Biceps general

Alright fit, be honest. How shitty are my bicep genetics? Also bicep rate thread, get in here and give your honest opinions and post those ceps boys!

Worst thing I've ever seen

You need some milk

Why is your nipple hiding

I have never done an isolated bicep exercise in my life, AMA

What the fuck?

tell me thats not your nipple brah

it fears the bicep

That's a weird zit at the side of your chest brah, I'd check that out with a dermatologist

LUL

>tfw would almost prefer 'ceps like this instead of what I have

I've got long biceps. I have no fucking peak, it might be due to still being a bit above on body fat but still, the only time you can tell I have biceps is when i'm lifting shit, wearing a shirt specifically made to have snug short sleeves or if I'm doing the double 'cep flex.

I think I just have shit arm/delt genetics in general.

Idk I think big arms with long muscle meat are more aesthetic than skelly short high peak biceps, looks weird to me.

holy shit lmao your bicep isn't even the worst thing in this photo, what the fuck is your nipple doing there homie LOL

Your biceps are okay, quite a peak but they're definitely short. You need to work on your triceps; your arm as a whole looks weird. The majority of the muscle mass in your arms is your tricep (well, should be.)

Is this what inbreeding looks like?

Wtf are you smoking, those are the weirdest biceps I've ever seen.

They're decent while you're wearing clothes because you fill out sleeves pretty well.

They're shit for the purest of aesthetics like flexing for thots, you've got no peak for the normies.

Looks shopped

>everyone talks shit
>noone posts 'cep

Its noon in here.
Shitposting from work.
I would invite you to the gun show tho.

PLs be shooped

They're not optimal, but whatever bro. Work on your triceps, it will look far better. Don't know what is everybody bitching about, I would trade your nips for mine puffy ones

please no bully
i didn't worked out in years and i started to get back in shape recently. i'm at 22%bf right now, want to get down to 12-13% again and rebuilt some muscles.

It looks like a tumor

You have literally never worked triceps a single day in your life, have you OP?

just short bicep, brah. not much you can do about it other than working your tricep and forearm too

Not that bad, mine are almost the same just more like.. alined.

Bog standard. No pump or lighting just average really. But slowly making it

dyel as fuck lmao what an embarrassment this board has become

post yours then if you're so not dyel

Legit question how do you make biceps training enjoyable? I enjoy every other bodyparts training but i fucking hate biceps with passion. Are there any routine that makes it enjoyable or something?

Fucking this. Idk how curlbros do it.

who /skellyarms/ here?
34cm

Word. I mean you can do tons of shits with tricep. You can make it interesting but biceps? Nah nigga just curls that shit. Fucking mindnumbing man.

It is for the attention. Biceps are the main thing normies see/mention.

>he doesn't enjoy curls
wtf? I've never heard of this before

>skelly
My bicep is like 13 inches. And that is my masturbation arm.

Only about 14in but I have nice and long bicep insertions. Not bad for a recovering lanklet and only working out for almost a year and a half

Chin ups bro

plz rate..

I just started out about 2 months ago.

before and after

started out what?

eating more

See what funny i actually enjoy doing back excersize which help with the biceps . But isolating biceps is just fucking boring man.

There's more definition there. Keep it up

Shit insertions crew checking in

pumpin up my guns brah what else would i be doing

75kg 180cm

thanks mate, just what i needed to hear

you got a short 'cep insertion, but it'll make for a good peak. Work with what God gave you

It is very bad lol. I had 8 inch arms. and mine grew to 16 inches in 1.5 years

you have a bad hand and everything else is ok

Lanklet master race reporting in

its all about angels and lighting guys

Roider

5'3 femanon. This picture is a month old but I doubt I've gained any progress since.

This desu

Thats a man baby!!!

Kek. I feel like that when I look in the mirror sometimes.

Better post some delt pics. Slightly developed delts on the feminine thin bones make me go nuts for some reason.

This. What the literal fuck OP get surgery.

Rate brahs? 6.3 with 45 cm arms.

I'm not good at taking pictures. I'm still new at doing OHP so I don't have a lot going for me.

im on nofap please stop

OHP works your front delt mostly, better take a look at dumbbell exercises.
Still his is the most personal picture a girl ever took on my request.

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You're good. I'm not going to take anymore today.
I only have a pair of dumbbells for now to work with. If OHP only works the fronts, do you know how I can used dumbbells to work the middle and back part deltoid? Also maybe one day you'll find a qt that will take lots of pictures with or for you.

Rows are prob the best exercises for delts. At least IMO. I f you don't like them maybe try a meme exercise like face pull or some shit.

Lateral raises work the lateral delts, and you can do face pulls or deltoid rows for back delts.

OHP hits the front because most part of the movement goes in front of you,not by your sides. Behind the neck press is better for it but might be hard on the rotators for most people so pressing dumbbells straight up is the best variant.

How do I break the 16" biceps border guys :(

Pls post udders

Am I gonna make it

That elbow, wtf

trim your armpit hair holy shit

How am I doin 5"11 180

Why rotate clover?

Bulge

gross. dont lift, it isnt making you better

Didn't lift in one week because of finals. I can feel my body eating my muscles away. What a shitty fucking feeling. Can't wait to do a nice fullbody workout tomorrow

It helps me crack people's heads open in fights

>angels

Thank god, I thought my oversized triceps made my arms look freaky. You win op, you got the freakiest arms.

6'1 141 here

Unrelated question but can anyone tell me why my outer chest (blue) dwarfs my other parts? Or is that my front delt? I benched way too wide for about a year noob training and only corrected it two months ago

Other parts of my chest I mean
Even though everyone tells me that you can’t isolate parts of the chest

What the fuck is wrong with your wrist?

>not going on a jihad because an angel told you to for maximum gains
never gonna make it

Jesus I thought I was skinny at 6'1 160

6'4 lol

good progress. keep at it.

Could be worse desu.

Kek
>Virgin side nipple
>Chad pepperoni nipple

Unironically do you even lift? Please eat skelly

You can't necessarily isolate, but you can certainly put more emphasis on certain parts, but of course you know that already. From the looks of it, that's your chest. I think that's just your genetics homie, looks aesthetic though!

nice and juicy, want to cum on that python strangler

Supported reverse db flyes for rear delts are the goat

Are my genetics okay?