Finally saw Black Panther and now have a new goal

Finally saw Black Panther and now have a new goal.

>perfect hair
>clear skin
>amazing jaw line
>fucking 100% shoulders
>best symmetry in Hollywood

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/index.cfm?iid=2237&ty=pbdetail
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wanting a nigger physique

Top kek

woah denzel washington looks like that!?

fuck on off back to /pol/ before you kys, cletus.

>roiding for this

>anime picture
>post is nothing but pozzed faggotry
Every single time. Weebs really need to be wiped out.

Yeah I want to be killmongermode

>hurr im insbired by marvul movees
>dey have funny zingers and cool flashy fite seens

Haha holy shit trying waaaaay too hard

t. triggered yokel retards with shit lifts and equally embarrassing bodies.

How do I get melanin gains?

Were your goals before any different though? Good for you since you've got fresh motivation though.

>clear skin
Literally how I'm so tired of trying

Step up to to bat then user

>height
>weight
>bf
>time lifting
>one rep maxes

Sleep a lot.

:^}

u posted the same reply yesterday u dyel nigga
fuck off

im not white u insecure faggot

Call it an anime ONE MORE FUCKING TIME

but its not an anime fag

>anime

Triggered nigger.Racism was at an all time high everywhere on Veeky Forums but it's not like you election tourist would know about that

Sleep enough and dont jerk off

what they got the best gains

accutane is the final solution, user

>have villain more attractive than hero

His “perfect” jaw is just a nicely trimmed beard. His skin isn’t as clear as you think. It’s called makeup and the prosthetics all over his body gives the illusion of clear skin. You should google what he actually looks like, brainlet. Still a good looking nigga but not as percent as he looks in black panther.

dont forget the most important part
>an alt-right member

What is this swirl?

Jesus Christ OP sounds like an insecure faggot

Perfect hair?! As if a nappy headed mongrel could ever have decent human hair. Fucking niggerlover.

kys

genetics help a lot, i rarely use products outside of a korean cleanser/face wash my ex recommended a couple years back and have had clear skin for at least 8ish years

i cant believe anyone would post OPs picture and think that is even acceptable hair much less perfect hair

I've been on accutane twice. Still acne. 24 years old.

Lmao, niggerlovers are crazy.

Retard that's Samuel L Jackson

Niggers have really weird standards

>unironical "wtf i love niggers now" poster
heh really makes you think

this

>t. unironically using the word 'nigger'
LOL five bucks says you're just scared of people who look different than you do, Mister Painfully White Kid, in your tighty-whities, living in your suburban cul-de-sac home, dad drives a BMW to his software engineer job, mom drives your little brother to soccer practice in her Lexus SUV, and you've never actually seen a black man in the flesh your entire 15 years of life. Go back to /pol/ or better yet get off Veeky Forums, Underage B&, and stop parroting racist shit you don't even understand. I mean, shit, how embarassingly cringey you and your kind are.

>capeshit
>nigger

Thats a long way to write out "ooga booga"

>all this projection
I hate niggers because I went to a nigger school and lived around niggers in nigger areas.

What can I tell you I'm a wordy bastard. xD
Besides which I enjoy slapping the shit out of obviously fake-ass people.

>Perfect hair
looks like the typical hoodrat niggerbraids
>Clear skin
makeup
>Jawline
makeup and also yes good jawline
>100% shoulders
angles to make him look better but also yes good physique
>best symmetry in hollywood
drop dead you absolute retard, Ryan Reynolds has better symmetry than most and he isn't even the best looking

>using 'nigger' that many times in a single sentence
Confirmed for everything said in:

gb2 reddit brainlet soytruck chaser

How is someone saying they hate niggers being fake?

Just ignore these edgy kids who think it’s cool to trigger people on purpose. Nothing edgy or rebellious about saying nigger or being a hateful person at all. I’m a red-blooded american patriot from Oklahoma and respect this country and what it stands for!! E Pluribus unum

As for your question, yes, I have pretty good hair and a strong jaw. Recently been working on skincare and now my skin is crystal clear almost. Still not as jacked to have 3D delts though.

