What do you have for your cheat day?

What do you have for your cheat day?

>inb4 tub of Ben & Jerrys

>cheat day

Weed and whatever is in the cupboards.

>Falling for the """"""""""""Cheat"""""""""""" day

Cheat day is everyday for me. I'm never gonna make it. Good protein in fast food though. Strong fat here I come

chocolate with atleast 70% cacao
your craving for sugar will stop and the high cacao percentage will have a positive effect on your health (higher serotonin for example).

CHAD EATS PIZZA EVERYDAY AND IS SUB 10% BODY FAT WHILE YOU EAT CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI TRYING TO GET BELOW 15%

A cheat day for me is eat slighty more than what I usually do just with foods that have shit macros. Most recent one was having a few slices of NY style pizza and a handful of cannolis

This
Also intermittent fasting made 85% cocoa chocolate taste sweet to me

I have a humongous breakfast every 2 weeks. Sort of like this, with 4-5 pieces of toast, fruit plate, bacon, potatoes, eggs, pancakes, beans, etc.

l'm able to burn through a lot of it during the day, and it keeps me full until the evening, where I usually end up having a light meal anyway.

Alcohol
And the next day I have another cheat day lol.
Just spinning my wheel but I love beer dawg.

omad 5 days no sugar no refined carbs no starch no flour
water fast 2 days

Fuck cheat days.

2 packs of thoses

reminder that any kind long fasting is something you can only do if you have no social contact. in other words, anyone who recommends it on Veeky Forums is a complete autist

>he has a cheat day

10 eggs fried with butter and a gallon of milk

Yeah, well you're not chad, so you can't afford a cheat day, mongo.

frenchies??? on my Veeky Forums???

Idk if it's cheat, but on Fridays I budget out 1000 Cal to go get some egg rolls from this local Hmong shop that makes really damn good egg rolls.

Breakfast meals are the GOAT

social contact a.k.a. (((eating processed trash with retards whose life consists only of eating trash and talking about new ways to consume shit)))

Never gonna make it.

Its usually a pizza and cheesy bread for me. I go overboard and buy soda though.

I don't really eat junk on my cheat day.
I just allow myself to have a little more carbs than usual, still no sugar.

not exactly a cheat day but later i plan on eating half of my calories at a bar. pubfood is too comfy

>having a cheat "day"

I order one meal Friday at work, usually steak or chicken

Had a BBQ cheat meal yesterday, probably totaled 3000 cals alone, but that was all I ate that day.

Smoked wings, ribs, turkey, pulled pork, nigga I had the most intense meet sweats but god damn I love BBQ

I eat an extra broccoli and go hard on the multivitamins

It's not a cheat when I just finished my cut.
Also, pizza hut's the only place that delivers and their pizza never looks as good as this.