thoughts about what?

Is that you?

The webm

My thoughts?
Do crabs think fish can fly?

she's a big girl

Braptastic.

Yes it's me

Do you like your ass getting eaten/sniffed?

Asking for a friend

Haven't even done it / would prob be to self conscious to try

how much do you squat? butt pics?

I'm thinking about this girl I like. She's so beautiful.

0/0 would not even use as a urinal

great job! Keep practicing

she's cute, but I don't think you were asking about that, her form kinda sucks and she was poor mobility

I meant to say has, she has poor mobility

The pull's pretty good, she needs to keep her chest up when she catches it though, she's collapsing a little bit and it's causing her to lurch forward

Also she catches her jerk way in front, she needs to shorten her back leg and get it more equally loaded on her hips

Why the fuck does this bitch have 10lb full size weights?
Is it to make the lift look more impressive?
That's like entry level weight for men.

probably 10 kilo

Because crossfit plates

Makes loading up weights easier.

when this is true you should eat less.
continue lifting and aim for 15%bf, you will look great!

Fat

She def needs to work on the position in which she catches the weight, she also needs a more controlled front squat in general. I also feel like she isn't explosive enough at the top of the clean, if she pulled harder during that final range of clean, she'd probably have a much more controlled squat. But I also am not an oly coach

It's so you can drop them on the ground without wrecking the platform

Do more front squats. Otherwise very impressive

Maybe go on a cut

It's 10kilos. Looks like 75kg in total (women's bar)

Those 10 kg plates on the side and are called bumper plates. Do more research before talking shit about the king of sports.

They are 10 kilos you dumbass, green plates are 10 kilos and yellows are 15. On top of that there's the cast iron plates at the end which I'd guess are 2,5 or 5 kilos. The bar is a womens' bar which you can see from the yellow end caps (If it's Eleiko which I think it is because there is weightlifting shit plastered all over the place).
So that c&j is either 70kg (154 lbs) or 75 kg (165 lbs) Which I think puts her between intermediate and proficient in strength standards. It's a good-ass lift