GYM THOTS BTFO

GYM THOTS BTFO

GYM THOTS BTFO

youtu.be/jy8okAfB894

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Frank
youtu.be/7cpwLPtPbrs?t=40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God Varg bullshits a lot but he is on an entirely level when it comes to exercise.

You mad? When the shtf comes you'll die because of a lack of fat because you wanted "muh perfect abs" and "muh sculpted body".

Gym doesn't train you for nature

Nice try faggot, but I do SS+GOMAD like a real man. So should women. Lean women are disgusting, but there is nothing wrong with lifting.

Pic related is the ideal white male body. Only blacks should be ripped because they have to fight. Whites don't have to fight
>b-b-b-but muh Greeks
Varg cares about the Nords, sorry kiddo.

Who

>women should not run
What's wrong with cardio? I don't get it, that would seem like a great substitute if they should have 0 muscle mass. I thought running was what humans were good at?

Can you link to some examples of his ideas on exercise? Not familiar with this fella

I love varg. He likes his women healthy and thicc

MALE hunters would run. Women hike a lot to gather fruits and nuts. Hiking doesn't destroy your uterus, running does

Chop wood, do sled pull/push (with your children, not weights ofcourse), take hikes in the nature, play with plastic swords.

>Varg

The green pill is a hard one

Lmao Varg is a fucking tard.
Why the fuck would you want women that can't take care of themselves, even a bit?
Like running away from danger? What is Jarl Varg Burzum gonna do when his fair maiden is caught by an NPC Bandit, every single fucking time, because she can't run?

This just feels like he's trying to raise women to not put up much of a fight, so that he doesn't need to be as physically active/strong as nature would demand.

if it comes the time for women to fight off bandits, it's already too late

>fight off
>running away from danger
PICK ONE BUDDY

This

Varg knows whats up

Women can't outrun or outlast men user.

No, some rando female athlete is not the norm.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Frank

This is such a good reaction pic.

cant wait for the golden ones reply

is why they are commercials for poise and pee pads for women sneezing and peeing themselves, they all must be secretly powerlifters

He talked so slowly I couldn't be bothered to finish the video

His voice is so relaxing though

he has said he lifts weights in a lot of his videos

He's against lifting weights. He's only said that he's doing pull ups and push ups when he's at the playground with his kids, and that he used to do weighted pull ups in prison with gallons of water.

Why would I listen to some fag who wears a fake grey beard to look wise? Also check name, faggot

He is wrong though. Man always lifted and trained weights in some way.

>sagebombing
You are probably too new to know it's against the rules.
>fake grey beard
Sorry about your soy genes.

heh

youtu.be/7cpwLPtPbrs?t=40

He's against gyms, and he doesn't have a homegym. I've only seen a couple smol DBs.

considering breaking up with my gym going gf after watching this. varg has spoken

Varg is such an insecure cuck.

Kek is that real?

larp larp larp, we are not stone age just kys

isn't this dude on welfare?

The dude went to prison for murder, I doubt he has the ability to get welfare.

reported for not being fitness related

Varg is a fucking faggot
He should have died in prison

High impact sports usually cause incontinence for female athletes according to the studies Varg linked
Anecdotally the thiccest most fertile gym thots I've seen aren't cardio bunnies, they do yoga and some resistance training but nothing serious
Sorry fags but muscle bound bitches are not healthy or fertile, real womyn have cuuuuurves!!!

he lives in france not norway and he gets a ton of welfare for having 6 kids

This faggot is my favourite subscription on YouTube by far. Listening to someone with sub-60 IQ explain philosophy and other world views is pure comedy gold. Holy fuck varg never change you autistic retard

yes

>mfw the gym thot starts pissing and shitting uncontrollably again

sadly yes

Do it, prepare for the ice age fellow snow nigga.

Based

You're both semi-right. Our legs are pretty much minmaxed for the purposes of walking long distance. Humans would mostly run to not lose sight of their pray. Gazelles, antilopes, deer, rabbits, all of them will pretty much always outrun us in a [insert reasonable distance] dash, but they overheat like crazy and we just keep on walking.

>Varg and Golden One unironically talking to each other in english while they are both swedish
fukin KEK

American edumacation

Varg is norwegian.
Also it´s an open argument that everybody is supposed to understand.

>Women shouldn't run
>Women shouldn't train to do what human beings are literally designed to do.

That guy's an unironic 8.5

This is a non racist board, El-abominacion lives matter

Because africans have so much food available

he's right

[YouTube] Should Men Kill People? (user to This Fucking Idiot) (embed)

well I already play with plastic swords so Im almost there

Weightlifting is modern (ignore the lies that the Olympians or scots did it) our true European ancestors collected welfare and failed at farming. Get yourself an autistic Jewish wife and have 6 half breed babies like varg

varg is such a luddite cuck