My 600lb Life

Are there any episodes with this godforsaken show where the fatty actually works hard to lose weight and succeeds?

I thought we were close with the Lisa episode and her daughter Danielle, but then her cuck boyfriend showed up and ruined it.

Can you even recover from this? Seems like permanent damage. Look at boogie's legs, he lost the weight but his legs still look fucked.

doesnt he still weigh like 400lbs?

i weighed 300lbs at my max and wasnt nearly that bad

>a woman can weigh 700lbs and look like this and still get a man who wants to marry her and impregnated multiple times

i know that he chose the easy way (surgery)
but he looks like, he doesn't work out at all

i think the one chick in that one gif who's sitting on the toilet while she washes herself with a brush ended up losing a bunch of weight and turned out to be kinda hot.

How does this happen

even when I didn't work out, ate too much, and drank daily I only got up to like 205

I'm not even trying to be an asshole here, I just don't understand how the fuck you get so huge

severe mental illness
families who cater to your every whim and you can manipulate into bringing you a ton of food

That's actually extremely depressing. Their families seem really shitty. How do you enable someone you love to turn into a fucking Hutt?

the one i watched with the black lady showed both sides of it

she had a daughter who cooked for her but once they started the plan, she became a hardass and kept the mom in line.

she had other kids and family there that would bring her anything she wanted though, so she didn't lose any weight.

then they moved to houston with just the daughter and she lost a ton of weight.

but the daughter had to move back home for a job as a teacher and the mom's online boyfriend moved in instead. she immediately gained back all the weight she lost both in the hospital and the apartment (like 120lbs)

she used ice cream to get her boyfriend to go down on her

But at that weight the chances of actually giving birth to a healthy child are very very slim. There's a bigger chance on a miscarriage, if they even notice the dead fetus anyway.

i think she had the kids when she was "only" 400-500lbs

There are a few, can't remember names, but they actually tried.
But fuck, that Robert episode, that was a surprise. Missed what happened and thought it was an overdose.

I never understood how they can keep on eating, I don't think their stomach gets bigger. When I'm full I feel like throwing up if I try to continue eating.

I can easily eat 5000 calories in a day. Just do it day after day after day for 20 years and you'll get fat really fast

At least that one daughter actually tried. At least someone in the family actually cared

There a lot of them in the earlier seasons, but TLC has since cranked up the crazy, so we get more horrible people that fail.

From earlier seasons quite a few fatties made it to human size. Even the tranny, who I kinda rooted for. And Joe got married, bless him.

They're drinking most of their calories

I like the seven years of progress rather than the one year they have now. Maybe they'll have follow up episodes.

his wife is fat
his children will be fat

He has some sort of disease in both his legs so they're always swollen. He has to lie down in bed for like 10 hours per day with his legs raised or something

Lymphedema?

absolute unit

Or he will take what he has learned about weightloss and help his wife get healthy. This is why we need follow up episodes like says, which TLC does do occasionally. But TLC loves bad news so they will rarely show people who are stable and happy.

the first season followed the people for like 10 years, so you can actaully see them get better. the newest seasons take up 45+ min of the people talking before ever even getting the surgery its irritating