You HAVE to train neck three times a week MINIMUM

You HAVE to train neck three times a week MINIMUM

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsgrid.com/real-sports/nfl/nfl-biggest-necks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fek off ye cunt

Anyone got any good before and after pics of neck gains?

I've actually started doing this. I train it mon/tue thu/fri

and shit. 2 weeks in my girlfriend commented that I look bigger today. And I was wrestling yesterday and my friend said my neck is really strong. you can literaly see results in a week.

This is one of the few non shopped pics I've seen.

Should you go heavy or high volume when neck curling?

Never skip neck day

>And I was wrestling yesterday and my friend said my neck is really strong.

sportsgrid.com/real-sports/nfl/nfl-biggest-necks/

will smith in takeo biopic?

What are some neck workouts that actually work?

>neck is not the only thing that got wider

Their most recent album "Red Before Black" is AMAZING... and I'm barely a C.C. fan. Their older stuff is totally generic.... but the new RBB is killer.

I'm alternating neck and traps every workout now, didn't realize how aesthetic necks were before

Um...is this supposed to be progress? It's just different lighting. And if the guy was working out then he would look bigger, making the illusion that his neck is aswell.

>I was wrestling yesterday and my friend said my neck is really strong

Look harder. Its a massive difference.

>the absolute state of bongland.

that nog would have gotten gunned down here in the states.

and then there would have been a national new story for weeks about an innocent urban youth getting slain by a white man
and niggers would have used it as an excuse to riot, destroy things, break in to homes, loot stores and assault random people
and then after it dies down the nigger community will be even shittier than it was before because 90% of their "fuck white pepo" rioting was done in nigger neighbourhoods so whites would double down on how much they help out these subhumans

just like with trayvon
just like with micheal brown
just like with rodney king