What kind of shit do you hear from soyboys?

>me and two brothers meet up
>younger brother and I are into fitness
>get to talking about capeshit movie bodies
>fat fuck picture perfect numale older brother says trying to have a body like Chris Pratt is "shallow"
>later he calls me a numale as a joke
>younger brother says older brother is the closest of us to being a numale
>older brother goes on tirade about how testosterone is 1930s pseudoscience

He shit talks fitness all the time, saying shit about impossible body standards, and I know for a fact that this fatass plays his Nintendo switch naked in his living room.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get Veeky Forums and just watch as he tries to cope with the shame of being a fat cunt

Euthanise him. Inject him with glicogen in the eyelid.

I'm doing keto and have lost 50lbs so far, and he brags to me about eating three donuts for breakfast.

I can't wait until a year or two from now when I have abs and all he has is a clogged heart and bed sores

Does he not care about the damage he’s doing to his body? Wtf is with that mentality

This is typical fat person mentality. It makes no sense and it is based around literally denying all logic because of "muh feels"
This is why we should fat shame people. If someone is seriously overweight and doing nothing about it they should neck themselves because I guarantee you they're not all there mentally.

text him
>”fat fuck”
Every single day until he loses weight

>be me
>lose 70 lbs
>longtime friend of mine starts trying to act like he's into health and fitness
>he doesn't lift and is skinnyfat
>one time i saw him eating pizza an hour before telling me he was "fasting" that day after hearing me talk about IF
>constantly talking about his health now in conversations

this all came up AFTER me losing a shitload of weight and lifting, what do? wanna call him out for being a retard sometimes but don't want to seem like an asshole about it.

just tell him he’s being stupid, he obviously undertands fitness, help him follow through with it

You all sound like a bunch of 90s born queers to me

you shouldnt have ill desires for others, besides you already know you are right about the healthy lifestyle. try to get him on board instead of hoping for him to clog his heart.

>be me
>absolute dyel
>dyel buddy wants to hit the gym
>I go with him, lifting seems better than rotting in room
>I actually get into it, get proper diet, visit gym regularly
>each time we go to gym I notice slow,but constant progress
>he doesn't change eating habits, constantly finds excuses to stay home
>3 month passes
>there's huge gap between us
>he can't pretend he doesn't notice
>user it must be that way you're constantly taking,they must put roids there
>tfw

I wasn't bullied in school over my weight or anything, and have managed to get laid while fat, and I still feel ashamed being fat. I've been more fortunate than most fat fucks, and I still got shamed into changing shit.

Shame is a totally positive influence, and I think these other fat fucks just subscribe to the idea that shaming is inherently wrong.

The guy probably watched Kali muscle and started drinking Coca Cola in his black coffee thinking it was healthy.

>way

My older brother is exactly the same. Fucking sucks he wasted his better genetics. Bastard has been 1.87 and has had a beard since 8th grade, eats like absolute dogshit and is still only 100kg. He's been saying he'll start losing weight for 5 months by now. I'm stuck at 1.80 with a trash beard and social autism. I'll be very surprised if he doesn't get diabetes by 30

>me and two brothers meet up
>younger brother and I are into fitness
>get to talking about capeshit movie bodies
>fat fuck picture perfect numale older brother says trying to have a body like Chris Pratt is "shallow"
>later he calls me a numale as a joke
>younger brother says older brother is the closest of us to being a numale
>older brother goes on tirade about how testosterone is 1930s pseudoscience

He shit talks fitness all the time, saying shit about impossible body standards, and I know for a fact that this fatass plays his Nintendo switch naked in his living room.

fuggg XDDDD

OP Here

Me and my older brother are both naturally more "large" (as in we have wider chests, arms, legs, wrists, etc.) so i know if I lose a ton of weight and gain some muscle I'll be able to have the body I want (pic related), but instead my older brother just lies around with his thick Amish pube neckbeard reading comic books even though he could also look swole as fuck if he just tried.

It's frustrating to no end, and I know I can't convince him to try and lose weight and excercise considering he's a fat soyboy who didn't even think clap push ups were possible

Kek

Do dudes who drink a ton of soylent pee out their butts?

Only when vhanging their squat plug.

>I lift weights in a sterile gym environment while eating meat I didn't hunt myself and grow a beard to try and copy the appearance of a real man.
Wew. Glad I'm not an numale soyboy!!!

>cope

You're being even more gay than a numale.

If you think living in the wild killing deer with rocks is better than how we bulk in society why don't you live in the woods?

>unironically knowing soyboys

You might be my big brother but I'm going to ass rape you every fucking day until you're strong enough to stop me

You didn't join the Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Share ideas, motivate each other, awesome greentexts stories, feels, food and diet stuff
We i host a contest for best progress every month with real money as a prize!!! :)
All instant chat with active memberbase!!!

Only quality contributors are welcome.
discord.gg/WfgghsW

You’re not wrong, friend.

>We i host a contest for best progress every month with real money as a prize!!!
>We
>i