Women want fit men

>women want fit men

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/science-teacher-26-sent-nudes-had-sex-romps-with-teen-boy-student-cops-say/news-story/c8811b506f8b360f40a1808f644a0770
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice

a good lokking one for a change? post more pics.
also teen can mean a ripped 18 year old

The kid is 14 you sick pedo

fuck you! how would i know?

nice

>middle school teacher
>having an 18 year old student
Regardless of what his actual age was, he was clearly underage since she was arrested.

>tfw all my teachers were old dinosaurs

Feelsbadman

Nice

maybe the guy had to repeat some classes.
and won't she get arrested if it is her student regardless of age?

post the link breh

From what OP posted,
>doesn't say it was her student.
>doesn't say she was arrested

>middle school
>18 year old student

They’re called black people you idiot.

Was her teaching aid. The double standard is all I'm worried about here. Plenty of girls when I was 16-17 wanted to fuck a couple of our gym coaches and they consistently talked about it. I remember one girl died and one of the coaches showed up to the funeral. The next day all the girls on her facebook were talking about how happy she would have been the "hot ass coach R. showed up". Teenagers like to fuck, let them

>doesn't say it was her student.
It doesn't have to be a student in her class, but mentioning that she's a middle school teacher obviously implies there's some connection between her and the student. As in, he goes to the school.
>doesn't say she was arrested

>cops say
Yeah I'm sure they're just talking about it in the lunch room and some journalist caught wind of it.

Nice

Niceee

It's not even an issue of underage technically since a teacher having sex with a student (even if they're 18) in any school district is considered a felony. Being underage as most of them usually are just adds to the charges.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/science-teacher-26-sent-nudes-had-sex-romps-with-teen-boy-student-cops-say/news-story/c8811b506f8b360f40a1808f644a0770

>stephanie petterson

fit detectives bless us with her gram

>everyone in the thread just making assumptions
>According to officials, Peterson — a science teacher at New Smyrna Beach Middle School — began a relationship with an student in the 8th grade in November, Fox News reports. The student told detectives on Tuesday that it started with her sending him nude photos.
>He reportedly said Peterson then started driving over to his home at night and, on several occasions, picking him up around 11pm and bringing him back around 1am or 2am. The student said she also bought him marijuana.
>The victim’s grades began to suffer after the illicit relationship began and she told him they couldn’t tell anyone or they’d get in trouble.

>get weed and pussy at the age of 14
Nice

She deleted everything.

She lives about 25 minutes away from me and my buddy knows her now ex husband.

Why does she have her hand inside that redfish's gill plate? Unacceptable.

>chad is fucking since he was born

nice

I would fuck her in the ass if you know what I mean

The best

nice

It was a 14 year old blue eyed mutt. Race cuck posting is worse than pol posting outside the board.

Pretty harsh face for a 26 year old

>13 year old pulling a wealthy attractive woman in her 20's
take fucking notes

woah the word ur looking for is americans

If my son slept with a teacher like this I'd be proud desu

>have a decent paying job
>went through countless years of college
>get married
>throw it all away for some 14 year old virgin dick

I just don't get it.

all that shit is cached bro find it for us

women want virility

as in

they want a man who looks like he can fuck her like a teenager could

>tfw you'll never be a 14 years old chad fucking their decent looking 26 years old teacher

Why even live?

he was 14 and she was arrested. read the article

>started a teaching job because it felt right at that moment
>went through college for that degree because that seemed like a fun idea at that time
>said yes to marriage because it felt right at that moment
>fucked a 14 year old because it felt right 'at that moment'
Welcome to people who dont think ahead.

The kid was obviously traumatized, and will probably be bullied to hell and back for protecting himself by going to the police.

Good on him for knowing what was happening was wrong, I wish I was that self aware at 14.

>That face when you realize you have lost your job, friends, family and husband while now having a police record that will prevent you from ever doing anything remotely successful ever again

>dead with a heartbeat

>W-WAAAAAAAA I TOUCHED PUSSY OH MY GOD SAVE MEEEEEEEE

Kid is a faggot, confirmed. So are you user.

Imagine being an attractive slut like her for most of your life. Anything that she wanted she got just because of her looks and everyone would comment on her prettyness, but now she's getting close to the "Wall" and there's nothing she can do about it. Everyday she looks at all the new young faces filled with hope, innocence, and youth but when she looks in the mirror she sees herself decaying in front of her eyes. Being a women her mental capacity to think ahead is nonexistent and her ability to appreciate or find beauty in anything that isn't superficial is an impossibility, so she fucks a young dude. Or maybe her husband can't give her good loving who knows.

