What is the fastest way to become /unfit/ aka /fat/?

What is the fastest way to become /unfit/ aka /fat/?

Need to gain 10-20 pounds for reasons

Donuts, pizza, and don't exercise.

I'm on it,
Pretty much eating as much as I can everyday, mainly a lot of peanut butter and jelly to pack on the weight

Make sure to continue to do squats and other booty exercises as you can weight so that your ass gets nice and fat and toned.

Also, this will increase your brap creating machine. You're worthless if you don't/won't/can't fart on your partner.

why?
also this

Ah yes, I couldn't possibly forget about braps

I have me reasons

liquid sugar.

is hard to take a lot chewing calories, go for soda and other crap drinks.

each 8k calores, 1kg more

This is easily the best advice for this

GF told me she's actually attracted to fat guys, and will leave me if I continue my fitness journey

Don't do that

Leave her stop letting people influence what YOU want to do

Many girls are
You don't have to be totally uber Veeky Forums, oftentimes striving so hard to be ripped ends up making you overly fit and wittingly worrying about your body

Protip: take fucking care of your teeth on this diet experiment, Jesus

Girls like guys with a backbone don't he like oh please don't leave me I'll get fat be like leave me if you don't like what I do you're not worth my time

Aye aye

>become alcoholic
>stop doing the grocery, have all your food delivered (pizzas and shit)
>for your hobbies, make sure you don't have to move too much (video games is ideal)
>sleep 4-6 hours a day maximum. If you're gonna have a long sleep, make sure you go to bed with your belly full

They also don't like assholes who think they're
>muh alpha wolf

Lie in bed all day long, only moving to get food or use the bathroom, etc.

Thats a shit test dumbass, stay your ground, get even more fit and shredded and constantly taunt her about it. Cause if you bend over whats gona happen is you get fat, "Uhhh user youa re not the person i used to get into bla bla bla". Whore leaves you and on top of that you are a lardass. Women dont know what they want. Fucking western men, you guys are keked beyond belief. Drop this bitch, she is just messing with you for kick of it

yeah yeah bruh! sweet dood
God forbid a woman whom you love ever ask for things she likes

Why the FUCK would a woman who loves you ever ask you to sacrifice your health, fitness and self-esteem at the altar of her fucking whimsy?

Drink tons of protein shakes but don't work out

Drink a 6 pack of beer a day for that carb and sugar loading

Well it could be rather she just wants him to stop becoming more and more of a hard washboard (sehr bad for cuddling lol)
and you can be a decent bit soft without being unhealthy as well

She's not attracted to fat guys, she's "attracted" to guys that she won't have to feel inferior or insecure towards.
Don't do this.

Fuck me you're beta you think that's being "alpha wolf" it's called having a backbone And self respect

I hope to god what you've said in this thread is just bait and a desperate attempt at milking (You)s out of Veeky Forums. I guarantee you within a year of you getting fat and out of shape, your GF will leave you, and all you'll be left with is a shitty, out of shape, fat body. Don't fucking fall for it man.

She's pretty much telling you face to face that she feels you're better than her, and would be more COMFORTABLE around you if you were out of shape and fat.

nah dude, I just don't freak out when my masculinity is threatened by a very narrow request
there's no reason to get so mad about such a thing
if your lady puts forth an issue like this, unless she's outright mentally ill in some way, you both can just talk it out with going straight to childish mind games and mistrust

OP DO NOT DO THIS FO YOUR DECEIVING THOT GF

OP here, the other guy w/ the gf thing is not me, dun worry bro

women will constantly ask you for shit to see if you're dumb enough to give it to them

what a worldview

Okay, explain why you need it to happen, is it as some sort of test to see if you can get back into shape? A documentary or something?

Then why do you want to do this?

Get fat or I leave you isn't a request it's a demand and if you do it next time she wants something shell use the I'll leave you card

If she asked you to put on weight it'd be diffetent

Essentially, yes
I've gone way underweight before, and I'm still young so I want to see how my body will deal with fatness before the effects would be harder to get rid of / unfuck
I've done my research on the sundry effects of this kind of thing
I just thought I'd also probe Veeky Forums

(Afterwards I plan on doing a long fast, too which will be neat)

That's fair I guess,
at this point it just depends on what kind of person user's gf is and whether the situation is more dire on user's or his gf's side

Yeah a whore who asks you to get into a medical condition and sacrifice your health for her muh feels is definately worth loving and loves you back. Become a lardass moron, you dont deserve to be fit.

Disgusting.

He's sort of right. The surest way to be the guy a girl isn't fucking is to be the one that always does stuff for her.

Or you can be the guy that does things inside her

While she's retarded for saying it and you're retarded for considering it, if you're unshakably convinced then just permabulk and go bearmode so that you still have the strength and underlying muscles once she breaks up with you for no longer being aesthetic

>narrow

This 100%