Is being a gang member the ultimate form of being an alpha?

Is being a gang member the ultimate form of being an alpha?
Think about it
>people respect you
>everybody fears you
>nobody disrespects you, (if they do, then they die)
>Women want you because of your bravery and loyalty to the gang
>you are the definition of being "cool"

>pic related

Gang members have low life expectancies and make less than minimum wage.

Gang membership is literally for boys without fathers.

Where the fuck are you Jewish nigger lovers coming from?

>needing to rely on mindless mobs instead of standing on your own
>alpha

>not seeing that this is infact probably a white natsoc poltard whos baiting for nigger hate replies to make himself feel good

i dont respect them and i would beat the shit out of any of them

they literally only have power in their ghetto shithole neighborhoods. everywhere else is too secure

>90% of gang members are pussies who only act tough because they are surrounded by their friends
No education. No steady income whether they "trap" or not. Can't fight fair. Constantly reminding people where they are from, Identity revolves entirely around their shitty neighborhood. Blames everyone else for their struggles. Violent conflicts could be easily avoided if they just grew up and got a job.
>besides gang banging hasn't been relevant since the 90's
I guess it's good for a rap career since all they are is a status thing now, besides maybe in chicago.

>ayyo nigga we finna run up on this white boy
*gets shot*
>damn mang we dindu nothing man white man keeping us down

not baiting, just talking about gangs in general. Although black gangs do seem to be the most influential.

Street gangs are fucking garbage with no organization or clear business model.

You wanna be a good gang boss? You wanna be an alpha in the gang world?

Get good at charisma and manipulation. Organize the sets who actually make profit and kill off the ones who don't consolidate into those sets. Make the shot callers of the sets you've organized into council members. Make selling dope on the corner an offense punishable by death for attracting unnecessary attention.

Be the Lucky Luciano of street gangs and turn it into an actual crime syndicate.

>>people respect you
yeah, i've never heard of someone thinking gang members are low-life nigger trash
are you 12?

You are naive then, mexican cartels mog black gangs. Watch docs about Los Zetas and others. Black gangs are unironically stupid niggers. Gangs are supposed to operate like the Yakuza and Mafia if they are actually making good money.

t. watched too many mafia documentaries

>you're most likely dead before you hit 30

No thanks m8

>burgerstani doesn't know how anything outside burgerstan works
Yakuza and triads are significant players on an international scale. Niggers operate in a 3 block radius.

I'd rather be a big shot businessman

>hundreds of millions to your name, if not billions
>whole world is yours, get a private army and you can singlehandedly take out all the nigger gangs in existence

It's true though.

Italian Mafia, Yakuza, Triads, various drug cartels

these are all actual crime syndicates instead of some dumbasses who "own" an alley and die by the time they're 22 with no assets to their name

Yeah for maybe like 4 years. Notice none of those guys are a day over 30? You either die or grow up.

yea i do know about the cartels, those guys are brutal when it comes to violence and would easily scare black gangs. However black/nigger slang is very popular

>jews own the music industry
>jews want to exploit the ignorant to lower the bar for western society at large
>???
>rap and ebonics is "popular"

Since when do women recognize, appreciate let alone feel attracted to mens sense of honor or loyalty? They lack both themselves.

Sure, women can parrot whatever virtuous trait and say that they get wet over it, but any man worth his salt knows that you should observe what women do, not what they say.

Good luck surviving more then a month trying to act like a fucking mafia boss. You will get shot down the second you even attempt some shit like that

And that's why these street gangs will always fail. Like a bad restaurant that only lasts 2 years.

Yeah, if OP is serious then he's definitely underage.

>respect
wat? Are you telling me people respect black gangs?

>people respect you
you're always getting scraps
>everybody fears you
only law-abiding citizens. Other gangbangers want you dead
at constant risk of dying
same women have no respect and will leave you for someone with more connections
literally everyone else's bitch until you either get away or get killed

>I watched The Sopranos and all I took away from it that it was about friendship and a bunch of cool guys hanging out

no ultimate alpha is one man gang, that right people respect without fearing him and wrong people fear him, he is brave amd loyal to his virtues and honour and desired by all and looked upon.

Underage kid

The mafia mogs the yakuza

White cuck detected.

You left the part out where they either die or go to jail. Also the girls they fuck are usually ones with low self-esteem willing to open her leg for any guy that tells her she's pretty

The only people that "respect them" are the ones who have to pass by them on a sidewalk at night. That's it. Although the small gangs in eastern europe are pretty useful, no nigger, arab or a faggot can ever go out at night or he will most likely get mugged and beaten up on every corner. You can also buy weed from them and they are chill if you grew up in the same neighbourhood.

I was in a Mexican street gang as a teenager. I'm a completely different person now but those were some of the best times I ever had and some of the best friends I ever made. I still have a visible tattoo but I don't think anyone knows what it means.

>people respect you
Out of fear. The ones who look up to you are either naive, trying to replace you, or both. Not really a powerful nor charismatic kind of respect.

>everybody fears you
Law-abiding citizen, civilians fear you. Other gangbangers is into your ass 24/7 also don't forget the biggest gang in block, government.

See above.
Also, you couldn't just ice anyone who disrespects you, that's bad. If you're offing a civilian, cops are gaining high ground to shoot you at will, they'll drive-by your ass.
If you carelessly offing another gangbanger like savage without trying to be diplomatic, political and shit, it'll result to an all-out-war which ends with cops winning since you're all dead killing each other.

That's misleading, women want you because you've got power. Women are thirsty for powerful men. Bravery and loyalty are bullshit for them since they won't be able to appreciate what they lack themselves.
The kind of women who stuck with you are most likely the low self-esteem ones who needs to be babied 24/7 with lots of issue or just straight up a snitch.

Cool in quotes yeah.

America spends more money and time then you can possibly imagine keeping black gangsters and the entire black populace under their thumb.

Think "gangsta rap" starring half retarded homosexuals with no chill or common sense is an accident?

>people respect you
Ayyyyyyy

>Needing other men to provide meaning for your own existence
>Allowing for your existence within a group to become your defining identifying feature
>Being a nigger

Yeah, no.

>>Needing other men to provide meaning for your own existence
>>Allowing for your existence within a group to become your defining identifying feature

You're on Veeky Forums you buffoon.

And all men have a male hierarchy that they belong too.

no its the ultimate form of being a beta

You can exist in a hierarchy without having said hierarchy define you, but being in a gang is subsuming yourself into a collective entity.

I'm on a message board, so what?

This.

Join a gang if you're planning on living fast and dying young. Gotta admit it's kind of alpha but your chances of getting to adulthood are close to zero. Not for me.

Seems legit. And when you go to prison it's just an excuse to work on your gains for a bit before getting back to it.

A gang is like a pack of wolves.
There's only one alpha in the pack.
Gangs are filled with beta pussies who mingle because they can't make it alone.

The only "alpha" in a gang is, by definition, the leader of the gang.

The rest of the members are, by definition, "betas."

>Standing on your own when you could be standing with your boys

>people respect you
>everybody fears you

People only ignore your presence and try not to start shit because they know you're a failure with nothing to lose. Never start something with someone who has nothing to lose because they'd be stupid enough to pull out a knife or a gun and head to jail for 20 years, while functioning members of society don't view that as an option.

fuck off nigger

OMG DADDY PLEASE SLAM MY PRETTY PINK PUSSY