/SIG/ Self-Improvement General

>What have you done to improve your life today?
>What is your plan for the weekend?
>What do you want to work on?
>What are you proud of this week?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5L9SYhoSE
youtu.be/Z6ih1aKeETk
youtube.com/watch?v=FAcaAeIwl1Q
youtu.be/rsPmJT3X47k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've always wondered if the sheep in the middle right is taking the piss out of Jordan Peterson or not

Ive been losing weight through diet, and ive been doing pullups everyday, but I'm still too fucking sick to do cardio and any heavy lifts. Im 245lbs currently at 6ft3 and 30% bodyfat.

Originally super skinny (5'4" and 100 lbs) with large-ish tits and no ass. Been lifting to try and at least even out my silhouette, and my bottom half pretty much matches my top now.

Problem is that boyfriend is constantly looking at instagram style booties and I want to make him happy. It took some effort just getting my bottom half to match my top, and I still look nothing like these girls. When I bend over I still see my bone separated from the muscle, it doesn't make a nice round shape like pic related. If I keep lifting, will this eventually go away? Is it possible to completely get rid of it if I have very little fat on my butt, so long as I keep growing the muscle big enough?

Or is it a genetic thing?

Nothing today besides living life the way I want to live it.

Gotta couple dates lined up and then a couple essay's to write.

I want to keep working on my dedication to everything, I tend to slack off all across the board.

Went to an open mic night at school, read some poetry I've written, felt really nice expressing myself that way.

Gain muscle mass and probably a bit higher bf%

But if I get more bodyfat, won't that reduce the visibility of my abs?

This image without the Veeky Forums edit literally screams SOY

There is nothing manly about being an ignorant, vain, easily offended asshole.

yes yes, it's manly being a doormat instead, we get it

On my 4th day without a drink. Lost a couple of pounds already.

Also on my 4th day of using monoxidil for facial hair. No gains as of yet.

That just says a lot about you if you think actually talking to and respecting others makes you a doormat. Loud, bossy behaviour is just what insecure people do to try and feel like a big man.

> implying it doesnt

Theres a difference between acceptance and being taken advantage of.

The big problem is people are being "accepting" and letting that blind them to fixing problems.

depends on how much body fat, you dont need to gain that much, just enough to layer your butt a bitt

That is just a strawman, I listen to people and their opinions but I still tell them to fuck off if I have to. Not everybody is an asshole who is going to try and take advantage, you deal with those people when they show up.

I dont mean in my day to day interactions i was meaning politics in general.

It's a trade off, slightly less visible abs, better arse

Youre a girl you just need a flat stomach, most guys will prefer a thiccer ass than visible abs.

Which goat on the upper plateau is a a doormat?

I'll give it a shot. Worst comes to worst I can just lose it again if it looks bad.

The girls he jacks off too definitely have both though- is my only option fat transfer surgery for that?

Just look at their faces, they all look like they're high on some kind of pacifying drug that makes them feel ''happy'' or whatever

yeah, it's called being happy with oneself

t. angsty teen

I wouldn't recommend getting fat transfer surgery just to please your boyfriend

>>What have you done to improve your life today?
Same as I always do, train and eat under maintenance.

>>What is your plan for the weekend?
Visit family, train, shitpost, chill out after working nights all week

>>What do you want to work on?
Getting a new/better job or getting a promotion at my current one

>>What are you proud of this week?
another week abstaining from alcohol even though I had multiple temptations from co workers, that makes 6 weeks of not drinking in total.

Listened to some more stoic philosophy, tried to put it into practice. Finished cleaning and resisted the panic attacks that come with my mental health shit, because that's weak and I'm trying to be strong.

Helping a friend move into my spare room, not worry about work, and pack more of my house up for my move to another city in 4 weeks.

Being more focused on where I want to go, and less on the things I wish were going right.

I kept to my diet, and decided between alcohol and food, rather than lose my weight loss goals. Not great, but making progress. I'm also proud that I kept my cool at work, paid all my bills on time, and didnt pull a sick day just because it would be easier.

Test

Lifting with dumbbells doesn't make my muscles sore, even though I feel that it's quite heavy while exercising
Is this a good thing, or a sign I should increase my load? They constantly tell you not to be the guy who lifts so hard on his first day that he can't get out of bed the second and quits the third, but not feeling anything the next day is worrisome.

cook 5 lbs of potatoes and 2 lbs of fish for the next 3 days
friends party. I dread it
learn javascript and MySQL. planning to get a junior web development job
benched 225 this week for the first time and ohp'd 165 x3

what an amazing illustration. do squats and hyperextensions I'd say

check your form and increase the load, test it and see how you do.

