What’s the point of lifting when in the near future you’re going to be able to genetically alter your DNA to get swole

What’s the point of lifting when in the near future you’re going to be able to genetically alter your DNA to get swole.
>spend 10+ years lifting and dieting to look good
>some nerd makes muscles easily available to EVERYONE with a little science, rendering all your gains pointless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCaH9ALy__A
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa040933
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to implement discipline and good habits into your lifestyle. Twice the muscle mass of one lazy motherfucker is still a muscly, fat, lazy motherfucker.

>10 years of looking good a being healthy
>instead of looking good sit around doing nothing waiting for miracles

myostatin deficiency makes you tired faster and limits building endurance.

Even though it will be possible to get rid of your myostatin, it will probably be way too expensive for most people, even far more expensive than pharma HGH.

What else am I supposed to do all day?

Fat people with lots of muscle are still going to be fat.

Because it's like getting a gastric bypass.

The science basically already exists and has done since the 50s.

id rather alter my dna to be forever young.

The problem with that is that there's several parts of your body that doesn't undergo the 7 year replication, such as your brain. So you'd end up in a young body but still get alzheimers.

Holy shit that webm is LEWD

>tfw rich jews will be the first to stay forever young and will probably outlive everyone
>soros is already eating up those stem cells and has a body of a taut, preteen swedish boy
we're fucked

/r9k/ will never stay go will it?

Can't change your genes like that after you're born and it'll be about a hundred years until humans can use it on their children.

This. And don't forget the enlarged heart problems too

If that muscle growth is not accompanied by a commensurate increase in the strength of tendons and connective tissue you will actually be quite fragile.

nose alone is half of his head, ((coincidence))

this

what? it affects only skeleto-muscular system

liam hoekstra disagrees

>this
Everyone focuses on
>fucking bionic limbs lmao press 20pl8 with my pinky

No-one realises that it's going to tear itself off at your shoulder because you have a huge weak spot.

This will kill you as surely as nonstop steroids will.

Myostatin is inhibited for a reason bro. To keep muscles that shouldn't be getting extra huge from getting too big.
Like the heart for instance.

People with myostatin problems don't live for long.

Roids already exist

Let us wait and see, till now Liam Hoekstra seems perfectly healthy.
Also:

The reason it is inhibited is because you couldn't keep fat on you back in times of scarcity.
We now have enough 600 lb people to make their own show.
Scarcity is a thing of the past

lift on top of taking the muscle drug everyone has. Its just the norm now so you have to advance, thise normies wont lift. Btw the day a drug comes out with no negative aide effects and muscle hypertrophy is the day hospital patients with muscle atrophy will have a fighting chance again

>never improve now because one day it'll be easier
Good logic retard

just looked up liam, looks like an average kid, was that story made up?

doubt it. you must keep in mind that hormones work different in every species, gorillas for example are low-test compared to humans and still far stronger and more muscular. so a human with that deficiency won't necessarily look like a belgian blue cattle.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCaH9ALy__A

is this the power of SS + GOMAD from birth?

>becuase i lift for mental health

Liam Hoekstra doesn't have myostatin deficieny, he is lacking some receptors for it.
There is a case of a german boy who actually has it, but he lives in secrecy.
Only thing about him
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa040933
It also states the heart can be affected by it.

Australia's fastest man has some myostatin deficient legs

That kid is 14 this year, so should be making headlines very soon.
I assume he does some kind of sport, but even if not, if he looks like Ronnie Coleman without lifting somehow he'll make his way into newspapers/tv.

the other kid!

this is the copest of copes

muscles and aesthetics are most useful when you're a teenager up until you're 20-something. genetics give you this gift and let you swim in pussy (or dick, whatever). by the time you did it with muh hard work your days in the dating scene are pretty much over.

and this is coming from a natty lifter with relatively good numbers.

oh the german experiment, should be good once he comes out of the lab

Excessive muscle puts a major strain on your heart user.
They'll have massive athletes hearts from simply living a normal life
They won't live a long normal life.

Jokes on you, I started lifting at 15 and looked great by 17-18

>start lifting at 15
>reach close to aesthetic genetic potential at 18
>chad for 12 years with slight gains each year

if you didn't do this, then at least help your sons to be chads while you go for mass gain freak

this kinda if it does'n make the heart grow, than how will the puny little heart keep up with all the muscle mass.

But if there is a drug that makes everyone chad, then there is no chad anymore.

Nah, it's legit bullshit. He doesn't have "myostatin deficiency" his body just doesn't respond as much to myostatin as the average, barely any difference from the average kid.
Myostain literally makes your muscles weaker pound for pound than average people but severely bigger.
People with actual myostain activity deficiency do not look normal even as toddlers.

Liam competes in wrestling. I assume he destroys everyone and everything put against him. Isn't this unfair?

As there is only one, or maybe two cases, in humen, how do we even know?
And if the muscles are weaker without myo, then why is Hoekstra so strong?

> barely any difference from the average kid
Watch the Docu on him.

He's also on roids

There won't be a future the ice age will hit us in 25-50 years and we'll run out of oil you need to lift for your tribe not for this shitty degenerate society

does he take drugs to not develop muscles? looks genuinely like a fraud.

Arnie, sly, Lance Armstrong, pretty much every athlete ever lives longer than average.
If I die at 70 instead of shitting my pants unable to remember my dead wife's name at 90 I think it's worth it.

This will be great in 50 years when it comes out, after decades of testing and trials. Until then im spending the best years of my life looking and feeling amazing.

The people you posted live longer because they have the money to pay for the best medicine and nutrition and doctors and quality of life possible.

Look at piana, look at wrestlers, look at every bodybuilder from the 90's. And fucking lance armstrong?
The fuck does he have to do with anything. He's a lanklet.
Is this MUH STEROIDS ARE COMPLETELY SAFE posting?

el goblino......

Rich died of coke though. It is fucking insane that recreational drugs did for him after all of his steroid abuse.