Fiber and Intestines

So one of the things about diet is the a,punt of fiber you Veeky Forums faggots eat. And it's important, I know.

I want to be able to eat things like Oats. Quaker Oats. But it just makes me go to the bathroom, all the fucking time. In fact any fiber, vegetable, fruit, oats, makes me shit like no tomorrow.

And it's always been this way. My family doesn't eat fiber at all. They have a no fiber diet. It's what I've grown up on. By bathroom time has always been fine. No problems.

Only when I eat fiber.

So how the fuck do I overcome this? Wtf is wrong with me?

I just want to have a proper diet

>So how the fuck do I overcome this?
By eating fiber. Start with small amounts, then increase when you feel comfortable with it.

I've also been given advice to force feed myself as much fiber as possible until my body gets used to it.

Adding it slowly is better? And how long should it take for my body to get used to it?

OP i have a similar problem to you but pretty much only with oats to my knowledge. whenevr i eat oats, i suddenly get insane amounts of horrific gas and get shits so nasty (not diarrhea but soft shits) that i basically have to rub soap all over my fucking asshole and make my finger smell like literal shit to get it clean its abysmal

Do you think your allergic to oats?

Add 5g to your normal diet, eat that for a week or so, add another 5g if all is well, and continue from there. Eating a ton of fiber at once isn't good.

i cant be, i ate oatmeal twice a day throughout college just 5 years ago

dude i have literally eaten all-bran cereal, it comes in a little box and is 64% DV of fiber just in the small package (16 g of fiber) and have no gas or shit problems from it. oats, boom diarrhea

People can develop allergies though.
I used to not be lactose intolerant. Woke up one night with the worst stomach pain of my life. BAM. Lactose intolerant.

Wasent allergic to fish. BAM, started throwing it up one lunch. >not allergic to shellfish tho

Recently, I discovered I'm allergic to eggs. I think. So I stay away from those

i can eat other items with oats in them, its just like plain oats in a smoothie/oatmeal does it. i have no idea

You eat no vegetables/fruit/fiber, no eggs, no fish. The fuck is your diet? Just meat and cheese?

That and a lot of potatoes

So whats a super high fiber food that you should be eating then? something that'll clean your intestines out like a detox would without all that faggy shit

Do you drink a lot of coffee?
It activates the bowel muscles, which may be making you shit more.
There is no reason to want to shit constantly if you are eating normal amounts of fibre

Try eating oats without milk, guys. Use coffee, tea or something like that instead.

Naw. No caffine at all. Not in Cofree or tea.

Is it better?

Might be too little water. I get terrible stomach pains when I eat my oats with very little water however with 2dl/2,5dl water per 1dl oats helped me a lot

Less stomach irritation for me after switching out the milk. Interesting taste too.

try oats with straight water and a pinch of salt. tastes fine. we're just babied our whole lives into thinking anything but milk will make cereal/grains taste bad.

im the same but buy that shit in a jar and start at like 1/2 teaspoon and work slowly up from there. my shit gains have been nice.

oats have pretty much no fiber
you probably meant bran

Nope.
I've meant oats

because NO ONE is used to eat tons of fiber
Stop eating fucking bird food and start eat the real food aka. meat, eggs and raw milk and butter, also fats like lard and organ fats.
You will be surprised how little you need to be on the toilet.