Walk into gym

>Walk into gym
>NIGGAS IFFY,UH BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY, UH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBvwcH4XX6U&ytbChannel=Rammstein Official
youtube.com/watch?v=02fRdleMSaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello, good sir. I'm afraid that you've entered into the wrong facility. The day care centre is just next door. Good day!

>enter gym
>scream my lungs out
SCUUUUM GAAAAAANG

This is why I workout at home.

disgusting degenerate subhuman spic.

on the same level as niggers.

seething little wh*Te dicclet detected lol

YOU CAN TALK HOT ON THE INTERNET, BOY

DAS DAT GOOFY SHIT

He is literally the next messiah of music.

Will you have access to music in your mud hut when we send you back?

OFF OF WHAT?

Nice gyno

Imagine getting 69 tattooed all over your body. If he doesn't get killed he will regret his life decisions once he matures.

>cancer
yeah no shit

I kick over the nearest machine and scream at the top of my lungs

WHOLE SQUAD FULL OF FUCKIN KILLAS IM A KILLA TOO

POP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA
YOU A SILLY NIGGA

>Wore Johnny deep wonka glasses
>now wearing goofy goober glasses

fucking based

Are mexicans allowed to say "nigger?" And don't mexicans and black people historically have bad blood? If I was black it would be weird to hear this white-looking mexican saying nigger over and over.

Has anyone ever asked the guy at the desk to change the channel?

I GOT THE DROP ON YA SPOT

Isn't that the same guy that sucks dicks in the back of the parking lot as long as you only cum in his rainbow.

Why is this even here. Have you seen that faggot with his shirt off? It's fucking disgusting. Epitome of skinnyfat

"These niggas say they heard of me, I ain't heard of you
Get the fuck up out my fuckin' face, 'fore I murder you"

SCUUUUUM GAAAANGG

SCUM GANG BITCH WE ON IT YOU DON'T WANT IT

is this the sequel to Warriors of the Wasteland

lol!

Can Africans say nigger? It's no different really. Both have no enslaved ancestors that we're called that word. The reason Tekashi can say it is because he's grown up around blacks his whole life.

I unironcally listen to this guy all the time his music is fly for motivation. He's a troll anyway look at his Instagram

Implying he doesn't earn the right.

>unironically using ebonic terms

>being a lame autistic

>writing like an educated adult is lame and autistic
The American education system in action.

I was wondering, what if something happens and he ends up broke, after getting all those tattoos saying "69" all over him. Like what if he had suddenly had to live a normal life. What the fuck would this guy do? Pretty sure suicide is the only viable option.

If you had the chance to push this guy off a rooftop, but there was a 5% chance you'd get caught, would you do it?

> Like what if he had suddenly had to live a normal life?
He would snort 5 lbs of cocaine and die.

Walk out

>Walk into gym
>i know not, even with friends reaching out
>my thoughts have escaped
>so try and rest till I trample walls over, until land dries
>even now dark times have infiltrated so, we ask you with inhibitions to heed

WE AINT INTO THAT, BOY

got blicky uh

What is popular culture

latinos get a pass because they come from same shithole neighborhoods and are ''part'' of the struggle or something

>user sniffy brappy, uh

Walk into gym
>Sending shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, nigga
>Everybody gettin' pop, pop, popped, nigga
>The thing go rrrah, rrrah, rrrah, rrrah, rrrah, nigga
>We send shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, nigga

I fucking hate nigger 'music'

You tell em, bubba

>some people want abortion to be criminalized

CUM REAL STICKY ,UH

INDIE

bruh why u talkin all posh like dat LOOOOL smdh senpai

I used to like some hip hop but now I find the music and the entire culture so fucking annoying

Walk into gym
>She said, "Do you love me?" I tell her, "Only partly"
>I only love my bed and my momma, I'm sorry

is 6ix9ine, dare i say it, OUR guy?

>teleport into gym
>e >> ? ..1 333333333 x6 =/= KXc7#W
> _... ._. ._ ._ ._ .__.
>disassociate
>leg day is now finished
>upshift through the toofy plane
>50/50 chance of returning home

Hey I get that joke

receding hairline

I'm sure the multi million dollar contract he signed will help ease the pain

>white-looking
Living in America has warped your perception of what a white person looks like.

Holy shit guys this guy is some next level autism. Might be one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen. He’s literally ICP for niggers and beaners and y’all are unironiclly eating it up.

This is what happens when we're no longer allowed to bully people.

So turn it off and put on youtube.com/watch?v=PBvwcH4XX6U&ytbChannel=Rammstein Official

>walk into gym

>don't waste your time
>your already
>a voice inside my heaaad

XD!

Mexicans often hate Negroes more than whites.

DROP THAT NIGGAH
YUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUH
DROP THAT NIGGAH

BOOTY HOLE 50 COCKS

> If I was black it would be weird to hear this white-looking mexican saying nigger over and over.
Yeah but black people don't decide who gets to say "nigger". That's up to white liberals.

>walk into gym

>You're making me the villain by demonizing my race
>For things I didn't do and decisions I didn't make
>No one that I call a friend has ever owned a slave
>And neither did our dad's, or our dads dad's, for fuck sakes

>new 6ix9ine song comes out
>every reviewer calls it trash, every "sophisticated" music fan calls it garbage, everyone claims to hate it
>two months later
>50-200mil youtube vids and constant hot 97 play
how does this happen?

oh right, reviewers are mostly about generating controversial opinions so they can collect views and theyre still turning up when kooda comes on

:)

go live in Southern Europe and tell me what is white

It's total cancer user. Stay counter cultural.

Its because they're soyboys and can't handle aggressive rap

>walk into gym
>POP MY BOOTY LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA I'M FOR REALLY NIGGA IN THE BED WITH THE BOOTY KILLERS AND THE FRUITY NIGGAS

youtube.com/watch?v=02fRdleMSaA

Never heard any of this fuckers music before and I don’t ever plan on it

Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang
Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang

>The state of this country

Checked for sequential digits

Nah it won't, it will just make him spiral into depression. Stupid people don't know how to handle money. It's people that win a lot of money at things like the lotto spend it all on useless shit and kill themselves once they're broke again.
You'd be naive to think this won't happen to some jew's pet nigger.

Your point ?

europe is about nations and not retarded arbitrary definitions of white.

>Enter gym
>I GOT BITCHES ALL ON MY DICK EVERYDAY
>SUCKING ON MY BALLS, LICKIN ON MY BALLS.

That's a tight ass song though

>enter gym
>I got broads in Atlanta, Twistin' dope, lean, and the Fanta

ON A REGULAR

hi

>enter gym
>WELCOME TO THE BROKEN LOW
>WELCOME TO THE FAMOUS DISCO LIVE
>COME ON LADY COME AND GO
>COME ON LADY GET ME ONCE AND RIGHT

>enter gym

>PRAY FOR ME PRAY FOR ME PRAY FOR ME
>TALK TO THE MAN UPSTAIRS
>HOPIN HE ANSWER MY PRAYERS

i think this is a good place to say ive finally got bored with this place, ive finally given up on humanity

WOKE

:P

lmfao

No, it's just because they are non-white. Non-whites are against whites.

>sending BRAP BRAAP BRAAPs nigga

>walk into the gym
>mom's spaghetti all over my sweater already

This

Absolute shit

Non American here.
Why do you guys consume that garbage? It's literally retard music, and it sounds worse than most of the rap music.

Because they are Weimerican. Ii've asked myself the same thing buts that's the only conclusion I can come to. All you'll ever get in response is, "it's popular lol don't be weird"