How do I respond to a girl calling me handsome?

How do I respond to a girl calling me handsome?

“So you’re saying there’s a chance”
If she doesn’t get it, she’s not worth it.

Y-you too

Thank her for the compliment.
If she's hot or at least fuckable talk to her.
If she's not or unfuckable then thank her kindly see if she has any hot friends, if not move on.
No, don't try to get a quick bj or use the unattractive girl like an onahole/fucktoy. It leads to bad things.

>Dat cameltoe
>I'm so thirsty. I feel like I'm in the middle of the fucking sahara and eating bricks of salt

y-you too

I have only ever been called good looking by women who are distant relatives like one of my parents 40 year old younger second cousins.

I just assume they say that to try give me a confidence boost or something because they see that I am a hermit mute.

Little do they know I am a Schizoid, I dont feel anything from positive comments or praise of any kind.

Do people call you handsome often? I get called handsome all the time, but I kinda thought it was just like saying, "how are you?"

"I know"

OH yeah, well I eat ass.

I unironically say this

''eat shit and die bitch''

i actually say this

That's what I said

Just assume she's talking to the person standing behind you and walk away, it will save you a lot of heartache

Actually terrible advise

t. Socially competent

I say this too, are we autistic?

This

these

yeah, well, you got some hand
>;)

Kek I used to say this

>"I know"

A greasy hippy girl once called me 'a very beautiful man' at a festival in France while Bob Dylan was performing. I was exhausted and drunk and had been out in the sun all day so I had no idea how to react and was just like 'uhhh thanks haha' and that was it

“Hearing that never gets old, thanks!”

Just flex a 'cep

Force yourself to wake up

"a beautiful girl like you calling me handsome, pinch my arm i must be dreaming"

>girl proceeds to touch my huge biceps

this is how a real chad plays it

Oh shit I actually say this sometimes. Does this mean I'm autistic too? I thought I was pretty well adjusted fuck me to death dude

“yeah? you’re not so bad yourself” with a smirk. then hope to God she says something back or else you’re gona have to followup with something and we all know you struggle with that

How do I respond to a girl calling me beautiful?

I'm a boy btw

Same.
Also when my gf says shes happy with me

Lmao great one actually

>tips bidora

>How do I respond to a girl calling me handsome?
>t. LARPer

I'm a 9/10, and this NEVER happens (unless the girl is super drunk and a 6/10 who is just throwing her bait willy nilly because she can't get laid otherwise, she's playing a numbers game).
If you are truly handsome, women will be coy and start conversations or dig at and tease you to test to see if you really are a high-quality male (yes, women "neg" you when they are interested).

OP, if a girl is calling you handsome, she's your grandma or just desperate to get laid
>or both?

"I know".
Then make a 360 degree turn and walk away

lol

I'm sure people don't call you handsome because you sound autistic.

I love you user, you are probably a great person. :3c

I unironically did this once and the chick got wetter, I could see it in her face.

"Hey, thanks."

Do you know me in real life?

oh shit, user, stop reading me like a book.

"Gracias, amigo"

Okay guys. I need your realest advice. I have been going to a gym for about a month now, and there is this really pretty girl who works there. She has all the features of my dream girl and is funny and smart. Every time I go and she's there, she runs up and gives me a hug. We once had a convo where she implied that she's single and it sucks. The other night she asked me what I was doing after the gym closed and I mentioned I had already eaten dinner so I wasn't really doing anything. She said I should have asked her to dinner. Veeky Forums, is this girl interested in me or is she just being friendly?

you are genuinely retarded, senpai
I feel you though, I was this dense about 5 years ago.
If you don't make a move, she's going to get fed up and move on and then whenever she remembers you, she'll think of you as a creep

Next time, get her fucking number and hang out. It doesn't have to be a date, just hang out outside of the fucking gym.
Go to a fucking vape shop for all I care. She's interested you dip.

I'm worried you may have already lost though. You could already be in the friendzone because you didn't take action immediately.

this my guy, I'm also dense as fuck but she's totally into you

Next time you see her ask her whats she's doing later, then invite her to literally anything

SHE WANTS IT

uh th.. thanks haa.. I mean yea cause i work out a lot and i actually have gotten pretty big lately, you know like, hehhe my lifts have gone up. you're cute too actually lol

I tend to be called 'cute' more often than handsome, still gets me laid.
I quickly learnt the other day
telling her it's easy to lose weight and if she were to lose 8kg by the summer she'd look attractive too

>a-are you talking to me?
I literally had this happen once except some drunk chick called me hot and I looked around to see who she was talking about. She specified by saying
>yeah you in the red shorts!
I walked away rather than talking to her
bls help me

autism

>Thanks Mom :')

Shout 'STOP OBJECTIFYING ME' then run away.

"So when's the date?"

you're actually autistic, but good luck

Flex 'ceps.

Is this chad or autistic? I can't tell

Both

I'm ugly af. A girl told me I had a cute face last summer, I thought she was fucking with me so I took it as an insult, smiled and just turned away.

>well, I'm glad SOMEONE notices

This is my response to every compliment

Chad and autism works kind of like horseshoe theory
If you go too far into Chadhood, it begins to look more and more like autism
And if you go too far into autism, you actually start to become a chad
It's when you're in the center that you're fucked

Can confirm.

That reminds me of this new years. The day before new years I was chatting with the girl behind the desk at the student gym. I had 0 plans at all for new years, she told me the same, asked me where the good places to look at rockets would be. For some stupid reason I told her I had to work, even though I had a couple hours before actual new years.

back to misc

I'm gonna make it

There's a really good looking guy at my work place and I want to tell him he is handsome but I haven't really ever talked with him so it would be weird to say that. Plus I probably won't be able to say it without going red in the face. Also I think it's a dick thing to say and whorish when I already have a bf. Maybe I should quit my job.

i was house

wath means misc ?????

>red shorts
yikes

please be named riley

>Thanks, you're quite handsome yourself."

Then you flex a cep and that'll close the deal on some fresh, wet poon.

They’re these adidas basketball shorts, and it was summer pls don’t bully me

Sorry m8.

heres my blog
>autistic af since kid
>never asked out anyone
>managed to reject 4 or 5
>lost virginity to prostitute then
>never talk to girls or go to parties etc
>if i talk im splitting rodge tier autism but somehow some still laugh
>tfw ill fuck anything with two legs and vagina in reality
>they think im confident
>my friends tell me alot of grills like me
>meanwhile im limp wristed insecure fag
pretty weird life im living

sometimes i even think whos more retarded girls who ,,like'' me or myself

"thank you sweetheart" or similar you autistic fuck

Thanks mom.

>glad you got to see me today, have a good one

I lift for the moment when somebody compliments my muscles I can say "thanks, I have made them myself"

I love beeing cheesy

Do it, you whorish dick.

>>dives into this tummy

Th...th...thanks, Bailey...

You say "thanks, want to go out sometime?" If she says no you can laugh it off like a joke, if she says yes you have sex with her.

Yes she's interested. The absolute state of Veeky Forums, where people work on their bodies and nothing else. You guys have the personalities of Michelangelo's David.

You tell grandma, "thank you!"

Tell her you think she’s cute and should go on a date sometime. If it’s someone you’re already in the friend zone with then they probably just mean it as a way of being nice. If it’s a girl you’re flirting with or just met ur stupid not to make a move.