LMAO it's bullying at this point

LMAO it's bullying at this point

Other urls found in this thread:

trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/969076200693026816
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pf Im 5`7 and I eat 5000 like its nothing

Something about coping, roping, and manletism. You, are less worthy, due to your height.
Aha. Aha. Ha.

Twitter is honestly meaner than anything you will see on Veeky Forums

5000 atoms?

Why do you type like a retard.

It's full of third world soulless subhumans what do you expect

>tfw 5'8
>little brother who is still in high school is 6'4
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Seems like harmless banter to me

Guys, I've been reading ancient Greek and Roman mythology and it's made me legitimately sad that Europe succumbed to something as bland, uninspired and frankly, gay as Shitstianity.
Fuck the Abrahamic religions tbqh

5'6" here.
Because my dinner consists of a single lima bean, I can save money on food and save time on cooking.
Who's laughing now, faglords?

Me. My mummy makes me roast din dins for free

trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/969076200693026816

>tfw 5'4
why do i even come to these threads. I just want to kill myself if no miracle spurt happens. fuck my parents genes

>Father is 6'1"
>Brother is 5'11"
>Younger cousin is 6'2"
>I'm 5'8"

FUCK GENETICS

kek

5000 calories so like 5 kCalories it's just a glass of water for an average 6' man.

Oh that's not that bad

>Me making dinner for my 130 lbs woman

>if you make this same joke you will be ostracized for making fun of fat people
>even though you can control your weight but not your height

>5'11 at 19
>gf's 13 year old brother is nearly 6'3
what the fuck brehs

You are the ones plowing the sister, so I don't really see how you are losing.

my lord, i'm truly sorry to hear that.
may i ask how tall your father and mother are?

i think this is why only people of a certain height should breed, i mean 5'4 in 2018? that can't be normal and it's obviously because of defective genes.
this poor lad will live a miserable life, not because he can't be happy, but because he'll always be insecure of his height. even if he were to get over it, it would probably be years from now and woman are being more selective now than ever, so imagine in a couple years time how things will be.

i honesty feel sorry for you short lads, i wouldn't be able to cope if i were under 6'.
just try to become extremely successful to compensate, i guess.
also, don't get big, because you'll just look even shorter.

you're big boy

Obesity kills, user.

>dad 5'4
>mom 4'8

Dad is beta to which doesn't help

AAAAAAHAHAHAHA

>tfw 5'9

>5'10"
P-please...can I sit at the big boy table? I'll be good I swear

Second children often benefit from better parenting nutritionwise and stress wise. You hve the benefit of potentially being the leader however, which matters a lot more in the long run

Can I use your sippy cup when you're gone?

What's the point of bullying manlets?

friendly reminder that the average male height is now about 8'3"

>mfw im 5'4
>mfw a girl coworker who's height is 5'9 digs me
>mfw I already have a gf

That's not genetics at that point, my man. That's poor nutrition, estrogen, and environmental factors

All the blood went to the lanklet's feet. Not enough to support his brain

5'10 midge reporting in

My dad is only fucking 6ft and he always calls me short

>Everyone in my family is > 6'2 - 6'4
>Even the women are 5'11 and above, smallest being my sister who's about 5'9
>Parents are about 5'8
>I'm 6'0 and brother is 5'11
>mfw

If I find a tall wife will my offspring get the good genes?

By everyone* I mean my cousins and uncles

kek

I'm 5'4 and I find this hilarious. This is just banter, but tweets like short men should kill themselves/men under 6ft are friends etc. are cancer.

>I'm tallest in my family
>I'm only 5'10

Whenever I feel bad about my height I just remember that it could've been so much worse

Dude, your dad is like a foot taller than you. Of course he makes fun of you. He LITERALLY looks down on you. I'm not being mean. I'm 5'11" and my dad is 6'. He's always giving me noogies calling me his Mini-Me and laughing. I know how you feel.

Btfo

>mom is 5'4, dad is 5'2
At 5'8 I think I did alright

this desu. All my slav family tree is no taller than like 5'8 and I ended up 5'10

oof

just get Veeky Forums (don't go full swole mole though), get a successful career going, hit up Veeky Forums, and find a younger chick who's willing to overlook your height (literally lol) for your maturity/physique/success. wife that shit up then call it a day.

You confuse rote edgyness, shitposting in a shitheads, and your liberal brainwashing regarding some words, with thoughtless social demeaning at the expense of others which is all the more dreadful because the normies who do this see no real wrong at using the insecurity of many for their own purposes.

She secret thinks of her HEIGHT brother when fucking you.

FINALLY
SOMEONE SHORTER THAN ME

>barely 6'

But do you have autism and fleshy acne scars like me

>Tfw I'm 6'3 but I still don't consider myself tall because both my brother and grandpa are at least 6'6, if not more
Native Scandinavian master race

Lol 6'3 amerimutt, I was the short kid from my neighborhood. The other guys ended up being 6'6 and 6'7, they aren't even lanklets either.

Im the younger brother in this situation, was 6'4" by 10th grade, (havent grown an inch since then tho), and he peaked at 5'9"

>It's full of third world soulless subhumans what do you expect
Yeah it's full of americans

...wat

Underrated

5000 atoms is exactly 5000 calories retard, 1 calorie is made from 1 atom

Veeky Forums has edgy banter, Twitter is full of genuine 85IQ psychopaths
I feel vaguely uncomfortable whenever I check it out and my most normie friends/trainwrecks are retweeting some of this shit about how to fake a pregnancy test to "scam" your man, performing literal prostitution, or brigading to get random people fired or arrested with fake "racism" or threat reports

>more like trying another meme diet for my 280lb belly

>6'6"
>20" shoulders
feels good man

lanky boiiiii

'6"
" shoulders
>feels good man
Sure kid,whatever you say faggot.

Some bored retard who thinks the Bible is supposed to be fun to read like Ancient Greek mythology is. Myths don't tech you how to live. Growing as a person and doing what's right for yourself and the people around you isn't as fun as magic dragons, powerful gods, and overly masculine heroes for you to self insert as

>be 5'9
>got gf who is also 5'9
>is madly in love with me, we even lift together
>salty whores keep shitposting things like this while I and my gf are beatiful and happy together

even people on Veeky Forums are better on latter in life since you all have room to improve while whores like this keep getting uglier and less wanted day after day

this but unironically

I got 21" shoulders at 6'3.
You're a shoulderlet

Some girl I know was talking about making fun of guys with small dicks. I told her whenever a woman does that you should imply she has big beef lips. She said women can't control their labia size. She quickly realized her hypocracy and replied that labias dont decrease sexual performance. As if women cum immediately from big cocks. Women are fucking dense. They hate the roastie meme keep pushing it

iktf.

I'm 5'5 don't even weigh 100 pounds and I couldn't care less about any of this shit, I've managed to have sex more then once so I'm good.

>be me
>21 years old and 5'9
>dad is 6'2
>older brother is 6'0
>dad keeps saying he didn't hit 6'2 til he was in his mid twenties
>mfw

Will I still make it bros?

Omg this is me. are you a girl too?

hypocrisy*