Question:

Question:

Has a fitizen created anything along the lines of "THE ABSOLUTE BARE MINIMUM" in terms of being Veeky Forums? I'm talking about for a sperg like me who can't leave his house so gym is out of the question, and let's say I'm a whiny jew who bought weights but is too lazy to lift them.

My questions is: WHAT IS THE ABSOLUTE BARE MINIMUM?

1 rep per day is obviously not the answer, but surely there's been a study done to show the bare minimum required to be fit? Alright I'm repeating myself unlike my reps, peace out.

Other urls found in this thread:

jamesclear.com/new-habit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1 kys/day for (you)

t. Certified KYS Helper

you wont get anywhere without diet and with your mindset you might aswell kill yourself right now.

Avoid eating too much
Do exercises that don't require equipment. Sit-ups, crunches, jackknifes, various stretches, squats, jumping jacks

force yourself to do 20 reps of each

maybe you'll get motivated to use your weights eventually

at least you might tone a little doing this

1/2/3/4 at 12% bodyfat

5xf sticky read

if this is in fact not bait then you just have ridiculously low willpower and will never be successful in ANY area of your life, not just lifting. grow some balls you dork.

>maybe you'll get motivated to use your weights eventually

Ay, I never actually thought of that. Even if 5 reps and some pushups do absolute fuck all for me in terms of appearance or health, it might kick in the motivation to go further.

Thanks user.

>I'm talking about for a sperg like me who can't leave his house so gym is out of the question
You have more pertinent problems than getting fit if your goal is self improvement.

wheres this girl from?

new jersey

You mean in terms of exercise or what do you need to be considered fit?

Also...jesus.
I need the woman in that picture.

If you are satisfied with a static bare minimum, then you are not fit.

I am bare minimum fit. I was bare minimum fit. And I will always be bare minimum fit. Because I will never be strong enough, but I will grow stronger every day.

Fucking stupid.

Being fit is not being an athlete.

Why is it so hard for some people to just buy a gym membership if you:
A) Have the financial means (for me it's 20 lousy bucks per months)
B) Have a gym that's somewhat near your house/workplace/school/uni

I've had weights at home for 7 years and I didn't do almost anything with them. Couldn't keep my routine for even a week. A month ago, I purchased a gym membership and I've been there at least every second day. It's much more fun to lift there and NO ONE cares about you being an awkward sperglord because, at least in my gym, I see plenty of them. It's like not going to the gym bc you're ashamed that you're a fat fuck. Where's the logic?

Adam Friedland, that you, you gay jewboy?

fiona.bl on insta

Stronglifts 5x5, ignoring diet until you begin to give a fuck.
>4 excercises total
>2 workouts total
>only requires barbell, bench and rack
>~1 hour gym time
>easy to start, easy to continue

not even memeing you bro

>tfw nick isn't a paleowarrior anymore
adam is still a bug though

The most you would need to do to build and gain mass is to do a single full body workout once a week.
Only one set is needed and each exercise must be taken to complete or almost complete failure.
3-10 minutes of rest is needed for the most rest and to put maximum effort into each set while being fresh enough to do it safely.
That's it.

As for cardio gains.
Hiit twice a week is good enough.

It's just about how YOU feel.
You need a good and stimulating environment.

I feel good with my home weights, You feel good with your gym.
Most important, i've found my pace and have been exercising for a while. Same for you.

The bare minimum is to grow a habit, like exercising (almost) every day.

You also have to knw HOW LONG this kicks in.
jamesclear.com/new-habit

Answer: 2 months on average. Maybe more, maybe less.
Stick to a program for 2 months, then it will become an habit.

It' not about how much, but how hard it is to move from your couch and get to work out.

>whiny jew
You'll never be fit. Just aquire more shekels and but a GF.

If you do nothing, you get nothing.

Fitness = cardiovascular health
Having large muscles has literally nothing to do with being fit.

Best thing you can do is just suck it up and go to the gym. Grab a routine from bodybuilding.com and watch lots of videos on how to do proper form. Then just get the PT's at the gym to check your form for you.

I feel like this thread waas made with the intention to gather as many (You)s as humanly possible.

1/2/3/4 5RM.

> a sperg like me who can't leave his house so gym is out of the question

You're too broken. Go die.

>sperg like me who can't leave his house
how about you get your fucking shit together?

trying to get fit is fine and all, but if you are so mentally ill that you can't even leave the house, how about you start working on that first?

Isn't that close to 'making it'

For you

i agree on that

Ayyyy, I have tried. I managed to get to the doctors and explain the whole situation, was given medication and therapy but I'm still in the same predicament a year later - the therapy and medication had very little effect.

There are different levels of fitness, Shlomo. What is the minimum is entirely subjective based on personal taste, just like your level of Jude Gold compared to the big kikes.

Thank you. I'm thinking that if I can't make it at the gym then worst case scenario I buy a squat rack and make room for it at home.

Before that I will try to develop the habit of exercising with just simple things like pullups and pushups.

You can't do the bare minimum and make progress

If we're talking fit as in fit and healthy then being able to run for a couple of miles non-stop without gasping for breath, and being able to do 20 push ups, a few pull ups, deadlift a couple of plates should you get through. The latter ones depend to an extent on gender/size.

wow, she's pretty

5 fundamental motions for strength training:

Pushing
Pulling
Squatting
Hinging
Carrying.

You program your workout based on these, + conditioning.

You might do
Pushups
Rows
BW squat variation
RDLs
Dumbbell carries.

Hinging and carrying are very difficult to progress without weights of some sort. Squats less so, but you won't get a strong as you would with weights.

If you can do a certain rep range of an exercise (say 3x8 if you're looking for strength and size) then the exercise is too easy and you should progress it in some way.

I get it, it can be very difficult. I'm diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome and it makes social interaction really hard. As a result I became a socially isolated WoW addict and developed severe social anxiety by the time I was 18. Like you, I really struggled with the most basic things like leaving my (or rather, my parents) house. From my experience, therapists are worthless and don't help. They just want the money.

Now I'm 27 and still aspie as fuck, but I just accepted it and people don't really care as long as I'm polite and nice. The social anxiety, however, is mostly gone. It took my almost 10 to "heal" it by myself. The only thing that helped me was exposure to uncomfortable situations. I don't know if the reason why think you can't leave your house is social anxiety. But if it is, just start with something really simple. Like going outside for a walk. Then improve from there. And give it time. Just like lifting, it will take years to see meaningful results.

And seriously, nobody at the gym gives a shit about what other people do as long as they aren't doing something really annoying. You can also just put on some headphones and nobody will even try talking to you. There is really nothing to be afraid of.

>you just have ridiculously low willpower and will never be successful in ANY area of your life, not just lifting. grow some balls you dork.
Is this why I also want to be a hot girl instead of a man?

being a hot girl sounds good at first. it's fucking easy mode, you can literally get almost any guy you want without even trying etc.

The problem is, you will get older. By the time you are 35 you are an ugly single mother with bratty kids that nobody wants to deal with. On top of the you are dumb as hell because you were too dumb to learn any skills when you were young. So you either settle with some gross beta guy or work at mcdonalds.

1 rep a day will improve your strength and aesthetics. Not joking. The more you put in, the more you get back. You put in hate minimum, you are going to look bare minimum, and have the strength of bare minimum.

Not even close. Youll look fit in general but dyel to anyone who lifts religiously