroids for 2 years straight before I took the plunge.

I would even mock people who did dumb cycles, or oral only.

But once I was on.. once I was on that sweet sweet nectar... I didn’t want to come off.

Hearing about people doing 500mg as a cruise, and then blasting 1000 for a cycle or with orals, I caved.

I was going to do 500mg and cruise forever.

It wasn’t about being informed. If being informed stopped counterproductive behaviour, nurses would never smoke, and MADD presentations at High Schools would prevent drunk driving.

Don’t do what I did, but also be prepared if you do go on for a 12 week cycle only, that you won’t convince yourself to keep going.

test-u turns that into maybe 2 times a month.

Yes I definitely agree!
I was 100% retarded.

But I also wanted to jump on that sweet Test E, and once I was on I didn’t want to come off.

Thanks for your insight though. It was a rough ride

Also I’d like to add I haven’t touched dat der muscletech in over 5 years.
And never plan on doing it again.

Gains never suffered, and I’m still very active.

Well... you could just jam it in once a week.

I did 500mg 1x/week. 23g needle I believe.
It suckeddddd.

I currently weigh 230 and decided once I got down to 180-190 that I was going to do my first cycle. I literally have barely information on roids but this IS what I want.
I'm trying to memorize the right steroids reddit page but if any of you could point me in the direction I'd gladly appreciate it.

reviews on test-u are so-so. Some guys say even though it has a longer half life bloods don't remain level from only pinning 2x/month. There's also the TRT pellet which removes pinning from your life entirely but also so-so reviews.

Part of the problem is fitting pinning into your schedule. Like I said I want to start my first cycle, but I really want to move to a new state before the summers over. Visiting multiple states means I can't fly because not gonna risk TSA with unprescribed test and syringes in my bag.

Shits cheap as fuck 3 vials of test for 100, Nolvadex and clomid for PCT 50, 50 for some needles.

Find a good source, just run something simple for the first time, like 500 mg test e for 12 weeks. Take an aromatase inhibit so you don't get bitch tits 12.5 mg aromasin EOD (every other day) should be fine.

Other than that lift a lot and eat a lot, I'm at the gym for the next 2 hours, ask away.

How does test affect your mindset both on cycle and off cycle?

Can you drink alcohol during?

Brah, im doing my same first cycle. Tbol only but @50 and now 60ed. Traps are growing for no reason indeed. Why is that?

I'm reading on other forums that you should hold off on the AI until start experiencing symptoms. Thoughts?

Also, I got some dbol with my first gear order. Should I run it with my first cycle or save it for a second cycle to see how I react to regular test.

Alcohol is not recommended, but like with all things, as king it is in moderation you will be fine. Mindset on is amazing. You have more confidence, clarity of mind, ALOT more libido. For me I got a little bit of roids rage so to speak, I just took less shit desu.

Fuck yeah bro.
I'm so excited.

1. In your opinion should I actually aim for 180-190 or is there really no weight limit to start?

2. Are you the guy that mentioned typing in "beginner steroid cycle" on Google for tips or not? If not, where can I go read up and soak up information?

3. Where do I even "look"?

Thanks my dude. Looking to start a test e cycle in the next year.

Just wondering, can you drink off cycle?

>Are you the guy that mentioned
that was me.

>

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Just google shit there are dozens of steroid forums read everything.

Aromasin isn't as harsh as something like clomid, I a little aromasin on cycle, 12.5 mg EOD and if my nipples feel funny I up the aromasin or pop a clomid. Depends on the user how bad their symptoms will be.

You should in world ever be above 20 %bf before you start, the higher bf you are the more your fat will turn that extra test into estrogen.
I'm not that guy, but u highly recommend reading everything you can both good and bad so you know what not to do.
Reddit is good, browse /fraud/ daily. You can also just Google search this shit.