Got knocked out in my first amateur muaythai match. Feeling kinda bummed out, gunna hit the bag hard when i go back to the gym.

just use pic related next time

Nah i still have both my legs, dont need a third.

Which 1

Applied for two jobs in person, being very insistent, and managing to make friends with one guy at one of the places who then went and recommended me directly to the manager.
Tomorrow is cheat day. Eating 1500cal and working out every day at the moment, so it's gonna be food and relaxation. Sunday will be full body exercises.
Getting a freaking job. I'll take anything at this point, as long as it provides the hours and salary I'm looking for. If I have to shovel manure for 8 hours a day, I'll do it.
Overcoming my depressive state with sheer willpower.

You didn't join the Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??

Share ideas, motivate each other, awesome greentexts stories, feels, food and diet stuff

We i host a contest for best progress every month with real money as a prize!!! :)

All instant chat with active memberbase..

Only quality contributors are welcome.

discord.gg/WfgghsW

Well it's only 11am so I've done fuck all, I'm gonna shower and my laundry soon though. I had a very decent breakfast, it that counts though.
Gym, essay, buying a suit, polishing new shoes and Netflixing.
My squating and deadlift technique, I've only just migrated from machines to free weights, which is what I'm going to do tomorrow.
I've started squating and deadlifting, hoping to get up to some real weight soon.

Ate a healthy and good breakfeast, keeping hydrated and [spoiler]taking 10,000 units vit D3, because >tfw no sun[/spoiler]

What are some app that help you manage task and set daily goal ?

Really need that shit to help me dtay focus and not avoid my problem and get stuck in the same self-hate/pity circle.
>hold me brehs

>Fixing sleep
>learn for exams
>a couple of drawings and an animation
>come to terms with the hate towards my past self and realize that I'm not that person anymore
a pretty normal week I guess.

I got away with cheating on my girl and I can't tell how I should be feeling.

She's no longer intimate, hasn't been for months and she has straight up made me feel bad about wanting sex on occasion. And I mean "no longer" as in she was perfectly sexual before we got together. Flirting with me, being cute and fucking fairly often. Now she doesn't want to at all- and it's not punishment or anything, we still love each other (if you can believe me) but she's just not interested.

I got drunk and looked for sex with my ex today. No one aside from us knows, and we're friends, but it's still driving me crazy. I feel like I failed my girl and gave into my basest desires. And yet I'm angry that it came down to this. I support her and love her and she just tells me to fuck off, lives off my money and requires all my time. Which I don't mind but god damn three months straight of nothing. I'm not an old man for fuck's sake, I'm in my prime.

Sorry bros, Zyzz would be ashamed. But the pussy was tight.

As far as I see it, there are two ways you can take her behavior:
>1
She thinks she has landed her gig for life, free money and attention whenever she has it, for no real effort on her part, so now she is only using your.
>2
She is doing someone on the side, staying with you for much the same reasons as in 1.

You got to ask yourself if you want to keep her in either case, knowing that the status quo drove you into the arms of another, and then you have to make a decision. You can, of course, stay with her, but that also requires you to activly decide on that, living with and accepting the consequences (like no sex).
Also, no matter what you do, don`t tell her even a single word about this.

I feel the same way. When I take a break from lifting and then come back, even if I go light I still feel super sore. But two weeks later I rarely feel sore anymore. I actually miss the sore feeling, wondering if I am lifting too little or if my body has just adjusted to the workouts

if i wanted something that lives in my house that loves and leeches off of me id get a dog

drop her user you clearly arent happy if you're fucking about with other people

Went to gym at 6am instead of at night
Visit a friend, play some Vidya, clean up the house
Lifts are weak since starting up again
Finally kicked caffeine

What are you listening to, /SIG/?
Unironically this
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5L9SYhoSE

drop the gf, you can do better

Part of being a man is not giving a shit about other people's perception of you
Listen to whatever you enjoy

Tycho-Dive
youtu.be/Z6ih1aKeETk

I lifted, ate a good breakfast, drank a liter of water already. It was cold and rainy but I still got my ass to the gym. Later I'll be working on my schoolwork for grade and knowledge gains. Hopefully will go out tonight to get social gains too.
Chill on Saturday and do work on Sunday. Possibly chill with people on Saturday night.
Spending less time on this godforsaken site. Seriously, Veeky Forums has replaced video games for me. Also financial planning and improving computer skills. Oh, and searching for jobs. Gotta apply to more.
Upped my squat from 115 -> 125. Also happy that I'm reading more. Brain gains are as important as physical gains.

