What would I look like if I could 1/2/3/4?

What would I look like if I could 1/2/3/4?

I'm 6'.

I'd also be interested in what people who could 1/2/3/4 would look like at other heights
>or other genders :^)

pic related close to 6' and 1/2/3/4?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4aliKFThkfU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3057313
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've seen these numbers alot but I've never understood what it means? Does it have anything to do with your height? I'm 188cm btw

>or other genders
99.99% of natty women will never do 1/2 no matter how hard they train

1/2/3/4 refers to 1 plate/2 plate/3 plate/4.

1 plate OHP, 2 plate Bench, 3 plate Squat and 4 plate Deadlift.
Some view it as a target for new lifters setting out on their journey, others as a reasonable maintenance point.
I think it's roughly when you really get rid of the DYEL look

I can do 1/2/3/4 and still look like a dyel loser without a shirt on

I guess it counts for different body "frames"
I've naturally got fairly wide shoulders, and at 1/2/3/4 I looked like I lifted, but I also looked bloaty af.

my torso looks bad because I have severely flared ribs

ill fuck your twink ass

fuck this fat fuck C O P E I N G fatso loser with shit advice

I can press 90lbs right now and that's up from 60lbs
I really wonder what I'll look like when I can put up lmao1pl8

There's no way to know, or even guess. Everybody develops differently. Your genetics, diet, lifting habits etc. will all contribute.

You might not look any different at all, even. You can get stronger without getting bigger.

Fuck me too man. I have a visible six pack and still have a "gut" when I wear most shirts.

make sure you eat
I went from pressing 45lbs to lmao1pl8 without looking any different, because I didn't eat enough. Eat.

fuck, ok thanks user

is this the same dude?

>You can get stronger without getting bigger.
Wrong, brainlet.

mine just makes my pecs look small because the points of my rib cage stick out further than them unless I tense my core 24/7

youtube.com/watch?v=4aliKFThkfU

This 132 lb man benches more than you.

Read a fucking book, faggot.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3057313

stupid fuck

he's not wrong.
a lot of n00b strength gains are from CNS adaptation, rather than more muscle mass.

>Read a fucking book, faggot.
not him but what do i read
also can i get little spoonfeeding/explanation?p-pls

>deadlift 3pl8
>bar bending accounts for 1/2 the movement
I can rack-pull much more than I can DL too

super quick question, senpai:
when will they learn?

LMFAO THAT DUDE IS LIKE 4'8"

holy shit lmfao the bar goes almost up to his knees for deadlift.

1/2/3/4 refers to plates on an exercise.
1 plate equals 20kg on both sides of a 20kg bar. So 1 plate = 60kg or 132lbs. The exercises are as follows...
1 plate Overhead Press = 60kg
2 plate Bench Press = 100kg
3 plate Squat = 140kg
4 Plate Deadlift = 180kg

If you're progressing at a evenly distributed rate, then you shout hit 1/2/3/4 in order, so you'll hit the 1 plate overhead press first, and the 4 plate deadlift last.
If you manage to hit a 1/2/3/4, it means you're pretty competent at the gym and you probably look pretty good too.

Start with NSCA's Essentials of Strength & Conditioning

Basically, there are a ton of neural adaptations to strength training, like how well you recruit muscle fibers, how fast they're recruited, intra/inter-muscular coordination, myelination of the neural pathways that recruit those fibers.

There are reasons why two people of the same weight/build can have different levels of strength. Otherwise, powerlifting competitions would end at the weigh-in.

Even considering distance traveled.. can you bench 400 for half a rep?

When do the people who keep up with these do these one rep maxs? Do their workout plans tell them to?

You can calculate it of most rep ranges

How do I fucboi model mode?

wait is 1/2/3/4 achieved when it's in your normal workout routine or when you can one rep max that?

When you can at least 1 rep it. Your normal workout routine doesn't matter since some people do 1 reps while others do 5.

is that for lbs or kg

I've been living a lie. I always assumed it was about ~ 3x5 when you can actually say you lift that weight.

When people post their stats here, are they generally stating they're 1 repor the normal routine weight? I'm slightly confused now

1 rep unless they mention something else obviously

>I can bench 225
Always assume it's 1 rep max unless stated otherwise. 1 rep max is usually how people compare strengths.

Well thats pretty eye opening, thanks breh

I guess I should find out my 1 rep max, never actually did that before

I know a guy who is 5'10" 145 and does 175/285/425/500. Strength and size are correlated but you can still build one without the other to a certain point.

Like that study where they increased a guys calf size by an inch with just stretching, the muscle got weaker.