Do whatever you want off cycle. Don't cycle, I blast and cruise, I was diagnosed with low T when I was 22 (220) so I just started frauding and saw no reason to ever PCT. But then again I don't want kids.

Androgen receptor concentration is high in the traps and delts

>I blast and cruise, I was diagnosed with low T
What is your cruise schedule like? I also have low T (300). First cycle I'm gonna blast, but instead of PCT bullshit really considering cruising forever.

500mg/wk test e was my first cycle, and the greatest thing I ever did for my body, and my personality. I gained 11lbs over 3 months, and kept 8. But the personality and confidence gains were the best part. I felt extremely happy and content, which was what I was secretly hoping to gain.

I see. I'll definitely read the reddit page over and over. Not worried about balding not worried about sack shrinking, not worried about literally anything but looking good.
The working out and diet I can do, I just don't wanna Inject wrong or this or that.

how is acne ? I had acne when I was younger and it was really bad. I somedays still get a pimple here and there.
Ive consider frauding before but the acne part really puts me off. don't want to deal with that shit anymore

>which was what I was secretly hoping to gain.

Sorry for all the typing fuck ups, all this pre workout makes my hands shaky and I'm a filthy phone poster. I would wait until week 4 or 5 to start the dbol so you can see how your body reacts, test takes about 2 weeks to build up in your system, but dbol will give you massive instant strength gains, so if you wait until week 2

>so if you wait until week FOUR or FIVE then you will know if the test is giving you any bad sides.

That's what I did, I don't regret it. It's only like 30 dollars a month to cruise for life. Would you take a multivitamin twice a week if it gave you confidence, made you bigger than any natty and was only 350 dollars a year?

I would take some good deep thought before you decide to BnC for life, I've been active since I was 12 so it made sense to me, when I cruise I take 200 mg test E a week.

I've never had acne on or off roids, if you're worried about it I HIGHLY recommend getting some stuff for it. Most shops sell it with their gear.

I'm 25 now so maybe it won't be bad? what would I get for acne?
what would be a good beginner dosage? I'm looking to just look and feel good without the adverse side effects.

>I would take some good deep thought before you decide to BnC for life
That has been weighing heavily on my mind since I first tested low-T. I am currently 28, I presume you meant you've been active since 22.

So you only pin once a week? That seems manageable. Have you explored Test-U or the pellet? As TRT options.

Mother fuck yeah. And I wouldn't even mind spending more than that.
Honestly, I'm not even looking to get ultra Shredded, I'm just trying to go from fat fuck 30% bf to near 10% and fight club Brad Pitt status.
I'm going to be taking progress pics and all for Veeky Forums to see.

If you are worried about it, then keep some on hand and take as symptoms present. I've never had acne , but I've read most people who are prone to it keep some stuff in hand and take a bunch if they have to. I have no recommendations as far as medication, make sure you shower vigorously daily. Alcohol wipes for your face too.

Does the pope shit in his hat

Imo, they're not as effective as a shot, and no, I pin twice a week. 100mg each shot, but pinning is pretty natural to me now.

DO NOT roid at 30% get down to a absolute mother fuck minimum of 20%. If you are a man you can look into dnp, but I would just do it the old fashion way to get your mindset ready for roids, they're magic but you still have to wave the wand (no homo)

What's up with his eyes?
I thought bodybuilders sleep like 12 hours a day for those sleep gains, but his eyes are bloodshot to hell

how did roids effect you personality wise ?

The hell is dnp?

Made me more confident, just felt better, happier, cured my depression.

I used to be obese when my oneitis broke up with me, I suicide cut 100 pounds on dnp and lost about 100 pounds on my lifts. Once my body fat was low enough I blasted 500 mg test with 300 mg of tren for the better part of 12 weeks and packed on 30 pounds of muscle. This results are FAR beyond typical but I spent 2 hours in the gym a day and ate about 5000 calories a day.

