How do I get legs like this as a male?

All I want is to slim down my legs just a bit so they're not disgusting meaty hunks.

Should I stick to a very slim diet and only arm-intensive cardio like swimming? How do I do this Veeky Forums?

You want female legs?

you don't?
Just lose a ton of weight and don't exercise. Also shave

I just want thighs that aren't disproportionately large and a calves that don't bulge out like crazy when I flex them.

I also want a thigh gap like that desu

Start running an hour a day. Eventually start prepping for a marathon. You will look like this or at least very close 100% guarenteed

So...female legs

I guess..

What's the problem?

This. Also, don't overeat.

Nah I’m good. Why don’t you get some girl legs you fuckin bitch YOU FUCKING MAN BITCH

If you're a guy it just won't happen. See how they start wider from her hips and then get thinner as it goes lower? Guys legs just go straight down.

not gonna make it

You can't, you need wide hips to get legs like those. But if you want skinny legs, then fast. You lose weight super fast.

kys

Kys fag

hi /lgbt/
you need to take estradiol so your weight redistributes differently, but don't overeat and it's okay to exercise but be careful about G A I N S because you want them to look as girly as possible instead of hulk legs but also having boobs

drink soy milk

fags are at

Drink soy milk as a your main liquid, snack on soy beans throughout, tofu for breakfast and dinner. Also avoid onions at any cost.

You're a faggot. Veeky Forums is for heterosexual strong bloat mode only.
This is the ultimate tier.
Regular strong man w/ bloat is pretty good
Aesthetic lifter is medium tier
Otter mode is low tier
No lifting is shit tier
And trap leg faggot mode is kill yourself tier

Drink nothing but soy

Tfw I have these legs and hips.

Why are there so many "teehee i'm a massive faggot tranny" threads lately?

LONDON