>implying
I'm of Indian descent born in Africa you dumb nigger.

>you're just scared of people who look different than you do
Lmao, those washed up leftist insults
Niggers are a menace on the planet, the average IQ of mozambique is 64 and that's average for most of subsaharan Africa, some even dip below 60.
That's legally retarded and American niggers aren't doing much better.
They are violent and stupid with no impulse control and a drain on every society.
There is nothing irrational about disliking niggers, you should dislike them as a group.

Crackers are a menace on the planet, the average IQ below Asians. Crackers are literally subhuman.

>parroting shit you saw on the internets
LOL you're not convincing me you're anything other than a too-edgy faggot kid who has never been in the same *room* with a black person, let alone having any actual experience with them. TWENTY bucks says you'd shit your pants if you actually found yourself in a room with a bunch of black dudes, and another $20 says you'd pass out if any of them actually *looked* at you cross-eyed.
>t. cringing on your behalf, you're an embarassment
Go back to /b/, or do your algebra homework, or whatever

>mention I'm not white and US-born
>soybeast stops replying
Every time. Every time this happens.

Change pillow every day

>Go back to /pol/ or better yet get off Veeky Forums, Underage B&
>the word nigger is new on Veeky Forums and a /pol/
How new are you?

>What can I tell you I'm a wordy bastard. xD
>xD
>Besides which I enjoy slapping the shit out of obviously fake-ass people.
>fake-ass
Lmao, you're not only a literal nigger, but also a newfag from reddit.
Your cheap copy pasted reply even made you think you're creative, jesus niggers are pathetic
Fuck off back to r*ddit.

Why are you and people like you (a tiny minority but still) filled with so much vitriol desu? Do you seriously hate millions of people because they don’t look like us? I never understood it. I’m Swedish and my parents came to the US before I was born. What’s wrong with working hard, respecting your fellow american regardless of where he is from and paying your taxes?

Something about this guy I just hate. Everybody loves him but I've never seen him act properly. Every movie is in he just makes worse. He was a joke in Chronicle, yet people still praise him. He was the worst part of Fan4stic and that movie was a shit sandwich.

Is it just his looks? I will admit he's a good looking dude, for sure.

>below asians
Wrong.
East asians only because chinese fake their tests and japs and koreans aren't dragged down by niggers in their population, the white IQ isn't the national IQ, brainlet.
Come back when niggers have built a single good society.

Tldnr
Facts don't care about your tumblr blog

people like that are the ones that love niggers because they’ve never been nogged before

get out of here with your well-adjusted, reasonable and non autistic behavior

on a serious note - it’s a bunch of white kids who’s only identity is something they had no control over. Lurk more and you”ll see

>I'm Swedish

user, Asian here. Don't take it personally. These guys really are that retarded. They legitimately haven't met blacks/asians/other minorities in their lives before and lack critical reasoning skills that TV stereotypes aren't everything.

Once these naziboys went off on a picture of an Hispanic girl, spouting Asian stereotypes...cause they literally couldn't tell apart Asians from Hispanics.

>Do you seriously hate millions of people because they don’t look like us?

Not that guy, but I hate 'niggers' because of the way they act. Just like I hate every ignorant violent drain on society, regardless of race. That doesn't make all black people niggers, though.
But there is such a high percentage of them that act like that - and if you don't, they will accuse you of 'acting white'.

Whites have over-inflated IQ scores because they made the IQ tests. See me never, you subhuman 80-iq hotdog skinned brainlet

Niggers as a group don't work hard, user.
>inb4 muh exception
I don't care about exceptions when I talk about groups, it defeats the purpose.
Niggers are, statistically proven, incredibly dumb and violent.
You say I'm hateful, but it's just the truth, how can the truth be hateful?
Black males make up 6% of the population, yet blacks cause the majority of violent crime and murder, literally over half of the murders caused by a tiny minority according to official, 30 year long FBI statistics.

