Diet feels

Lets talk boys! How is the diet going? How long have you been on it? How much progess you made? Whats your biggest cravings and any backslashes yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z5m1O5niSr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2100 calories a day
>doing IF
>want a pizza pls

>never do a diet just proper nutrition about 2500 calories each day
>no protein, creatin or any shakes
>only Supps are Vitamine D, Minerals and B-Complex
>doing IF since 2 years
>Workout since 5 years
>2 Fullbody Workouts each Week
>3 HIIT Workouts Outdoor each Week

Looks pretty good.

>no shakes
Why tho? Dat sweet extra protein for low calories.

Doing a lean bulk at 3000cal, reintroduced carbs back into my diet, and all my lifts have shot up. It's a good diet feel.

Pic is my breakfast today, Halo top usually isn't included but it's been a solid month since I've had a pint.

>avoid sugary drinks, foods, pastry hamburgers pizzas etc you know the deal
>even avoid coffee and alcohol
>normies keep asking me how is it possible
Mindset BITCH

I don't know how to diet. 240 lbs Intermediate to Proficient across the board on Symmetric strength, so my lifts are fine but my diet sucks. Help me bros. I wanna lose fat but not be a weakling

>Clean bulk.

Whatever it takes.

Went on keto and lost 25 lbs, then started a conventional diet and gained 8lbs of water weight, now I'm losing about .5 lbs a week. I feel like I'm at an ideal weight with 18% bodyfat, but I know my aesthetics will improve when I lose more.

Intermittent fasting seems to help burn fat just by narrowing the calorie intake window. I would recommend.

thx
because i love to eat my proteins and proteins are also a bit overrated. i go with 80g of proteins for each day and im about 95kg and 1.82m and i dont think i have to less mucles.
my key to muscle grow is IF combined with fresh Food and good Carbs (rice potatoes lentils and so on)
fast carbs after workouts (fresh juices like orangejuice) for regeneration and reloading the muscles.
Vitamines and minerals before bedtime for regeneration too.
Regeneration is key to success.

>How is the diet going?
I'm unsure
never really hungry
sometimes only eat one slice of bread the whole day
I'd like to eat more to gain some weight, but I'm to lazy to eat.
Eating is so time consuming ughh

>How long
since forever

>Whats your biggest cravings
I literally don't have any
pantry is full of chips and other "bad food" probably have to throw everything away as it expired again

Is there a good app or something to count calories? Maybe that would motivate me to eat more

>never really hungry
looks like you are depressed. take it serious, go outside a lot and beginn with healthy diet that is easy (fresh pressed fruit and vegetable juices) take vitamins, take Vitamin D3 B3 B6 B12 in high doses
you will have more energy and motivation in a few weeks, start feeling alive again and become hungry in food and hungry to become successful

Fasted for 43 hours and then started keto diet, lost 6 lbs so far with 5 days. Man keto is easy

you lost about 6lbs of water.
Keto means no Carbs, no Carbs means that the carbs in you muscle will be used, means the Water which is binded with the carbs in the muscles are going away thats the point why everyone on keto and lowcarb looses that much weight in short time and gains more fat and weight after they go back to a normal carb diet.

just try it out the other way. go to workout, take a lot of fast carbs (sugar, fruit juices, dextrose) and drink about 2 liter of water. you will be pumped as fuck because the carbs are going in the muscle and bind also the water.

without carbs you look flat as fuck

long time fasting and Keto is not bad. it makes sense for detox and regenerate the body. i also detox 2-3 times a year for 1 week (water only).

but it makes no sense for loosing weight.

been on diet since january 2nd.

Keeping carbs low and no sugar or beer. Only alcohol is GTs preferably with diet tonic.
No weight loss yet but I believe the fat% is going down since weight is stable and strength is increasing.
I'm sick of the people at my work putting out candy etc. for everyone to take, I miss sweets, ice cream and such
But I know the hard part hasn't even started yet

why everyone is keeping the carbs low and doing weight lifting? that makes no sense. carbs are not bad and if you doing all time low carb you will never have the results like you would have with carbs. trust me i made that fault also for over 1 year.

the timing matters! dont eat carbs if you dont move your ass. eat carbs before and after workouts is totaly fine.

dont give a fuck about the people at your work. they are loosers and you are something better than them thats the reason you will look and feel fucking better than them. FOCUS on your goal!

Yeah I do eat some carbs like pasta and salads for dinner every other day.
Meant cutting out all sugar, pastry, flour, beer etc.

Hope it's going to be worth! Did it last spring as well and made 6pack, was a good time.

I started cutting for summer and won't consume any carbs till june. I'm I don't care about being big, all I want is that my abs will be visible again

Can all carbcucks fuck off from this thread? Lower your calorie intake, don't fucking stop eating carbs. Most stupid thing i've ever heard.

1 week into PSMF category 2. Feel like shit, but hunger is very do-able. 2nd time trying it; 1st time I was a tard and skipped free meals+refeeds, crashed, and binged hard.

I'm skinnyfat just decided to get a rel life and get fit gave up all fast food and sweets for lent as an excuse tonget used to it but some times I feel its not working and I just need to kms what should I do Veeky Forums? Please help me

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Good lad

This is unironically good advice, which is lacking on this board

Havent had protein shake in months, not looking back. Would rather spend more on quality food.

Meh, it's not going as well as I'd like but I'm still making progress. Down 10 lbs since January but not seeing much of a difference. Lifts are still about the same.

6'1
1750 calories a day.
I think what's really messing me up is I'll go out on the weekend with some friends and have a few drinks. Not good for physical gains but social gains have been going through the roof. I'd like to get down to 175 by Summer.
Anyone have experience with HIIT? Thinking about starting it on my rest days.

Diet is going great. I have been in it for about one year and have gone from 250lbs and fat to 205lbs and very muscular. I'm on my second test cycle and that combined with autistic diet and routine has completely changed my life around. I wish that I would have known in my twenties that my early thirties could be like this.

I want a fucking Qdoba burrito with queso shredded cheese and sour cream so fucking badly. I'm down 28 pounds since the beginning of January, so that's good I guess.

You should try jumping rope brudda it's looks badass video related.

youtu.be/Z5m1O5niSr0

Zero cravings, BTW. Every now and then I get in the mood for pizza and have some but I do extra cardio to negate it. The only bad part is that I'm going on lots of dates with rando Tinder sloots and sometimes it's difficult to find something healthy... but the line "you're going to help me burn this off later, right?" always works so I'm not complaining.

>HIIT starting on my rest days
that makes no sense. Rest days are here to rest and recover. HIIT is great for loosing fat and boost testosterone and muscle grow but its hard for your body and you have to do it on a normal day not on your recover days.

perfect for building muscle and loosing fat would be 15-20 minutes of HIIT at morning when possible outside.
full body workout at evening. next day restday.
repeat, feel great, gain muscle, lose fat