Are indians aware that they smell like shit?

Are indians aware that they smell like shit?

africans smell like shit, too
Do afroamerican smell like shit, though?
here in Italy africans might be poor so poor hygiene, but do "wealthy" dark skinned people smell?

yeah they also smell, its something genetic.
apperently some white poeple kinda smell like wet dog to africans.

you're retarded.

most of the time, if people smell, they smell like the food they eat. thats why white people often smell like whiskey.

>pajeet.jpg

But whiskey smells great.

Indians eat a lot spices and curry in their diet.

No it doesn’t faggot

This

why

No shit?

Here in Canada it's the Europeans who smell like shit. Not feces, but really bad B.O. I often have to share accommodation with fresh off the boat euros and I swear to god they shower like once a week, it's offensive.

it's the skin thickness, had a black friend who ate almost my same food and still had a particular smell

>Europeans
That's a little broad.

>thats why white people often smell like whiskey
no, that's how everyone smells if they just drank whiskey

>this meme again
it's just about not fucking showering

>he thinks those niggers that come to canada on banana boats are europeans
the absolute state of canadian educayshun

>Japanese

You all smell like shit.

That's because the women wear burqas all day long.

my cousin is half indian and quite often smells like shit.

You're right, so far from personal experience all I can speak to are: French, Italians, Belgians, Germans, Spaniards, Greeks, Austrians, and Romanians. I'd bet my left nut that those Latvians are a stinky bunch too, but that's just conjecture and I'll resist forming a final opinion until I've gathered more evidence. This goes without saying, but we also have a large community of homeless people, who all smell strongly of urine, especially when their economic status is paired with a learning disability.

So uh...do they KNOW? Or do they just go about blissfully unaware of the shit they put other people through?

At work I meet a lot of people. The Indians smell the worst, it's the curry they use in everything.

Holy shit user, just experienced something with a Pajeet today at my gym. Thought it was just a meme but Indians fucking smell so bad.

This Pajeet spent about 20 minutes on a flat bench with dumbells.

I went to use the bench after him (Only two of them at my gym).. The bench and the floor around it was drenched in sweat.. I didn't think it was possible to sweat that much in such a short amount of time.. It was a fucking puddle.

Worst thing is, the manager was working out next to him and didn't say shit.