Will this small gyno look better after I'll grow my pectoral muscles or should I go to the doctor? Just started lifting...

Will this small gyno look better after I'll grow my pectoral muscles or should I go to the doctor? Just started lifting, but I've been overweight my whole life, so I don't know if this is real gyno shit or just skinnyfat thing

It’s so small it’s not visible, if it’s even there. I wouldn’t worry about it.

That's not gyno.

i don't see gyno in that pic, just get big

You're not skinnyfat, OP. You look healthy. This is skinnyfat.

Whats gyno?

>tfw you've always seen yourself as a skinnyfat gyno because only people you see are these ones on instagram photos
Time to get out from basement and fix my mind

It's called body dysmorphia my friend, it's what causes people to become anorexic. There are plenty of girls that would like your body, especially if you toned up and got some abs.

Just breathe.

Posts like this are why I think Veeky Forums is the least toxic board on this site.

you're kinda cute
post more

So I've just googled and read about body dysmorphia, appearance anxiety and I've done few tests. Almost every symptom was pretty known to me, which was confirmed by tests. Thank you my friend, I've never thought that the problem may be in my brain.

OP you look great

Looking similar to you, OP
We are all gonna make it, brah

No he is just fat

I used to have nipples like this.

This is completely personal experience so don't cite me on this or anything but I found that my nipples actually rested on ribs in my rib-cage which gave them the protruding, puffy gyno look.

After about two months of lifting and making beginner chest gains my nipples I guess were moved due to the increased mass on my chest and lost their previous appearance and look normal.

A quick test I find might help is raise an arm above and behind your head and see if your nipple stays puffy, if it doesn't you'll be able to fix it by adding solid muscle mass to your chest.

Just exercise (since you're starting out I would encourage a full body routine three days a week, browse around and pick your favorite, but work hard at it), eat more, get your protein in, get plenty of sleep. You're not skinnyfat nor do you have gyno. You're gonna make it brah.

In what way is that skinny?

>small gyno
I fucking hate you people. You try to come up with fake disorders and problems to justify your lack of confidence when all you're missing is some muscle and a good dress code.
>t. Level 3 gyno who can only wear black baggy or buttoned shirt despite not being overweight at all, because my tits are visible from a mile away
You have no gyno, fuck off you little shit.

I have no idea how you come to the conclusion you have gyno. It looks very normal and if you where overweight you do not bear the scars of excess skin and stretchmarks. honestly I wondered if this was a troll thread,
It's either this or you are comparing yourself and looking up to mr.chad who was been lifting 3 years and not the flawed regular people around you.

this is probably closer to small gyno you don't see that much breast tissue but do see puffy nipples.

I know this shit because I have full blown gyno but managed to shape it up a bit by working on my pecs mostly the upper part so I did not have hanging titty's.

I feel ya
I used to walk around hunched over with 90yo posture so I could try to hide it. I still sometimes wear compression shirts. Shits rough man.

It's not gyno, just a bit of breast fat.

Lift.

>coming to Veeky Forums to fish for compliments
fuck off you twinkmode fagget

ye it's kinda annoying with some of these delusional posters who claim gyno when it's not even close. mine's not too bad compared to some people but it's still way worse than OPs for example. these people don't know how lucky they are.

In order to have gyno it has to be sloped at the sides. Just having slightly bigger moobs isnt gyno. No one ITT has it. I recently just got surgery for mine and holy shit feelsgoodman. t shirt isn't sloped anymore at chest.