Has anyone actually tried anything this guy actually sells...

Has anyone actually tried anything this guy actually sells? just wondering if Veeky Forums had any experience with super male vitality and shit.

super male vitality made my cock grow by 2 inches.

can confirm

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

That's nice, but does it work?

I get a a tv evangelist feeling about this guy

It's NOW two inches.

Alex Jones is a psyop used by the government to make real conspiracy theories look ridiculous

>real conspiracy theories

name em

just a fair warning. I wouldnt recommend looking into anything over level 4. There is way too much risk unless you know what you are doing.

CIA drug trafficking, 9/11 and MKultra are obvious ones.

And there are definitely pedo rings among the elites

why does golf rumors say "caution" next to it?

this is joke right?

i would NOT recommend looking into g*lf rumors
especially if you are on your personal computer.
if you are going to try and dive into somethiong like that you need to take the proper precautions and you do not know what these are.
yes, its all a joke. Now go to sleep.

First off you space cadet, stop doing fucking drugs.
Second,and most important,go seek help.
Third,you need to be locked away in a padded cell.
None of that is true.

not sure if schizo or legit

Sorry loser with no friends, i'm not a jew. Nice try though crazy.

yes anyone creating ideas that go against those in (((power))) is a schizo and should be locked away and silenced just as implies

You are a schizo and you need to be locked up. Nothing on that "list" is true. Shut your fucking piehole before i shut it for you,permanent.

FUCK ALEX JONES'S MEME CONSPIRACY BULLSHIT DOES HIS BULLSHIT DRINKS WORK OR NOT.

what are gold rumours

I know shit like this has been slowly turning me into an insane anti-social weirdo since the time I was 16 but I still love it.

BTFO

all easily dismissed