Just worked out, now I am going to shower and do some homework.
It's snowing a lot here, so tomorrow I am going skiing (hopefully)
Schoolwork
I handed in two really well written papers. I also said "hi" to this qt I see all the time. She smiled and said "hi" back as she was walking up the stairs. So that made me feel good.

youtube.com/watch?v=FAcaAeIwl1Q

Started at 137lbs 6'3 and after several shitty attempts at eating more that went nowhere, today I hit 150lbs
Next goal is 160lbs, then 175lbs after that idk

Do you have a degree bro? Sometimes I think my degree is useless as fuck here in Europe. Biochemistry degree. I'm still in my masters though.

Just go to BAYER or something, I am sure they are looking for people with that kind of degree there.

Dude seriously he’s probably just beating his meat to the Arse. If u get a slightly bigger ass I’m sure that’ll be great men don’t care about visible abs as long as Tum is flat. Also keep in mind your bf already thinks ur hot or else he wouldn’t be dating you

I thought this was a shoulder thing at first

The 'bloody well isn't' one? Nah, this image was around long before anybody knew about him

How do you schedule your day? What method do you use?

I practised a few exam questions for my exams this summer but I didn't get up until late today which I was disappointed in. I usually get up at 6 sharp but I have been weak since leg day.

I have a part-time job on weekends so when I'm out of there I'm usually reading or revising. I'm giving the gym a miss for this weekend only because my gym bros are going to England to see their brother.
I also will try to get some guitar practice in there too. I Love metal and I'm working on my shredding/sweeping solos.

I want to improve my deadlift, shoulder press, and my Bicep curls when I'm in the gym. I started properly in the gym 6 months ago and I can get 120kg deadlifts, 35kg shoulder press, 100kg squats, 45kg bench, and I started overtaking one of my gym bros so no I can really spur him onto doing better if an absolute weakling like me can get past him.

I kept a consistent workflow of revision, gym time, and reading. I am studying to be a mathematician and I need an A and 2 B's at least to get into uni in September. I believe I can do it and I am putting everything I can into that goal.

brah

Lifted heavy objects
lift more heavy objects, play starcraft, put out resumes and read drivers license book thing so I can go for my drivers license soon
my ability to lift heavier objects, social skills, higher apm,
getting closer to fixing my sleep, eating less, lifting more, spacing myself from egirl who only talks to me when she wants a carry, losing weight

Filled out my tax forms, should get about 500€ back from the last two years.
Play some board games with friends, plan classes for the next week.
Discipline. That's mostly what I'm lacking. If someone whips me into working, I get so much shit done, but I can't bring myself to do stuff most of the time.
Successfully teaching my first two classes.

Today i woke up before 9am again so im glad im keeping my goal of getting up before 1pm

No plans for the weekend really. I work 2-12am so probably just gym in the morning and vidya.

Working on regaining control of my weight, let it slip for almost 8 months now and gained fourty pounds. Its been a week since ive started again and ive lost 10 pounds. Other than that just more sleep less vidya

No real pride this week

I actually made and printed a couple of these out for myself and have them up in my hallway.

I just check in the blanks with a tick everyday if I succeeded and leave them empty if I fail.

my girlfriend has this too. Don't worry about it

maybe she's depressed? if you love her it's worth fighting with her about it user - expecting to have sex in a relationship is not unreasonable

Patrician taste

youtu.be/rsPmJT3X47k
Love diddlyin to that song

I've gained way too much weight, if I gain any more I'll send myself into a depressive spiral and the self-disappointment will be unreal. I fell off the wagon about a year ago after losing about 30 pounds, and now I'm about right back where I started. At 5'7 (femanon), 162 pounds is the heaviest I've ever been and the excess weight feels absolutely disgusting. I've been eating a lot better than I've been eating in a long time for the past week.

I'm already feeling way better now that I'm eating heathier, less calorie dense things 3 times a day, but I've been farting nonstop for the past three days. It's kind of hilarious.

It's been really, really hard to motivate myself to start working out again though.

Second shift is hell, I can relate to this a lot.

She's so cute I want to die

Then you shouldn't check the rest of this channel's content

check out Epoch, monumental album.

FUCK TREVOR