>Because they don't look like us
Why do people always say this dumb shit? It's obviously not the case. The guy literally just said it's because of their iq and how they act. If that was the case that they hated people because they didn't look like them, they would hate Asians as much

And whites are disproportionately guilty of crime and violence compared to Asians. Why talk shit if you're basically a criminal degenerate too? And why not just blame all men, you and me, and everyone else on Veeky Forums? Men are disproportionately responsible for violent crimes as well.

Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound? And before you call me nigger, no, I'm not black you hypocritical brainlet.

>because they made the IQ tests.
LOL
Teacher here, I had to study this a lot.
Basic IQ tests are very simple pattern recognition.
Niggers understand them too, they are just simply dumber by every metric.
No matter which field you analyze, from language complexity to more neutral things like pattern recognition, math or spatial thinking.
Niggers are dumb as shit.
There is no special, untapped field of intelligence, you are literally just dumb with shitty brains.
Evolution created huge differences between the races, what made you think the brain is an exception?
Brainwashed leftists, kek.

10/10 bait
nice

this is bait, right? Either way you should fucking kys today.

I'm not even talking about black people. Yellow boys outscored you on your own test. You are by definition, a brainlet, unless you can outscore Asians on a test they make. How does it feel that no matter what you do, Asians will always see you like you see blacks?

Fucking hotdog skin brainlet

>And whites are disproportionately guilty of crime and violence compared to Asians
On a very, very small scale, with a small sample size of asian immigrants while asian countries are still more criminal.
The difference between blacks and everybody, however, is gigantic.

>Why talk shit if you're basically a criminal degenerate too?
Lmao, the difference is way too small for that but nice try
>there's a tiny difference here so the fucking GIGANTIC difference shouldn't matter!
Christ you're dumb.
>Men are disproportionately responsible for violent crimes as well.
Men are diverse, niggers are not.

>Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound?
Do you realize how stupid YOU sound?
You don't even make logical points that hold up for longer than a second under a critical eye, even if I'd share your world view I couldn't agree with you.
You can't explain away over 50% pf the murders by 13% of the population by pointing towards a tiny difference somewhere else and claiming all differences are equally irrelevant you brainlet.

And yet whites have never had a single ancient empire that has lasted longer then 1000 years
The greatest thing you people have is rome and greece and they were shit holes compared to empires made by non-whites.

That's why you people have to believe in magical space snow niggers and create tests that your own people will do well on to judge superiority.

not that user but can you cite some studies that don't lump whites, hispanics and North africans together? Oh, you can't? Really makes me think.

I don't even hate people of different races. I just think people are naturally tribalistic and will have a happier stable society if its homogeneous. If there is a bunch of different groups it makes it easier for someone to come along and play divide and conquer and take advantage over everyone.

It's easier to come together if you have shared blood and history. Comparatively if you have a history of feuding and subjugation over the other it leads to all different kinds of problems. This doesn't even have to be cross racial lines either.

> Basques (ETA)
> Catalons (Terra Lliure)
> Irish (IRA)
etc

Then you have the shit that went down in haiti, zimbawe and whats happening now in South Africa. There's more cases of multiculturalism being a destructive force of societies than it being one that builds it up.

Wakanda forever

(((Marvel))) on full damage control. BP is going the way of TLJ

>your own test.
You have no idea what you're talking about if you think there's a bias.
Also, you can specifically learn for those tests and raise your IQ by up to 10 points.
East asians do that in their school systems, they also aren't dragged down by brown populations

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, jesus
>pattern recognition is biased!
Lmao, niggers

Tell me how.

Despite asians having a higher iq and a larger population base. Why have Europeans been more successful in civilization building and the sciences?

They're good at stealing things and lying.

>And yet whites have never had a single ancient empire that has lasted longer then 1000 years
Rome did.
That aside, no other people had them either, especially not niggers, which is why you can't name any
>inb4 China
Fell apart quite often, raped to shit by the mongols etc
It's funny how you try to sound educated while staying incredibly vague because you know you've got nothing.

>higher iq
They don't, see the thread for an explanation by a professional (tm)

Yes i almost completely forgot that Ghengis Kahn didn't completely steal everything to build up his empire and that they mostly relied on people of other races and tribes to do shit for them.

