Veeky Forums's opinions on this guy?

Veeky Forums's opinions on this guy?
thinking about getting one of his programs or supplements.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AD6YTTb5WQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Godtier unless you are going for bloatsthetics

He's got great advice for working out without destroying your body. One of the last of the natty race

Nobody has anything negative to say about Jeff brah, he's been giving out consistently good training safety advice for years

Whatever you do don't fucking pay for a program and make sure any supplements you buy are actually necessary. Like anything other than a basic multi, protein powder on a cut, and preworkout (recommend just caffeine pills), is not worth the money

>says supps are a waste
>takes a multi-vitamin

Dude basically saved my fucking shoulders. He's pretty based. I'm a dumbass, so when someone tells me something is more damaging than what it's worth I lol and keep doing it. This dude busted out the markers and starts breaking down for me exactly why the shit I was doing was retarded and provides alternatives.

Supplements: I’d avoid but thats mostly my taste in general regarding most of them.
Program: well you can but I just take his advice and use it in the gym on my own, maybe get his free 6 pack app if you want

Overall: yes. If you want something from him yes it’s probably going to be worth it

He's a fucking quack

This

No idea about his programs or supps, but his general youtube advice about form and rehabbing injuries is legit. I pinch my neck once in awhile OHPing and his fix for it is goddamn magic. Cures my neck in like a quarter the time of normal rest.

Pls link bro

youtube.com/watch?v=AD6YTTb5WQY

Works great even if I just wake up with a stiff neck as well.

One of the better YouTube fitness personalities, however i can't take him seriously since Jesse trains with him for over a year and still looks like a fucking dyel, his leanbulk approach is downright retarded.

This!
What is up with that? Is Jeff serious about this guy? What the fuck is wrong with jesse?

I seen them say he gained 12lbs in a year. He could have gained more im sure but i dont think hes doing a body building routine

He's a HardGainer™

He always skips legday.
You ever notice he always wears those long pants? Chicken legs

>natty
I hope you're being sarcastic

TRT is considered natty these days

He pulls 5pl8 for a double in one of his videos. I haven't seen him do heavy squats in any of his videos but you can't diddly nearly 500 with chicken legs.

Poor naive user

All of this desu. I'm sure plenty of other people, even Veeky Forums, could have told me the same, but his sensationally titled videos have always been beneficial and informative to me.
>THIS EXERCISE IS FUCKING OBLITERATING YOUR SHOULDERS
>arrow pointing to delts
>STOP FUCKING DOING THIS

Says his right knee is fucked and the squats suffer because of that.

>THE SECRET TO SIX PACK ABS (STOP DOING THIS)

He recognizes that he have shitty legs in one of his videos.

Like others have already said, his advice for rehabilitation and injury prevention are GOAT. I can't speak for his products or routines though.

Discovered his videos a few months ago and I no longer have any pain anywhere on my body. If you can look past the click-bait titles the vast majority of his videos have really solid advice.

Solid info. But note that his info is total idiot proof. Don't stop doing exercises like dips or vertical bb rows just because he says they're bad. If they feel good and you're not hurting yourself, don't worry about it