>Angry virgin who cant get laid the post
This is why you dont get laid in the first place user.

who hurt you

>teenager having sex
>traumatized

You're gay or a woman.

Whom'st here is a teacher?

>28yo male English/Geometry teacher in an all girls school here
>love teaching, love learning
>fucking hate Education bureaucracy and the fact as a male you have a target on your back at all times
>thinking about transferring in to Corporate Education rather than the stress of being thrown under the bus because some student "feels" like insinuating that you "sexually assaulted her" because your eyes flicked to her slightly over developed for her age chest
help

Loser who desperately wants to get laid or pedo.
Which one is it.

This happening more frequently combined with the well known fact that women treat young boys worse and score young boys worse in school makes me wonder why we allow women to teach school or be in charge of youngsters unsupervised.

>D-DUH PUSSY IS SCARY I MUST REPORT IT TO THE POLICE
>UR A VIRGIN BTW

user if you get freaked out by a woman fucking you and think that you've done something terrible wrong as a Teenager than you have to be a faggot or low T.

Thirsty pedo female teacher or loser who was desperate to get pussy and begged every bitch in town till he lucked out and fucked an ugly loser bitch.
Gotcha.

I would stomp on tails for this chick

user, you still haven't explained why you can't handle the fact that guys want pussy. You're starting to freak me out, are you a girl or a twink by any chance?

Nice

You're an insane person.

The KID reported the crime, she didnt get discovered.

He is fucking 14 you degenerates.

she's hot so she'll be fine

Women frequently have rape fantasies and always orgasm from rape.
Do they all want it?

This was rape by coercion user. She used her womanly virtue to take advantage of an easy target.

Oh she'll be fine alright.
She'll be the most popular cunt in prison. I'm sure Jo and Bertha will love her.

>not wanting to be fucked by a hot woman
>ITS RAPE CUZ SHE WAS HOT
You are unironically a faggot. Not even joking now. Please neck yourself.

In 9th grade I had a milf substitute teacher that kept me after class one time to "talk" in the little office attached to the classroom
She closed the door and was being suggestive and grabbed my thigh but I was nervous so I said uhhh... I think I'm going to be late to my next class and left

that is always how that happens in these cases.
the kid brags about having had sex with his teacher.

>14
>already fucking

please teache me master

Nice

if you want it, it is not rape.

LOL
Okay.
Ah you are a pedo teacher.
Nice LARP slut.

Stop pretending that he's a chad that pulled pussy.
He's a target of a woman who wanted an underage boy to fuck.
Go back in time and be an easy target.
That's how you pull women like that.

I had hot teachers when I was still a fat fuck. Then I lost a ton of weight and the hot ones seemed to stop teaching me.

Everyone here probably has seen the pic of The Rock at 15. He looked 20!

that's not really an ambiguous statement, how could we not know what you meant?

>hot as hell
Kek, anons, take the fucking make-up pill. She's ugly as fuck when she's not all fake-up'd.

>Dwayne
>Big

>Pick one

Sauce on kid?

She's ugly as fuck WITH makeup. All these posts have to be made by muds or blacks who just like anything white

It's called sexual selection.

Teacher choosed him because of his superior existence.
Learn basic biology, faggot.

No, it was all white people.

WOMEN BRUH

You're gay if you wouldn't still smash.

This

I'd rather fuck an alpha chad then some fakeup whore.

No she's just a pedo who chose her target

Transfer to an all male school?

Bruh, have you seen any girl without her makeup on? Only absolute beauties can stay objectively “hot” without makeup. Also in the eye of the beholder ie. my wife is beautiful without makeup, but others might not agree

>my wife is beautiful without makeup, but others might not agree
Lol post your wife then, cuck.

You won't, pussy.

>had hot 20 y/o classics teacher at highschool
>class trip to europe
>cant afford it because family is poor
>handful of rich kids go
>mfw it turns out she got drunk and ended up fucking EVERY kid who went
>mfw Im still a kissless, handholdless virgin

this was 5 years ago and Im still so fucking pissed

The autism on this anime image board is astounding

>kids born in 2004 are having more sex than me

You’ve obviously never seen a woman without make up before. She’s still hot you fag.

>le men are so le rational

Oh fuck off. We are as logical as women when it comes to love and attraction.

literally 10x worse if you're a male teacher

And a society that refuses to beat the shit out of people.

Id still fug her

You do realize that the reason that boy is having sex is precisely because he was born in 2004.

If you want to fuck and are willing to stoop to fucking a slag like that then it's easier then shooting fish in a barrel.
It's just pussy nigga. Goddamn.
Hell if you have a few hundred you can get a young and attractive "college girl who's paying her tuition" with ease.

Lol the samefagging.