That wasn't even my point. A 5 point iq difference is so minuscule it isnt even worth mentioning.

LOL
ROME
It spent half of it's time in a self destructive downward spiral.

So does and did every other empire.

bjs.gov/index.cfm?iid=2237&ty=pbdetail
> Blacks twice as likely as whites to be in jail
> Men 14x as likely as women to be in jail

Plus, police are obviously racist and arrest black people at a higher rate. I guess our entire gender should be treated how you treat blacks, right? You dumb motherfucker.

This fucking cope. I expected no less from a hotdog skinned brainlet.

> a society that changes leaders and names frequently means they stopped progressing as a whole. Ignore the idea that constant changing and evolving makes you better adapted. Please be jealous of the drone asians and constant small scale tribal warfair of africa and NA.

>It spent half of it's time in a self destructive downward spiral
Nope, but try harder with your vague statements of zero substance.

>That wasn't even my point. A 5 point iq difference is so minuscule it isnt even worth mentioning.
I know, but you're spreading a false narrative and as a guy who had to study IQ tests and help children take them already that irks me.

The point is to use their own non-white worshiping rhetoric against them.

> admits that IQ tests are shit because you can learn for the tests
> still uses IQ tests to criticize blacks

Fucking hotdog skinned brainlet

>Ghengis Kahn

little know fact((((i wonder why)))) but ghengis khan was white

>> Blacks twice as likely as whites to be in jail
>> Men 14x as likely as women to be in jail
>jail matters
lmao, crime matters, just because california lets you off on parole after your first murder doesn't mean that the crime didn't happen.
And the crime statistics are very clear, blacks cause over half of the murders.
Also
> Men 14x as likely as women to be in jail
Judges and juries are way more lenient on women (also statistically proven) and that is nothing new
The fact that you cite judgments instead of facts already shows how sad you are.

>Plus, police are obviously racist and arrest black people at a higher rate.
>obviously
Prove it.
Blacks COMMIT MORE CRIME.
Therefore blacks GET ARRESTED MORE.
No racism involved.

>I guess our entire gender should be treated how you treat blacks, right? You dumb motherfucker.
Nope, you only proved my point when I said men are diverse as a group and niggers are not.

>This fucking cope. I expected no less from a hotdog skinned brainlet.
lmao
>men are more diverse than niggers
>but what about this statistic that shows that men are more diverse than niggers!
You sure BTFO'd me.

> Rome
GONE
> China
About to overtake the U.S. as a world power in the next decade.

Asians 1. Pasty boys 0. Here's your civilization building.

My parents are Swedes. Jag talar flytande svenska ;)
:)
Ok. A little understandable
But there are so many more things (external factors) that matter. Cultural, socioeconomic factors, history, context. Hell, let’s ignore all of that. Why hate other human beings? They are people with lives, dreams and interests just like all of us.
Fair point, yes but this country has been pretty successful being multicultural so far. It takes time to erode stereotypes, cultural biases and create new ones in an entire population. It’s been shown that out of group cohesiveness and trust increases the more you interact with other people.
Ok, ignore all of that for sake of conversation. They’re still humans who are living with you as fellow citizens. They have feelings, dreams, desires and emotions like all of us. What is being hateful and unempathetic going to do except create more division?

Genghis Khan didn't pretend that he created the worlds knowledge.
Rome did, a lot.
They stole and attributed great things to random obese pedophiles and wealthy scumbags.

HRE, BRE, BE
All lasted around 600-800 years
Learn how to read

>cops are racist
>those dead bodies in the fuckhuge amount of murders just suddenly appeared
Over 50% of the murders, 13% of the population.
How did they fake thousands of murders, user?

sweden yes

>> admits that IQ tests are shit because you can learn for the tests
I never said they are shit, I said you can, if you spend a lot of time on learning for them, increase your IQ by 5-10 points.
But niggers don't do that and whites don't do that either, chinese do but that's their problem and even a 10 point margin of error wouldn't explain the 60 point african IQ.

The difference is too big, sorry nigger, but your people are chronically retarded and it's proven.