G O O G L E

GH and insulin for breakfast, mcdonald's dollar menu for lunch and all you can eat buffets for dinner. 4 months on, 1 month off. you'll be mogging the shit out of NFL sized linemen in no time.

>DO NOT roid at 30% get down to a absolute mother fuck minimum of 20%.

Jesus, this so much! The lower you are, the better!

Fuck bloat posters

Okay, yes, yes, right. Not gonna have all of the answers just given to me. Thanks for nodding me in the right direction brother. I'll try to remember Klondike as I continue my journey and post a few months from now. Not too sure how often you lurk/post but yeah.

t. cucked twink bitch with shit lifts and shit "aesthetics"

Be really really really careful with dnp user, I'd hate to see you hurt yourself. It is the single most dangerous fitness drug out there. It also is an amazing tool of used carefully

Do you have progress photos?

>44979169
Can you source oral pills result in more aide effects? Actually one of the most ingenius working stuff around is clomid

That’s it?? Shouldnt you gain more than 11 pounds on steroids?

Is it really necessary to include?

May be laughable but right now I'm looking at this type of body. That's what I want. Will 500mlg test e for 6 months get me that or?

Why is your goal body so lame?

Depends on where you're starting, if that's not crazy though. If I were to inject a 15 year old skeleton with that much test for 6 months they could get there. But you won't inject for 6 months because that would be foolish user. Only do 12 weeks tops. Stay safe senpai.

Also, no DNP is absolutely not necessary.
It's effective though, it's the test E of weight loss.

it didn't have to be rough. you were just dumb. do it again and don't forget the AI, and THEN you'll never want to come off.

>Part of the problem is fitting pinning into your schedule.

it takes 5 minutes out of your day and you don't have to do it at the EXACT same time every week. you can give it 6 hours in either direction.

i needed AI at the end of week 1. i've also read on forums that it's completely fine to just do it from the start to avoid symptoms altogether.

12 week cycle, that doesn't sound too bad. he's dreaming if he thinks it was all muscle though.

>be me
>work overnights
>insurance wants T checked from 8-11am
>that's my bedtime

Not ideal for an accurate reading. First test came back 129ng/dL. Awaiting the second. I've read T levels only fluctuate ~31% at most for those in their 20's. Should I still hop on the TRT? I'm 28 and fit the symptoms pretty well.

>First test came back 129ng/dL.

jesus fucking christ, what do you even look like?

even if you're at those levels, you should be lifting and dieting properly for at least 1 year minimum before even considering it. with test levels like that, i have a hard time believing you lift at all considering just lifting and eating properly alone raises test 50-75%, especially at those numbers.

It's just something I'm aspiring to right now. Don't shit on me. :(

So then I may in fact get there in 12 weeks with proper diet and lifting? Really does sound like magic.
There's gotta be a way I can add you on something somewhere.

It don't make sense. Diet and routine is on point. But that's what the labwork said.

and that's you? you wouldn't be capable of building that kind of muscle if your test was that low. that's a scientific fact.

lel, I lost 3lbs nearly instantly, and then most of it over about 5 months.

Welppppp lol I literally don't know what to say. that's one of the reasons why I'm questioning going on TRT.

that's because steroids are magic but not replacement for proper training and diet. had you actually been on point you wouldn't have lost anything from just test.

Gonna have to question you there bro. Worst case scenario of test-e is bitch tits and acne. Worst case of DNP is internal organs cooked death.

DNP just ain't worth fucking with IMO.

why would you even be questioning it when you look like that? why would you even bother? what sort of insecurity could you have about your own masculinity or strength that would even lead you down a road like that?

because you're full of shit, that's why

There was two more sentences after that, about travel and TSA at airports. please lrn2read.

DNP is pretty hard to kill yourself on, not gonna lie. You have to take a shit load, like 2g at once, or progressively overload yourself on it to the point where you die.

I know it's really dangerous, but that would be like some faggot saying theyre gonna inject 5 grams of test for a month to get where they want to be.